Chapter Two

Is This What You Call Love?

"Hey I'm gonna go take a shower" I call out to Luhan from our bedroom. He's currently in the kitchen looking for something to eat. I grab a pair of comfortable pants and a tank top to put on after my shower and take them into the bathroom throwing them on top of the granite counter in our apartment.

I turn the water on and undress as the water warms getting in as soon as I finish stripping. I let the warm water rush over my aching muscles and it feels rather amazing.

I run my fingers through my short hair, and close my eyes, sticking my head under the shower getting my hair soaking wet. I wash my hair and my body rinsing off once more before getting out of the warm shower. I dry my body off and slide into my clothes leaving my hair still dripping wet. I give a devious smile to myself as I think of what I'm going to do.

I quickly walk out of the bathroom and to where Luhan is standing in the kitchen, eating a sandwich. I stand behind him and begin to violently shake my entire head like a dog getting the water that was in my hair all over him.

He gasps as the cold water hits his and arm. I stop shaking my head, to look up and smile as I watch Luhan's expression go from shocked to a fake annoyed look.

"Thats not nice Xiumin! You don't do that" Luhan demands at me as I let out a small giggle and pull him into a hug. "You know you love me" I practically hear him begin to smile as he wraps his arms around me returning my hug.

"I'll get you back" I laugh at his comment and let go of him releasing the hug.

"Catch me if you can!" I jokingly yell at him and begin to run around like a child. I decide running around just the apartment is too boring so I run up to the door and swing it open, quickly running out into the hallways. Luhan's quick to catch up to me and wraps his arms around me, whispering "Got you" while picking me up. I stick my head up and i his nose causing him to put me down.

"Why'd you my nose" Luhan questions giving me a confused look. I shrug "Looked like you wanted someone to your nose" Luhan lets out a small laugh at me being strange and my cheek. I look up to him as he's slightly taller than me and lean in to kiss him bit decide to instead and him once again on the cheek this time.

I pull back and away from his face and begin laughing almost immediately as he pouts. "Lu Lu! Why are you so cute?" I grab his hand and we make our way back to our apartment.

"I'm not cute its you who's the cute one not me" He pokes my cheek and I blush a little starting to swing our connected hands/arms(?) back and forth.

"Ew! Me? No, I'm not even close" We walk through our apartment door, that we had left open,closing it behind us. "Why do you say stuff like that?" Luhan drops my hand and stands in front of me looking at me with a saddened expression.

"Cause its true...I'm ugly and you're adorable how am I to ever compare?" I look down and slightly mess with my hands. I feel Luhan puts his hand under my cheek and slowly lift my head up so I'm looking directly into his eyes.

"Don't think like that Xiumin! You're adorable and I love you so much. Don't compare yourself to me, because you may not see it but you're beautiful and I'm no where near as cute as you are"

I smile slightly at his comment and he gives me a small kiss. "I love you too." I respond as our lips part from our short, but sweet kiss.

"I don't want you to think like that. It hurts me to see you hurting this much"

The younger boy wraps his arms around me in a warm embrace that I slowly return to him. I smile as we both let go of each other.

"Wanna go out and rent a movie?" Luhan asks grabbing my hand and swinging it around a little. I give him a slight nod of my head and form up the best smile I can. I know it should be easy for me to smile around him but it's just what he said, I don't believe him, he thinks I'm cute but I'm not. I'm a gross as up and nothing will ever change that.

Luhan and I walk out of the apartment, and down the stairs, hand in hand. Making our way to Luhan's car, getting into it and driving off to the nearest movie rental store.

While there Luhan had somehow convinced me to let him get a horror film that I heard was the supposed to be really scary. We rent the film and drive back to our apartment building.

As we get in the elevator to ride up, Luhan turns to me, and crashes his lips on mine. As he pulls away with a smile plastared across his face, I blush at the surprise kiss from him

"What was that for?" I question trying my best to make it look like I'm not blushing; clearly not working. I feel my cheeks red hot with the pinkish colour that covers them.

"Because i love you and your lips are just too kissable" I smile and continue blushing as the elevator door opens to the floor we live on. We entwine fingers and walk out of the elevator and down the hallway to our apartment which happens to be the last apartment in the long hallway.

Luhan unlocks the door and as we walk through Luhan turns to me  "What do you want for diner tonight?" I shrug slightly at the question. "Don't care, whatever you want I guess" He sets the film we got on the long wooden table in front of our couch and makes his way to the kitchen, me following him closely behind.

I watch as Luhan opens the pantry and begins searching for what I would suppose is something for us to eat. "I'll make us some pasta" He pulls out the bag of pasta from the pantry.
"I'll get the water boiling" I reply, walking over to the stove and turning it on before turning around and turning the water on. I fill a pot with water and put it on the burner letting it begin to heat up.

As the water begins to boil, I sit on the counter, watching as Luhan adds the pasta to it and begins to cook them. I watch as he slowly moves the noodles around in the pot with a wooden spoon, making sure their cooking fully.

Luhan makes sure the pastas completely done before serving me some and getting some of his own.

"Why thank you my deer" I say while grabbing my bowl from his hands with a wide smile.

"Anything for my little baozi" He responds, lightly tapping my nose, as we walk out of our kitchen and into the living room, taking a seat on the couch. I pull my legs up so I'm sitting criss cross and and begin to blow my food off so its not as hot.

"Wanna turn the movie on now?" Luhan questions as we begin to eat "Uhh, sure i guess" I say sighing realizing no matter what I have to watch it.

((AUTHOR'S NOTE))

Sorry the chapter was sorta boring •-• I guess the first few have to be boring till you get to the good stuff. It'll get more interesting I swear, just gotta wait.

Also another sorry, I said I'd post this one yesterday. But I forgot and just finished editing it and such but I hope you liked it enough.

Well next update will be on Monday and I should be posting during days now and not at like 1 am. Or at least Monday's and Wednesday's will be during the day I guess. (probably not)

But anyways hope you continue reading and hope you enjoy the story.