To rescue

You're the Reason

Finally Minwoo is safe, 

Enjoy ^^

*****

They were quietly sitting in the car. Eric was driving in the fastest speed he has ever driven. Minsuk didn't dare to say a word. He was regreting what he has done to his younger brother now but it was too late, he assumed. He was the one, who encouraged his father to be this harsh toward his own son, he was the reason of abandoning the poor guy. 

 
Now he was sitting in Eric's car, ready to take any order he would make just to make it better. He looked at Eric's side profile. A deep frown was visible on the said man's face, his lips would move once in a while, like he wanted to curse the whole world but he would eat up the words in order to keep his calmness. Eric was breathing through his nose, and each breath would be heard in the quiet car. His breathing sounded like an angry buffalo waiting for an opportunity to rip his opponent with his horn. 
 
Minsuk changed the direction of his sight to the dark night of Seoul, people were walking on the street like nothing had happened. They were looking happy and calm. To the two men in that car, the night was definitely not that pleasant.
 
"You happy?" Eric couldn't convince himself not to ask the question at last and decided to spill it out. His eyes met Minsuk's just for a few seconds and then he fixed them again on the road. But that was enough for Minsuk to know, he was damn serious and way too angry now. 
 
"I love him still. He is my younger brother. I will try to make it better." He said with an apologetic tone.
 
"Ah! Love! Now that you mentioned it, I assume you know the ing meaning of it. Seems like you've got what I tried to say earlier and you pretended to be ignorant " he wetted his lips "If something happens to him, you have to PAY." He announced while he was looking at the street. Meanwhile, with a push on the gas pedal, he accelerated the speed of the car, driving with the speed that was not ever allowed in Seoul, but thanked to the not crowded streets of a week day, nothing stopped them from almost flying to the destination. No one dared to say another word during the rest of the way. 
 
When he parked the car in front of the narrow alley in a quiet and kinda out of habitat environment, Eric's heart was beating almost out of his chest. He knew what he was gonna see in that alley and that agony was hunting him down. He halted in his tracks for a few seconds just not to pass out. Minsuk rushed to the alley and ran to the darkness of it and disappeared from Eric's eyes. 
 
'Minwoo should have been frightened to death in this nasty situation' the thought injected an unbelievable energy to Eric's legs and made them run as fast as possible toward the darkness of the alley. 
 
Minsuk was hugging the almost unconscious guy while sitting on the floor, when Eric arrived at the scene. The older brother was putting some clothes on the sore body almost in a rush and not carefully enough for Eric's liking, it seemed he didn't want Eric to see his younger sibling like that and Eric thanked him in his mind for understanding. 
 
Eric was staring at the scene in front of him for a while, not knowing what to say or do. He was still standing. Minwoo murmured something he didn't understand but that made him sit down slowly on the floor, disrobe his coat, push Minsuk out of it, put the coat around his lover's shoulders and hug him as tight as he could. He sobbed and said the word, sorry, for countless times. 
 
"Eric! Eric! That's enough." Minsuk was pulling his arm. "We have to take him to the hospital." He started picking up Minwoo's belongings when he saw the old-model cellphone. It wasn't Minwoo's and he was damn sure about it.
 
"Look! Maybe it's the attacker's cellphone" that caught Eric's attention. "We can find them I guess" Eric's stopped crying like he was back to life after a decade of struggling with death. He made his lover look at him, although his eyes would close occasionally and open again, he was aware in whose arms he was lying. "Is it theirs baby?" Eric shook Minwoo slightly in order to take an answer from him. He needed to know right now. It was the reason of his life now, to make the one who dared to do this pay. But Minwoo just smiled, like he was dreaming or something.
 
With an unknown energy, he thought he would never have again just a few minutes ago, Eric stood up and lifted Minwoo up. He ordered Minsuk to follow him and walked toward the car.