Prom Preparations

One Magical Night

Your POV

Aish. Why when Im in school I get so sleepy? Another, why is it boring? 

Mr. Ahn knocked at the chalkboard to get everyone's attention. "Ehem. Students, I have an important announcement, and of course to you seniors are exciting and this is the most awaited part in high school.."

Everybody stopped talking and turned to Mr.Ahn. What's so exciting about high school life anyways? He gotta be kidding me.

"The Senior Promenade is near!" everybody squealed in excitment. That's so gay. 

I know Im a bit mean, or cut off the word 'bit'. I dont get so excited by this things. It's a waste of money and time. If I were them, I'll just snuggle in my bed and hug my teddy bear.

"I'll be choosing some students to help for the preparation of the prom.." he grabbed his students record notebook "Jung Jessica.. Lee Chinho.. Im Yoona.. Cho Daehun and lastly.. ah! Jeon Nana.." 

My mouth dropped open "But Mr.--"

"No more buts.." the bell ringed "class dismissed!"

You got to be kidding me. I dont like to help! Kyaa~ Mr.Ahn is being unfair!

I walked out of the classroom and saw my 2 unnies, Summer and Chohee unnie suddenly came running towards me.

"Nana! The promenade is near!"Summer unnie said while grinning  "Are you choosed to help?" 

"Sadly, yes.." I answered smugly

"What's so sad about that?"

"Oh! I heard Key is helping!" Chohee unnie said

My ears perked up."Cheongmal? Well, being chosed is worth it since he's helping."

"Come on! Let's change our clothes! The preparation is starting today!" Summer unnie said

We walked to the locker rooms. We changed into PE uniforms and walked straight to the Gym since the prom will be held there. My eyes roamed around finding Key. Oh! He's there! Fixing up the banner! Ok, my day is now complete.

"Nana-ssi! Can you please give this decors to Key?" Chinho asked

"Sure.." I took the box from his arms

"Komawo!" then he walked away

I walked over to Key who's putting up decors.

"K-key-shi.." why stutter? aish! "Here." I handed him the box

"Thank you Nana!"

Wait pause, he knows my name? We didn't even talk. Or introduce each other.Oh! He must've just heard my name from somewhere.

I walked away and go straight to Summer unnie.

"Nana, put this decors up at the stage ara?" 

"Ne.." I took the decors from her

I walked straight to the stage. Where should I put this stuffs?

"Erm.. Yoona-ssi, where should I put this?" 

she looked at me and smiled. "You need to put those up there near the banner.." 

"Oh.. thanks!"

It's quiet high. I used a ladder to put up the decors. 

Put it here, there. That should do it. I'm carefully stepping down at the ladder when my right foot slipped. I braced myself and closed my eyes.

Im expecting to feel a hard landing but no, I felt like I was being carried. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a worry face looking at me. Omo! It's Key! Blood started to rush on my cheeks. 

 

Key's POV

I walked up the stage to assist some people to put up the decors. I looked up at the girl standing at the ladder putting up decors. Haay.. She's so cute! She's about to step down the ladder when her foot slipped. 

Im like Flash, I quickly ran to her and just on time, she fell on my arms. I stared at her worried, she slowly opened her eyes. My heart goes dugeun-dugeun. Her cheeks got red. Aigoo~ Kyeopta! 

"Nana, Kwenchana?" I asked

"N-ne.." she paused "Y-you can put me down now.."

"Oh. Right!"

I put her down back at the ground. "Be careful next time!"

"Araso!"

She gathered all of the scattered decors on the ground. I helped her gather it in the box, when I was about to pick the flower decor, our hands touched. I quickly picked it up and threw insde the box.

"Thanks Key-shi.." She stood up

I smiled "Cut off the '-shi' araso?"

"Ne! Thanks again!"

"No prob!"

Then she walked away

 

 


A/N: I hope you like my 1st chappie! kekeke~ Actually, I've been debating to myself if to write this or not, but I got bored and I decided to type this dwon since I still dont have any ideas to pop for my Taemin fic.. So yeah, hope you like it!