Waking up with.. Him?!

One Magical Night

 

Your POV
 
The light streamed through the window. I opened my eyes slowly, I turned around, then suddenly fall on top of a figure. My face flushed red. I forgot Im not on my bed. You pabo clumsy girl!
 
Key suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and stirred. My eyes widened.
 
"Y-yah.. K-key!"
 
Key just snuggled his head on my head. My eyes slowly looked down and noticed his upper buttons is undone, he wore white tank top underneath his uniform, it looks so y. W-wait a sec! Nana! What the actual eff are you thinking? Aish! Aish! Aish! My nose caught a scent of Key. He smelled sweet and not so manly, the smell that I always like because it's not so strong smelling unlike other guys' perfume.
 
"Yah Kibum!"
 
"Ne yeobo?" He said
 
Maybe this guy is dreaming, who's the lucky girl? Ah! Wait! I know how to wake him up! Hohoho~
 
"Yeobo~ Wakey wakey~" I said
 
Key's eyes opened slowly. Haha! Im born smart hehe. My idea did work. But the thought of the girl who he call yeobo in his dreams actually disturbs me. Is it wrong to be jealous?
 
When his eyes opened. I quickly closed my eyes and snuggle against his chest. It felt so warm on his arms, if I could just like this forever. I pretended that Im sleeping so he wont suspect me who said 'Yeobo~' haha. But, it's quiet embarrasing though.
 
 
Key's POV
 
I felt something heavy fell on me. Aish, it must be Jjong hyung trying to wake me up. I hugged the pillow and the side. I felt like Im hugging a person, oh well.
 
"Yah Kibum!" I heard a girl's voice said, it sounded like Nana's
 
"Ne yeobo?" I said
 
"Yeobo~ Wakey wakey~" She said in a cute manner. I want to pinch her cheeks!
 
I slowly opened my eyes and looked at what Im hugging. Nana? Omo~ I forgot! How did she--? Oh nevermind. Taking the chance, I pulled her closer to me. We stayed like that in a few minutes
 
"YAH! KIBUM! YOU PABO!" Nana said in a raging voice
 
I jumped out of my place and sat at the sofa
 
"Im sorry Nana!" I said in english
 
"Yah dont speak in english! You're seducting" I didnt understand the last word she mumbled "Wait, what time is it?"
 
I looked at my watch "6am"
 
"Let's go home!!"
 
She pulled me by my wrist and we ran outside. The school doors are, unlocked. Ohgawd. It's sorta haunting. So the ghost in our school is real?
 
"Hey, you want a ride?"
 
"Eh? Do you have a car?"
 
"Of course! It'll be much faster!"
 
"That's a great idea! Thank you Kibummie!!"
 
 
 
Your POV
 
We headed to a black car parked in the school's parkng lot. Being the gentleman he is, he opened the car door for me and closed it after I entered. 
 
 
@Jeon Residence
 
 
"Wow Nana, you have one hell of a house.." Key said after he stopped the car infront of our house or should I say, mansion.
 
"Thanks. Bye Key, thanks for the ride."
 
"Dont mention it.." 
 
I opened the car and got out. 
 
"See you at school!" Key said. I closed the door and he drove off
 
 
I opened the door slowly. I saw Butler Seo walking.
 
"Butler Seo!" I called out softly
 
He looked at me with a bit worried eyes. He's been with us even Im still not born. He dont have his own family, he just spend his life to our family with loyalty, that's why in all of our servants and butlers, he's the one that I liked the most. He's like my father also, I can count on him sometimes and be a bit of a father if he needed too.
 
"Nana-ssi! Your father and mother are worried.." He said formally.
 
Worried? Puh-lease. I never saw them worried about me. I never saw my umma gave a big smile at me, she always wear that straight face, my father? He's a bit nice but strict also. Aish.
 
"Nana-ssi, you should go see your parents at their office first so they'l--"
 
"Ah.. Nana, you're home at last!" my umma said "I've been waiting for you! Dont you know it's dangerous to stay out late? Huh? Didnt I tell you that?"
 
"Umma, I slept at my friend's house, Summer unnie, you know her right? Her umma didnt let me go home because she said it's already late at night!"
 
"Oh really?" she said, not buying my explanation "Then let's call Ms. Summer. Do you have her number?"
 
"No ma'am, I mean umma.."
 
"I'll go to your school then.."
 
"But um--"
 
"No but buts! We'll go together. You should take a bath.." she turned to Butler Seo "Butler Seo, tell the maids to serve our breakfast.."
 
"Yes madam.." then he walked off
 
I walked up to our large staircase and head straight to my room. I plopped down at my large comfy bed for a sec making all the the scenes earlier replaying inside my brain. 
 
Kim Kibum, I cant believe you're making me think of you today. I mean, how could I not think about him? It's so comfy being in his warm hug, cuddling with him makes me feel warm. Hayy.. If that could happen again, I wont let go of it. I know its so unlady like to do that. My umma tells me that I should be lady-like so people will respect me and because people like us,  the upper-class sort of people needs to act like that. Ever since I was a kid, my umma told me that and I found it hella boring and it doesnt fit me so well.
 
At last, I  took a bath and wore new uniform from my closet. My maid, my only friend inside our mansio, Heeyeon, braided my hair, fish-bone style.
 
"Nana-ssi, the breakfast is served." A mais informed me
 
"Thanks Yeonnie.."
 
"No problem Nana-ssi.."
 
I stood up and wlaked downstairs straight to the dining room.
 
"Good morning appa and umma." I greeted and sat down then started eating my food.
 
"Good morning Nana.." my appa greeted
 
"Leeteuk, you should scol your daughter. She just came up today!" My umm said
 
"Is that true Nana?" My considerable appa asked
 
I nodded my head.
 
"Wae?"
 
"We studied at Summer unnie's house, we finished studying late so her mother insisted that I should stay in their house since it's already wee hours of the night."
 
"Well, that's sorta reasonable. We should let it pass.." 
 
Hell yea!
 
My umma rolled her eyes. "Fine only this time araso?"
 
"Araso!" I smiled. 
 
I finished eating quckly. "I'll go now.." I stood up
 
"Young lady, I said Im going with you.." My umma said, cleaning with a napkin.
 
"I said let it pass right?" My appa said
 
My mother, defeated said "Fine! But let Mr. Cho drive you at school.."
 
"But, I can go by myself!"
 
"No more buts, now go!"
 
"Urgh. Fine.."
 
Near the door, Yeonnie is standing holding my things. I smiled at her and grabbed my bag from her.
 
"Thanks Yeonnie." 
 
"No problem Nana-ssi. Take care."
 
"Bye!"
 
I walked out and saw Mr. Cho waiting outside. 
 
"Good morning Nana-ssi." He opened the door
 
"Good morning.." I said with a smile and entered the car.
 
After he got in, he drove off the car.
 
 
 
Key's POV
 
@ The Dorm
 
"Yah Key!" Jonghyun hyung called out "Where were you last night?"
 
"I got locked inside the campus."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yawp.."
 
"Like I would believe you.."
 
"Like I would care if you dont believe me.."
 
"Kibum, you're such a meanie.."
 
"You're so stupid.."
 
"Yah! Where are your respect to your hyung?"
 
"Forever gone.."
 
"What the-- Aish!" He said defeated. The almighty Key won the game again. The stupidity of Jjong doesnt make me lose.
 
"Hyung!" The ever energetic mushroom head greeted "Good morning!"
 
"Good morning Taeminnie! All-set?"
 
"Ne!"
 
"Let's go!"
 
"Hey Key! You're leaving me?" Jjong hyung asked
 
"Yes, you can go on by yourself.."
 
I left the dorm with Taemin
 
 

A/N: Sorry for the late update!smiley Anyways, you I hope you like the chappie and please do comment! heart hehe :]]