Happy Days

You're the Reason

 

KBS building

“Hey I cannot believe we are finally planning a trip together… all the membersssss …..yaaaaaayyyy” Minwoo shouted like a happy little kid and kissed every each member on the cheek.

“We are going somewhere that no one knows us, we can have lotssssss of fun, Eric-ah” He continued and started jumping up and down. Eric was as excited as him but he was starting to feel uncomfortable seeing his over excited boyfriend jumping like that and making so much noise in the small practice room.

He went toward the all smiley Minwoo and hugged him as tight as possible while hushing him.

“You will make everyone in the whole KBS building aware of our little plan, babe” The leader whispered in his boyfriend’s ear. He didn’t let go of the slightly younger guy for quite some time to be sure he is calm and in control.

“Dongwan-ah bring your fancy camera along . We have to take lotsss of memorable photos” Andy asked his friend.

“I will idiot. Who goes abroad without a camera?” The answer came from the man sitting calmly on the sofa.

“You sure it is a quiet place and not a touristic destination? I want to relax from all this celebrity life-style for a while.” Dongwan declared his doubt.

“There are just a few villas there and they are even far from one another. Don’t worry Mr. doubtful.” Hyesung answered him.

“Sooooo let’ssss goooooooo” Junjin said while happily putting his arm around Hyesung’s neck and pulling him like he was asking for a mock fight.

“Go Goooo Gooooooo” Minwoo started jumping again and this time Eric let him be, smiling at how cute the man could be.


A week later, Somewhere in Canada

“I don’t want to wear couple clothes, it is so cheesy…NOooOOo” Eric shouted.

“You have to!” Minwoo looked directly in Erics’ eyes. “I have always wanted to do this.”

“I DON’T WANT TO”

“I have already bought them”

“Nooooooo”

Minwoo pouted and went inside the Villa annoyed.


 

Morning in the Garden

“I see the two love birds have made up. Look at them over there” Junjin ordered Hyesung who was watering the flowers and grass in the garden. He looked up from the beautiful Roses in front of him and saw two shadows not much away from them kissing the air out of each other.

“Those two….aishhhhh” he continued his favorite task in hand and look down at the roses again.

“ Want to scare the hell out of them? Splash water at them! It is illegal to kiss in this garden! Don’t they know that?” said Junjin mischievously.

Hyesung liked the idea though and pointed the hasty coming water to the poor couple seeking for some romance on their holiday.

Eric almost got a heart attack and shouted at the top of his lungs, when Minwoo hurriedly went behind the taller guy and made the poor guy his bulwark.

Eric ran to the Jinsyung calling them names and swearing that he would kill them with his bare hands. As soon as he grasped the water hose from the closed fist of Hyesung, the birds knew that there was nowhere to run to. The leader started a complete water battle in the garden. Dongwan and Andy who were playing computer games ran out of the villa to find the sources of shouts and swearing. When they confronted the childish scene, they also decided to join the game.


At night in the villa

“Yahhhhh KIM DONGWAN I kill youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu” Andy shouted while running after the wit-guy of Shinhwa with just a towel hanging from his waist, his right hand preventing the towel to fall. Everyone was shocked because of the scene happening in front of their eyes.

“How dare you take pictures of me when I’m taking a shower? Delete themmmmmm…yah! Yahhh!!!” Andy indicated the reason of his outburst. Minwoo started laughing high-pitched. Eric smirked and showed a thump-up to Dongwan.

“Send us the pictures in Kakao Talk. I want to keep them.” Junjin teased.

Andy stopped running around and glared at Junjin. “Stop it” the maknae said to them all.

“Hey Andy, you weren’t there when we took the pictures during the 4th album promotions. We have to add these pictures to that SHINHWA Legendry photography book.” Hyesung joked.

“Yea, fans have right to see you ” Junjin was at it again.

“I will kill you all” Andy said on the verge of crying. “Keep the pictures safe you crazy guy” he told Dongwan who was truly satisfied of what he did.


In the middle of the night

Dongwan heard some noises coming from the next-door room.

“Ohhhhh, these guysssss. Come on!! Let us sleep for God’s sake!!” He turned to his other side and tried to ignore the noises and fall sleep. But the laughing, and shouting sounds were unbearable.

He sat up on the bed and looked at the darkness of the room having a feeling of annoyance, jealousy and loneliness combined together.

Suddenly Andy opened the door of his bedroom in a hasty manner, Junjin also standing behind his back with messy hair and eyes barely open.

“Let’s give them a lesson, hyung” Andy said determined. “Bring your camera” he ordered.

Dongwan reading Andy’s mind, took his camera and turned it on. “Where is Hyesung?” He asked.

“I cannot believe that he is fast asleep with all these noises” Junjin answered him and yawned. “I don’t want to lose this historical moment, let’s go” He continued.

They stood behind the door where all the noises were coming from and counted to three and suddenly opened the door wide, confronting the intimate scene.

“Oh my pure eyes” Junjin covered his eyes with his hands. Dongwan was taking many pictures, one click after the other.

Eric shouted hysterically. “Close the doooooooooooorrrrrr, you crazy people”

Minwoo didn’t say anything and just stared at them in disbelief, posing beautifully for the pictures.

After taking enough pictures, Junjin closed the door.

“Taking y pictures of Ricmin….” He said. Everyone shouted “Success” together.

While laughing and listening to curses coming from the closed door, they started checking the pictures in the display of the camera and going back to their rooms.

Minwoo burst out of the room following by Eric. “Delete the pictures please” The knelt in front of the laughing guys. Hyesung also rushed out of his door and got shocked when saw the two CEOS pleading like that.

“What I missed?” He asked.


 

The next day

“I choose DARE, what should I do?” Hyesung said.

“Kiss Junjin on lips” Eric suggested.

“Heyyyyyyyy…. Why me? It is his punishment not mine. AISH” Junjin complained.

“ OK, let’s do like this. You will kiss the next one, who chooses DARE” Dongwan said wanting to have more excitement.

“Ye boyaaaa???” Minwoo asked. “I don’t want to kiss him. He doesn’t brush his teeth regularly.”

“Choose the Truth then for once” Dongwan said already knowing what to ask from Minwoo who didn’t want to kiss Hyesung even on his dead body.

“What is this game?????Aiishhh… so boring” Andy said but turned the bottle anyway.

“It’s Jinnie, hahahhahah” Dongwan laughed out loud.

“ I don’t answer any of your crazy questions anymore, THAT’S ENOUGH FOR YOU. Come here Shin Hyesung-ssi” He proceeded toward his Mama Bird.

“Let’s me save this moment of glory” Dongwan took his camera again…

“AiiiiiShhhh, his camera again!” Minwoo whispered in Eric’s ear and both of them blushed.

Click ……

“wow look at the picture, hahahaha. Hyesung has closed his eyes… It seems your wish came true Hyesung-ah, right?” Dongwan laughed.

“Do you want to die?” Hyesung threatened him, grabbed the bottle and disappeared in the kitchen, officially putting an end to the game.


During the flight to South Korea

“I cannot believe we are going back. I want to stay here. I hate crazy schedules of ours” Minwoo sighed and put his head on Eric’s shoulder.

Dongwan stood up from his seat behind Ricmin’s and said “Me too” in Minwoo’s ear.

“Aish, mind your own business! Why are you listening to us?” Minwoo said startled.

“You are fun to eavesdrop!” Dongwan sat down on his own seat.