Chapter 2: One Magical Night

One Magical Night

Key's POV

"Key oppa is a hero!" A group of girls said while Im entering the school door.

I just gave them a smile and walked on.

"Key! Mind to explain why they're calling you a hero?" Jjong said

"Aah.." I smiled at that thought "I just saved Nana from falling from the ladder.."

"Ooh.. Nice Key!" 

While walking down the hall I spotted Nana, she smiled at me and I smiled back. Haay.. Her smile makes my day.

I reached my classroom and sat at my seat. I layed my head on the table and closed my eyes. Nana's face suddenly flashed in my mind. She's pretty, especially when she smiles. I dont know why people cant see it though. She's nice, and smart! She's the on the top of their class! She's simple and all. I really like girls who dont squeeze theirselves on a guy. It's pretty annoying though. Im always excited to go to school because of the thought I'll see Nana. I wish classes would end fast so I could see Nana at the gym! kekeke~ 

The class bell ringed and Ms. Choi entered the classroom.

 

Your POV

As I entered our classroom, some of the girls looked at me.

"Oh, here's the lucky girl.."Jessica said

I sat on my seat, then a girl who's obsessed with Key approached me.

"Nana-shi! What's the feeling of being in Key oppa's arms?"

"Hmm.. It feels like.. Nothing. What do you expect me to answer anyway?" Im being rude again.. -.-

"Oh, umm sorry Nana-shi.." then she walked away

Actually, to tell the truth, it feels like I've been saved by my Knight in shining armor. Thanks for being clumsy. kekeke~

The class bell ringed and Ms. Kang entered the classroom. The boring day starts now.. Im so looking forward at helping for the Prom! I guess you know why already.. :)

 

The class went by fast and it's break time!! I wish I could be alone today, I just feel like it. I sneakily walked out of the classroom making sure Summer and Chohee unnie wont see me. I looked around. The coast is clear. I ran to the school garden.

The garden is really pretty. I sat at the grass and leaned myself on the large tree trunk. I pulled out my sandwhich from my bag and ate it. A cool wind clew which makes the surroundings more relaxing. The chirping of the birds are like music. This is the benefits of being alone.

 

Key's POV

I looked outside the window and saw a girls figure eating a sandwhich, as I stared at her face, my heart goes dugeun-dugeun. Aish Nana, here I am again. She looks so anglic as the suns rays hit her face.

A hand layed on my shoulder, I rolled my eyes. Jjong.

"Staring at her huh?"

"Obviously.."

"Key, if I were you, I'll go get her before someone does.."

"Im not lke you who can grab girls with just one wink.. It's not easy as 123 you know.."

"Aish Kibum.. Im just suggesting.."

"Whatever.."

"Meanie.."

"Pabo.."

"Wanna eat?"

"Nope.."

"Stare forever.. She might melt.."

".."

"Proud one.." he smirked "Byee~"

I looked back at the window and saw a napping Nana, I smiled. Maybe I should keep her company.

I walked out of the classroom, down the stairs and straight to the garden.The cool breeze welcomed my presence in the garden. I walked to the biggest tree and saw Nana still napping. I sat beside her. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh! Key-sh-- I mean Key!"

"Hello!"

"W-why are you here?" her cheeks tinted pink.

"Im bored.."

"Ohh.."

"Are you used at being alone?"

"Yes, sometimes though.."

"Do you mind if I stay here?"

"N-no.. Not at all!"

"Thanks! Do you have friends?"

"Yes.. I have 2 girlfriends, Summer and Chohee unnie.."

"Well, count me 3.."

"Huh?"

"I want to be friends! Is it ok?"

"I'd love to!" she smiled

I help up my right hand "Friends?"

she shook my hands "Friends.." she smiled

My tummy suddenly grumbled. I forgot to eat snacks! She giggled. So cute~ She took something out of her bag and handed it to me..

"Here. So you wont be hungry.."

I opened th tissue, a sandwhich. I took a bite. "Yummy! Who made this?"
"Me.."

"It's yummy!"

"Thanks.."

We laughed and talked bout random things. It's so comfortable around her. She's not that bad as everyone says. She's so cute when she giggles and laugh. She's like an angel fell from heaven for me..

 

 


A/N: I hope you like my story you !!