Jjong, what's with you? Really?

One Magical Night

 

Jonghyun's POV
 
A plan started formulating in my brain, this boring times, like math, makes me think of, well, something else.
 
OK, so my smart plan is, 'ANNOY KIM KEYBUM'. Actually, its always common in our everyday lives though. But this time, I'll need a help from the ones he love, it'll annoy him more of course. I know there's a question 'What if Key will get mad at Nana?'. The answer is a capital NO. Why? Who would get mad at the person they love? Of course he'll get mad at me, which is, Ok because Im used to it.
 
Keybum the Almighty, get ready for the awesome events in your life! I smiled widely at my crazy ideas.
 
"Mr. Kim..? Mr. Kim..!" I suddenly paced out of my thoughts "You. Should. Pay. Attention to your. Studies!"
 
"I-Im sorry Mr. Han! It wont happen again!"
 
"Make sure of that Mr. Kim. Or else, you might find yourself in the detention room for the 6th time of the month!"
 
"Yes, sonsaengnim.. Joesonghamnida.." (Joesonghamnida- Im sorry (formal))
 
Mr. Han continued walking around the classroom observing the students who's not paying attention to his class. In all of the students, why do he always notice me? I sighed. Im so unlucky, but still, excited when the thought of Key came back in my brain. Oh how I love annoying that kid. xD
 
 
The class ended at last! wee~! I ran outside the classroom as Mr. Han got out, he looked at me with a confused look. I ran down the stairs where I could find Nana.
 
I spotted Nana walking with her 2 unnies "Nana!!" I called out in the noisy crowd of students
 
She looked at me and smiled lightly "Jjong oppa, waeyo?"
 
I walked towards her "We need a little talk for something.."
 
She looked at me with a curious eyes "Huh? About what?"
 
"Let's annoy Kibum?"
 
"Which Kibum?"
 
"Key.." I rolled my eyes
 
"Ohh.. Wait, but, what if he gets mad at me?"
 
"Of course he wont. Trust me.."
 
Nana looked at with a I-dont-trust-you-that-much look.
 
"You should, really.. Please agree!" I flashed my puppy eyes
 
She stared at me for a few seconds "Well, it looks fun though.." She smiled
 
"Of course its fun! Thank you a million Nana! I'll talk to you later ok?!"
 
"Ne!" 
 
I walked back up at the 4th floor for my music class, the subject where I dont get bored easily, since our teacher is really pretty, Ms. Jung oh Ms. Jung. I like you~ but not that much.. Hehe.
 
 
 
Your POV
 
Jjong oppa, what's with you? Really? 
 
Well, to admit, it really looks fun though. I just want to try Key's tolerance over annoying things he sometimes mention that he's annoyed to death to Jjong oppa. He always said that he's a weirdo and a pedo and a ert, but, he doesnt look like one, he looks charming and nice. 
 
Ah well, I just need to wait and see.
 
"Yah! Nana!" I heard Key's voice calling me from behind
 
I turned around "Ne?"
 
"You're spacing out. I called you for the 3rd time. Are you ok?"
 
"Ne." My stomach grumbles
 
Key chuckled "I heard that! Want some food?"
 
"But, the next class will be on for 5 minutes."
 
"Dont worry, I got you.." he smiled
 
My heart skipped a beat once again. Key, what the heck are you doing to me? Sheesh..
 
He held my hand and swinged it back and forth and walked downstairs to the cafeteria.
 
 
"Annyeong ahjumma!" Key greeted "2 sandwhiches please and 2 apple juice!"
 
the ahjumma smiled and gave us the juices and sandwiches "Aren't you kids late for your class?"
 
"Ah well ahjumma, we just need food so we could consentrate in class!"
 
"Yes yes.." I agreed
 
"Oh well, good luck!"
 
"Thanks ahjumma~" 
 
Key paid and we started to walk upstairs while eating.
 
"Even a simple sandwhich tastes good when Im hungry.."
 
"Haven't you ate your breakfast?"
 
"I was kind of in a hurry.."
 
"Wait.." I stopped my tracks "There's a mayo near your mouth."
 
"Where?" I used my hanky to wipe it off
 
"Wait, let me do that.." 
 
His face got close and rubbed the mayo off using his thumb. 
 
"There.." he smiled
 
I felt myself blush madly again.
 
"Yah! We're going to be ultimately late you know?"
 
"Ah.. Ne! Coming!"
 
I followed him quickly towrads our next class. I quickly finished my juice and food.
 
Key slid open the door and we bowed
 
"Sonsaengnim, sorry if we're late.."
 
"Tsk tsk.. Dont be late again. You may go to your seat.." 
 
 
 
 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait guise! kekeke~ you, I hope you like it! ^3^
         Please do comment! Imma wait for thy comments! Comments and subscribers ish lurve~

hawttie~ :LL