Chapter Twelve

Is This What You Call Love?

My eyes flutter open and I awake from my slumber; I look over to see Luhan peacefully sleeping, motionless, as I stare at him in awe. My muscles feel in a bit of pain from last night but I don’t mind it, I’m used to sore muscles from over working and such. I move a bit to face Luhan trying not to awaken him as I do so. Fail. His eyes flutter open as he wakes and gives me a smile.

“That was pretty rough last night” he says grabbing me and pulling me closer to him than I already was. He plants a kiss on my cheek and I nod my head in response to his statement. “Yeah, it was; but now I need to shower” I roll out of Luhan’s arms and off the bed, walking towards my dresser.

“That’s a fine ” I hear Luhan call out as I open my dresser drawer. I quickly slip on a pair of gym shorts and pull out a pair of clothes for me to wear today. “Your is better than mine by the way” I mention, walking out of the bedroom and towards the bathroom.

As I wait for the shower to warm up I slowly undress and get in as the water’s hot enough for me; I let the warm water rinse over my body, easing the pain in my aching muscles. I quickly rinse and wash my hair and body, getting out of the shower as I finish up.

I dry off and slip into a black shirt with ‘BLOOD GUTS & GORE’ printed across the front in drippy, blood looking red font and quickly slip into a pair of black skinny jeans; both pieces of clothing being a bit baggy considering I’ve gotten smaller since I got them a few years ago.

I walk into mine and Luhan’s bedroom, throwing my towel in our ‘dirty clothes bin’ and realize Luhan’s not in there. He probably went to shower in the other bathroom; I walk out of my room and downstairs to find only Chen sitting at the table.

“What’d you guys go and do last night?” I ask leaning against the wall that’s by the table.

“Just went out for dinner and a drink” I give him a slight nod looking around the room

“The others not up yet?”

“Nah, all of them came home and passed out pretty much; except for Yixing cause we all know his thoughts on drinking”

I push myself off the wall and walk over to our flinging the door open and looking into it; I grab out a box of cereal and pull a bowl out of the cabinets. As I pour the cereal into the bowl I get a jolt of shock as someone, probably Luhan wraps their arms around my waist. “Holy !” I yelp, flinging the cereal box across the counter.  

I turn around in his arms to see as I had expected it was Luhan that scared the balls off me “You really need to stop doing that” Luhan shakes his head smiling. “No, I can’t ‘cause you’re mine; and so is that of yours” he says groping my . I wrap my arms around his hips, shoving my hands in the back pocket of his jeans and grabbing his . “Yeah, well your is mine too.”

Luhan presses his lips against mine, and there’s no hesitation for me to kiss him back; he moves his hands up to my back, grabbing hold of me, and picking me up and setting me down on top of the counter as our kiss continues. I wrap my legs around his waist and move my hands, grabbing hold of the slightly younger boys face.

“Guys! Don’t do that in here!” I hear Chen yelling at us from across the room. We both pull apart in a fit of laughter. “Hey don’t tell us what to do” Luhan yells in a fake serious tone. “Just god damn it please don’t do that in the middle of the house, it’s kinda disturbing.”

“You’re just jealous cause you don’t have anyone” I smile at Luhan and Chen’s fake argument and hop off of the counter, making my way to the fridge as I pull the milk out of it and pour it into the bowl of cereal. I grab a spoon and set it in the bowl of cereal.

“Whoa someone’s actually eating by himself!” Luhan says in a joking manner.

“Yeah, I know it’s shocking!” I say smiling. Luhan picks ups the bowl of cereal “Thank you” he says in a cocky voice, while eating a spoonful. “Hey, that’s mine” I say trying to take the bowl back from him. “Fine, here” he says getting a spoonful and shoving it in my mouth.

“Ah don’t eat off the same spoon that’s just gross” Chen yells at us from where he’s sitting across the room. “It doesn’t matter as to the fact that we pretty much just swap saliva all the time” I laugh as Chen’s face changes to a really disgusted look and he waves us away. 

I watch as Luhan continues to eat more of my cereal “Hey stop eating my food” I say reaching for my bowl. He holds it above his head so I can’t reach it considering I’m shorter than him. “What are you talking about your food? This is mine ” He says smiling and bringing his face closer to min, leaving our lips only inches apart. I lean up, closing the gap between us and Luhan stumbles backwards a little; I feel him lower his arms, setting the bowl on the counter as he kisses me back. I quickly pull out of the kiss and turn around, grabbing the bowl.

“Thank you” I say happily and walk over to the table “! You just tricked me” Luhan says as he walks over, sitting next to me at the table.

“Yeah I did! What ‘chu gonna do about it ” Luhan pulls the spoon from my hand and eats another spoonful of my cereal. I shoot him a look and he gets another spoonful, putting it up to my mouth.

I hear footsteps of someone coming down the stairs as I take the cereal “Erm, why is Luhan feeding Xiumin?” I hear Kris asking as he reaches the end of the staircase. “Don’t question this is all they’ve been for the past five minutes or so.” Chen responds to him. “Oh so you’re that kind of couple” Kris says adding emphasizing the word ‘that’. “Oh shut up Kris” Luhan says smiling.

“Have either of you planned on when you’re gonna come out to the world?” I sigh rolling my eyes “Have you and Tao?”

Tao walks downstairs joining in on our conversation “You talking ‘bout me ?” Kris looks at him nodding “They want to know if we’re ever planning on coming out to everyone” Tao walks over standing next to Kris and flings his arm over his shoulder.

“I will when they will” Kris says pointing to us “Yeah like that’ll ever happen; none of us are brave enough to do it. I mean you guys aren’t even brave enough to be open in front of us” I add into the conversation. “We’re brave enough…we just don’t like to” Kris instantly adds in.

“Nah I don’t believe it; you guys are wimps”

“Fine you want us to be open, we’ll be open”

We watch as both Tao and Kris pull their heads closer together and begin to kiss each other in what looks to be a passionate kiss. Kris moves slightly so he’s standing in front of Tao and places his hands on his hips, pulling him closer and wrapping his hands around his waist. Tao wraps his arms around Kris’s shoulders as they both begin deepening the kiss.

“Oh god just stop there and don’t take this any further” Chen yells interrupting Kris and Tao’s kiss; they pull apart in a small fit of laughter.

I look to Luhan and reach for the cereal that’s still in his hands and he pulls it back and away from me “No this is mine” he says smiling. “Just let me eat my food” I reach my hand out to grab the spoon from him as he shoves it in his mouth. He then hands me the bowl and spoon finally letting me have it “Thank you” I say eating the little bit of food left. I place the bowl in the sink and walk over to the table, sitting on Luhan’s lap.

“Get your fat off me” he says in a joking manor; I turn around and pull my leg over his body so I’m currently facing him. “I weigh less than you” I say acting as offended as I possibly can. “Fine get your skinny off me” I wrap my arms around his shoulders, smiling “You know you love my .”

Luhan leans into my lips in a soft kiss that I return. “Mmm yeah I do love your ” he says slipping his arms around me and into my back pocket, grabbing my through my jeans. I lean in kissing him once again; he’s quick to swipe my lip with his tongue asking to enter. I open my mouth and let his tongue dance with mine.

“Guys go to your damn room or something; no one wants to see that ” Chen yells at us. Luhan and I pull apart from each other. “At least they’re not ing in front of you” Tao flips out laughing as Kris’s comment as Chen rolls his eyes.

“What’s on the schedule for today?” I ask changing the subject; I probably should know this already but I don’t really pay attention when the guys discuss these things.

“We’re going to start recording a few songs and then we’ll need to rehearse old dances and such. Do you ever actually pay attention when we discuss these things” I wildly shake my head ‘no’ like a child “Nope” I say as Chen rolls his eyes. “Well you should”

I hear footsteps from the stairwell and turn around to see Yixing walking down and towards us “When are we leaving?” he asks walking over to the fridge. “30 minutes” Kris yells from across the room.

“Also why is Xiumin sitting on Luhan” Yixing asks turning his attention to Chen who looks at us in confusion. “Yeah why are you sitting on him?” Luhan wraps his arms around me “Because Baozi loves his Deer” Luhan says “No because he’s comfortable to sit on; also who wouldn’t want to sit on him” I add in smiling.

 

((Authors Note))

This chapter’s terrible I’m sorry you even had to read it.

Hopefully next chapter’s better than this ing .

Okay I’ll just shut up now bye loves.