Chapter 3: One Magical Night

One Magical Night

 Your POV

The class bell ringed at last! Time for decorating the gym again.. Aish.. But on the bright side, I'll see Key again! And now, we're friends! I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom. 

"Nana!" A masculine voice called out.

I turned around, it's Key! What is he doing here? He walked to approach me.

"I know what you'll ask.. Im here because I want to walk with you to the gym.." he smiled

"That's unusual though.. I'll just change my clothes!"

"Araso! I'll wait here!"

I walked in the locker room and changed my clothes quickly beacuse Key's waiting. After changing, I walked out of the locker room and go where Key is.

"Thanks for waiting.." I said as I approached him.

"Let's go!"

We walked to the gym I saw my 2 unnies grinning at me like idiots. I really feel awkward! Well, Key is by my side and we're wlaking together and.. I cant explain! It's like when your crush is beside you, you'll feel some sort of umm.. happiness? or awkwardness? Aish! I guess you know what it feels like.

"Key-shi!" a girl called out "can you help me put this decor up?"

"Sure!" He said and took the decors from her hands. She blushed.

"Nana-shi! Can you give this to Yoona?" A guy said

"Ne!"

 

Summer's POV

Me and Chohee saw entering Nana with.. wait, is that Key? Omo~ She looked at us and we grinned. When a girl asked Key for help and a guy for Nana, they went on their separate ways.

After minutes, we saw Key holding 2 bottles of water. He approached Nana and gave the other bottle to her. Aww.. They're so cute! They talked and laughed. I can see at Nana's eyes that she really enjoyed the comapny of Key. Anyway, who will not? You with your long time crush talking, will be like the happiest day evaar~

Another few minutes later, I saw that they're always together! When Nana is holding a box of decors Key would be the one who's first to help her.. I know that this the reality that Nana wanted.

 

Your's POV

Everytime I carry something, Key would be the first one to help me. He'll assist me to put up the decors. He never got lost ever since we entered this gym. 

"Nana, I want to ask you somethng." Key suddenly said

"What is it?"

"Umm.. What is your ideal type of guy?" He asked shyly. Stop acting cute!

I smiled. "Well, I like guys who are gentleman, who makes me laugh and smile.."

"What about the features?"

"Mmm.. Taller than me, a handsome guy who can be cute, I like guys who have those catchy eyes.." That's all the features I liked at Key. :)

He smiled. "Really?"

"Ne."

"Do you like someone here at school?"

Should I say it? "Well, actually, yes.."

"Can you give me a clue?"

"His name starts with letter, 'K'."

His smile widen. What is he thinking? 

"What about you? What's your ideal girl?"

"I like girls who are simple," that's me. I guess. hehe."smart." that's me "She's pretty in my eyes.." oh.. that kinda blew me out

"What about the features?"

"Mmm.. She have a not so lone wavy dark brown hair.." That's me. "She have a fair skin.." I looked at mine, it looks fair. "She also have a pretty eyes, angelic smile and what I like the most is that she have a dimple.." the first 2 kinda blow me down, but the last one, I have a dimple. Heheh. Nana! You're setting your hopes high! Tsk. Tsk. It's OK to think that you are the girl he likes right?

 

Key's POV

I described Nana as I can see her as my ideal type of girl. When Nana described her ideal type of a guy, some matched me, few doesnt. I saw Jjong entered the gym.

"Hey Key!"

"What is it?" I asked a bit annoyed.

He approached me. "I saw what you did there.." he grinned

"Huh?"

"Key making his first move.." he smirked "Key and Nana sitting under the tree K-I-S-S---" I covered his mouth

"You're such an you know?"

"I already know that Key.."

"Aish! If you're not going to do any good just go away! You're so annoying!"

"But I want to annoy you~" he said in a sing song voice

Nana approached "Key! Can you help me?"

I smiled "Sure!" I turned to Jjong "Dont you ever annoy me or I'll effing cut your hair and make you bald.."

"Ooh~ Scary!" he laughed

"Im so gonna do it Jonghyun.." I rolled my eyes and helped Nana

 

It's already 6pm and we're still here at the gym..

"Ok students, you can all go home now!" a teacher announced

at last! After all this day, me and Nana are sticked together. I just like her company. It's really funny when people gives us weird glances, it's like the first time I sticked with a girl.

"Nana, umm.. Do you like a lift home?" I asked

"Anio, I'll walk with my unnies.." she said shyly

"Aah.. Araso.. Bye!" After she bid goodbye, I hopped in my car and drove off.

 


A/N: I guess I wont be updating for a long time because uhmm.. my parents will be banding me from pc beacuse of uhmm.. my report card? :[[ aishh..