Chapter Eight

Is This What You Call Love?

I call the manager "Hello Minseok hows it been?" he says answering the phone.

"Its been fine how have you been?" I ask being as polite as possible.

"Oh I've been good. But the boys haven't its been hard for them lately. But anyways why have you called?"

I quickly wonder whats wrong with the guys and if their having problems. Would it be my fault if they where? I shake the thought off for now answering the question I had been asked.

"I've called because I've decided to come back from my hiatus. I've been gone for too long and its time for me to rejoin and work hard with the boys."

Manager hyungs lets out an "Ah I see" then continues to talk. "Well were gonna start recording and stuff next week so you'll need to regroup with the guys and get the lyrics and beats and all that stuff. You'll also need to learn the choreography. But I know you can handle it."

I slightly nod my head knowing he cant see me but its a weird habit I have.

"Okay I guess I'll move back in with them as soon as possible" I say with a little disappointment in my voice. I don't want to have to live in a house with Luhan but I guess for Exo I can deal with it.

Manager and I give each other proper goodbyes as we hang up on each other.

I sigh, pulling myself off the ground, immediately feeling a headache come over me that I choose to ignore. I walk over to my bed, pulling my duffel bag out from under it. I then begin to pack the little amount of clothes I own in it.

Within a matter of thirty minutes I'm done packing the little amount of items I own and I'm out the door.

Before I leave I have to tell the apartment manager I'm moving out so I slowly make my way to the front desk.

"Hello I'm moving out of apartment 3F" I whisper to the girl sitting behind the desk slipping her the keys. I take a look at her; she has black hair, with a pixie cut, with a red bow in it, and she has on the uniform the people who work here wear; a blue buttom down with black slacks. She's got fine pale skin and a smile that could brighten anyones day.

I watch as she then pulls out a form and a pen. "Okay just sign this" She says giving me a warm smile and passing it to me. I quickly sign the form and give it back to her.

"You're Xiumin from Exo aren't you?" She asks me with another smile that I return as I nod my head.

She stands up, bowing to me before sticking her hand out for me to shake; I smile shaking her hand and bowing back.

"I'm Krista it's nice to actually meet you. If i may ask could i get a photo with you?"

"Yeah, sure, anything for a fan" I reply giving her a smile and nodding my head. She pulls out her phone and we take a few pictures together.

"So why were you living in an apartment? Don't you guys have a really cool dorm?"

"Oh yea we do its just i needed a break for a few months to be alone and stuff. I mean it can be a pain being with those guys all the time."

"Understandable" Krista then slips me a piece of paper with a phome number on it. I would suppose its hers.

"You can message me if you want I know your probably busy and wont want to but I promise I'm not creepy"

I laugh a little at the last part and she gives me a smile.

"You're better than most fans. Not all freaking out and screaming. I like that"

"Yeah those ones really should calm down" Krista says causing another laugh out of me.

"I like you, you're cool. I definetly will text you some time" I say shoving the paper in my pocket.

"Bye" She says with a smile and a wave. I wave and smile back

"Bye Krista, nice meeting you. I'll text you whenever I get the chance."

With that u walk out of the building and to my car.

Luhan's POV

I hear the dorm phone going off from the kitchen as I sit on our blue, stylish couch in the living room of our dorm.

"Any one wanna get that?" I yell out in hopes someone will.

"Get off your lazy and get it yourself" Kris replies throwing a purple pillow at me.

" off" I say chuckling and throwing the pillow back at him.

I stand up and walk over to the phone and check the caller I.D. seeing it's our manager.

"Oh guys shut the up and stop cursing it's Kim Young-Min"

Cursing in front of manager hyung is not a very good idea. Last time we accidentally did we where rudely scolded cause we 'gotta keep our image' or whatever the our CEO said.

"Hello" I say answering the phone.

"Hey Luhan, I have some important news for you boys. Gather them all up and put me on speaker please."

"Sure thing"

I pull the phone from my ear, covering the microphone so our no one can hear me or the guys.

"Guys gather your asses over here now Kim Young-Min needs to talk to us all he says it's important."

The other four members gather around and I put the phone on speaker.

"Okay I got all the guys you can speak now"

"Okay so I have some news for you guys that could technically be good news and bad news. Well okay; so Xiumin just called me up and told me he's coming back to the group and he'll be moving back in as soon as possible."

"How's that bad news though? It's great he's finally coming back" Yixing mentions.

I feel joy run through me at the though Xiumin's coming back to the group. I'm so glad this is what he chose.

"Well it's bad news cause you'll have to go through and teach him all the song lyrics and choreography and all that. But luckily he's a fast learner so it won't be too hard for him."

"It should be fine he can do it" I myself add in.

"Is that all you needed hyung?" Tao asks sounding as innocent as he can.

"Oh yes, also; please get the guys from K over sometime and tell them the news"

"No problem"

With that the CEO of SM hangs up and I set the phone down on the counter.

"Okay well I'll call up Suho and tell them to come over tonight" Kris says reaching over and picking up the phone.

"Why is it they always come over here? Like why don't we ever go over there or anything?" I ask looking at all the guys.

"Cause their all slobs and their dorms messy as " Chen replies with a laugh.

"Ha true I suppose"

I walk away from everyone, I need to be alone for a bit. I go upstairs and into my room, locking the door behind me.

What am I gonna do? Xiumin's coming back and I know he definitely won't want anything to do with me. But I want to get him back so badly.

I ed up so badly why the hell did I even do that?

Xiumin's POV

I should probably message someone and tell them I'm coming back. Before I just appear at the dorm. I send Chen a quick message that probably contains many errors. Which is quite unlike me considering I hate erroring whenever I type. But whatever.

Before I pull out of the parking lot I wait for a response from Chen.

'Oh yeah the CEO called and told us. Glad to have you back though'

I then pull out of the parking lot and start driving towards the dorm.

As I make it to the dorm I park in the drive way where I always used to.

I let out a deep breath before grabbing my duffel bag and getting out of the car, slowly walking up to the door. I have to search for my key for a few minutes before finally finding it at the bottom of my bag and pulling it out.

I let out another breath before unlocking and opening the door, staring into the all to familiar scenery. The light blue couch with purple and yellow pillow on it and the television hanging on the wall. With the white coloured walls with a few paintings hung on them. It's not much but it's nice enough for us.

As I take a few steps forward I'm attacked in a hug from Tao. I slightly give him a hug back, struggling to breath a little; as he's hugging me kind of tightly.

"Your back!" He yells as he lets go of me. I smile and nod.

"Of course I'm back! Being gone just didn't feel right" He smiles at me and I look back to see Luhan staring at me. Our eyes lock for a second before he looks down and walks upstairs.

I drop my duffel bag and close the door before walking over to Chen who engulfs me in a hug.

"Hey man good to see you again! Oh yeah also the manager told us to invite the other six guys over to tell them and such so they'll be here in about 10 minutes or so. Warning they'll probably attack you" We laugh at his comment and he looks down at my bag that lays next to the door.

"Oh you need to go put your stuff away. Are you and Luhan back tog-" I instantly cut him off "No were not" I look over to Kris who's giving me a disapproving look.

"He's really disappointed about that so you know." Tao says joining into our conversation "

"What even happened with you guys? None of these would tell me"

"Tao watch your mouth" Kris says jokingly from across the room.

", , ity, , , " Tao responds to Kris with.

"Hey no ing unless it's with me"

"Oh shut the hell up and go be ual somewhere that's not here" Chen adds in.

I'm glad to see all the guys are joking like they normally do. It'll be a change from the silence of my apartment that I've gotten so used to.

"Whatever. So what happened?" Tao asked turning his attention back towards me.

"I walked out onto the beach and found Sehun and Luhan kissing. I'd rather not talk about it" I end the conversation by grabbing my bag, walking upstairs and into the empty room at the end of the hall. I then slowly begin to unpack my stuff.

Kris walks into my room about 10 minutes later.

"The six idiots are here and would like to see you so hurry up and get down here"

I throw my last pair of jeans into my drawer and wave Kris away.

"I'll be down in a minute" He walks away and I fold my last few shirts up and put them neatly into the drawer before walking downstairs to greet the guys.

As i get down there I'm attacked by Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho. I slightly fall back because of their attack and all the weight the three of them combined are. As they let go Baekhyun and Chanyeol walk over to the couch, hand in hand, sitting down on it as Baekhyun sits on Chanyeol's lap.

"Glad to see your back together" I say to them with a light laugh as they turn a bright pink, blushing with embarrassment.

"Yeah we are. What about you and Luhan are you back together?"

I frown slightly and shake my head slightly "No" I watch as they all give me a surprised look.

"You know he like wears your favourite red jacket everyday right?" Chanyeol say to me. I've been looking for that one! I cant believe i left it here.

"Yeah he has some weird attachment to it. I think it might be because of you" Kai adds in.

Sehun sits on the other end of the couch silently, not acknowledging my existence, but I'm honestly happy about that. I don't want him to acknowledge me.

"Xiumin if I may ask...Are you okay? Have you been healthy because it looks as if you've a lot of weight" Chen says adding emphasis on 'a lot'

I begin thinking of my bad eating habits I've been having lately. I've been restricting and fasting a lot lately.

I see Ana's coming back for me. I would normally slowly begin eating again since I'm with the guys but truth be told. I don't want to actually get better. I don't want to recover. I checked the scale and was actually happy to see the number on it for once. 45 kg's (100 pounds). And I'm in fact terrified to gain. I don't want to gain I want to keep losing.

"Yea I've been fine" I reply with a fake smile that they all believe.

"Actually if I may ask what are we eating tonight?" I ask trying to sound like I've been eating. I'll just purge it later.

"I bought some chicken for us it should be done cooking actually" Kris says getting up and walking away.

For a while all of is sit and talk until Kris announces food is ready. We walk into the dining room where theres a long table and a seat for all 12 of us.

"I'll go get Luhan" Sehun yells at us.

Luhan and Sehun come walking down the stairs and I see Luhan keeping his distance from him which I'm honestly glad about.

 

((Authors Note))

Okay so here's Chapter 8 like I said

Okay also for anyone who doesn't know what I mean by some of these things here.

By 'Ana' I mean anorexia

((definition I got from website))

Ana refers to anorexia nervosa, an eating disorder.

 

And by 'purge' I mean to force yourself to throw up

((definition I got from website))

Purging~ an effort to rid the body of food by vomiting or taking laxatives or diuretics.

Okay so I hope that cleared things up for some of you who didn't understand.

Oh also please don't let this story ((or me)) trigger you at all because these things aren't fun to deal with. Especially eating disorders okay. So just don't develop an eating disorder and just don't hurt yourself. Because these things become addictive.

Once you make that first cut all you want to do is cut more.

Once you lose one pound you won't stop till you lose a stone and that'll keep going till you're extremely unhealthy.

((A stone is 6.3 kg also 14 lbs))

Okay well that's all I really have to say for now. Sorry the authors notes so terribly long.