He's so.. cute!

One Magical Night

They arrived at school at last after 20 minutes of driving from their dorm to their school. Key automatically spotted Nana walking out of the her car. Nana saw Key and smiled. She bowed at Mr. Cho before walking towards Key's way.

 

Your POV

"You're really rich aren't you Nana?"

"Not much.. You too, how could you have a car if you're not rich?"

Key chuckled "Oh, that's just passed to me actually.."

"Oh.." I saw the brown haired guy standing next to Key with a cute smile. "Omo~ you're so cute!"I  cooed

"Noona neomu yeppeo~" he singed

I giggled "What's your name?"

"Annyeong haseyo! nan iremeun Lee Taemin imnida!" He said cheerfully "how about you noona?"

"Hello! Im Jeon Nana!" I smiled 

"You're friends with hyungie?"

"Sort of.."

"Sort of?" Key said with a hurted voice

I giggled "Im just joking!" I put an arm around his arms "We're bestfreinds!"

"Hyung! You're so selfish!"

"Eh? Wae?" Key asked

"How come you didnt introduce me with your pretty friend!?" he pouted cutely. I just want to pinch his cheeks!

"eheh.. I was planning to do that.." he scratched the back of his head "but.."

RIIIIINGGG!

"Oh! We have to go Taeminnie!"

"But you still didnt tell me the reason!"

"Bye Taeminnie~ See you later!" I pinched his cheeks

He smiled widely "Bye noona! See you later!"

We started to walk towards the school building "He's such a cutie! He's so.. cute!"

"Yah! Nana!" I turned around and saw my 2 unnies

"You already forgot us?" Chohee unnie said

"Because you're always with your boyfriend!" Summer unnie added

"Wha-- He's not my boyfriend!" I defended for myself

"Yet.." my 2 unnies said in unison ans smirked evilly

"Yah! Urgh.. We're going to be late Key, let's go.." I said with a frown

She pulled Key with her towards the school. I saw my 2 unnies look at each other and just shrugged it off.

 

I slid open the door of my homeroom.

"Thanks Key for walking me here.." I smiled and waved goodbye

"No prob.." he flashed one of his dashing smiles and started to walk towards his classroom

I sat down at my assigned seat. I just cant forget about last night. I mean, it was just like a dream. But, it was so real and I couldnt forget how I felt around his arms. Oh, I cant stop spazzing. Aish Jeon Nana. You're so in love with him huh?

Do you know the feeling, when you sleeped in one room with a guy you awfully like ever since freshman? It was just like, Im in some sort of a really detailed dream, I kept saying it was like a dream because the next morning you just fell on top of a handsome guy. I felt my face burning red again! I buried my face in my arms.

 

Key's POV

"Yah Key! What happened last night? You're not in our dorm!" Jjong hyung asked for the 5th time

Me, getting awfully annoyed, finally gave in. 

"Alright fine. You know, the story about the white lady is so true! We didnt see the ghost but we can feel it. We triend opening the door but it wont open so we decided to sleep here. You know where Dongwoon slept right?" he nodded "We slept there, BUT we're separated. I felt something hevay fell on me this morning, I thought it was you trying to wake me up but it's Nana who fell on top of me unconciously. So yeah.. that's where it ended.."

"You didnt do anything?"

"Like what?"

"You know. The.." he made sounds and kissy faces

I threw a notebook at him. "That's totally disgusting hyung!"

"It's not.."

"Well it is! Im not some sort of erted freak like you!"

"You cant blame me! In our age, Im 19 and you're 18. teenager's hormones are active! Didnt you study your biology? Seeing girls we like and the y ones also makes your hormones slosh and shoot up!"

"dont you count me in.."

"Pfft.. Whatever.."

"Yah! You're late! What are you doing here in our floor anyway? It's for sophomores.."

"Our teacher is uhh.. absent?"

"You're not good at lying! I saw Hyukjae seonsaengnim not so long ago!"

"Urgh.." he sighed, defeated. The almighty Key always win "Fine, I'll go now.."

"Good, or else.. I'll tell auntie!"

".." he ran away

 


A/N: Sorry for the short update you hehe~ ^^ hope you like it btw. Please do comment! ^^

about the Taemin Main Image, I found it somewhere in my bookmarks tab. I dont know who bookmarked it tho.. ^^