Chapter Eleven

Is This What You Call Love?

"Whats on the schedule for today?" Luhan asks as we walk downstairs hand in hand.

"Practice our songs, and figure out which one would be best for a video" Yixing answers as we get to the table where everyones sitting. I lean over the table resting my arms on it. Luhan nods "Xiumin eat!" He demands throwing me a bright green apple. "I'm not hungry" I toss the apple back to him and he gives me a disapproving look.

"I'll shove it down your throat" He says with a smile.

"Bet thats not the only thing he's shoving down his throat" Kris says to Tao who chokes on his food along with almost everyone else except for the ones who were laughing.

Luhan and I both shoot him a glare and he holds his hands up "I'm joking" he says smiling and holding in a laugh.

Luhan looks back at me "Please eat something" I shake my head "No, I'm not hungry" Luhan walks over to me "At least take a bite" I roll my eyes and grab the apple from his hand. "Fine I'll eat some" I say and he gives me a smile. I take a small bite of the apple, chew and swallow it and watch as Luhan eats his own apple.

Another few bites and five minutes later; I don't want the apple anymore and Luhan's already finished his. I stare at the apple; once perfect and beautiful before I bit into it which I'm already regretting. I walk over and put the apple in Luhan's hand.

"I don't want it anymore" he gives me a look of disappointment that I ignore.

"Why wont you eat?" I shrug slightly "Just not hungry; I need to use the bathroom" I walk past Luhan and upstairs to the bathroom, locking the door behind me and kneel down next to the toilet.

I then begin shoving two fingers down my throat in hopes of getting the little bit I had just eaten back up and into the toilet. After a few minutes of nothing but constant gagging, I shove my fingers even further down before finally get it up and puking it into the toilet. I stand up flushing the toilet and walking over to the mirror.

As I stare into the mirror; my reflection, the thing I hate most stares back at me in disgust. I grab my toothbrush focusing on that rather than my reflection. I need to get this distasteful aftertaste out of my mouth.

I brush my teeth and leave the bathroom, walking downstairs and over to Luhan.

"We're going to K's dorm today to practice. Are we going to tell them?"

"They'll find out on their own" I hide the devious smirk trying to escape my lips as Luhan and I grab hands and walk out the door.

We get to Exo-K's dorm and the six of us pile out of the car. All the guys rush in except for Luhan and I; we take our time hand in hand walking up to the door, slowly swinging our arms back and forth.

As we open the door the members of K practically pile on top of us.

"Lay just told us you two are back together! Oh I'm so happy! You two really are adorable together" Kyungsoo gushes over us and we give him a smile.

"Uh yeah it happened yesterday" Luhan says and looks at me. I stare into his eyes and he pulls me in placing his lips on mine.

"Guys no PDA" Suho yells at us.

Our lips part and we begin to laugh.

"That goes for all of you" he says pointing towards Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, and Kyungsoo. They begin laughing as well.

He would have added Tao and Kris to that but they have more of a private relationship and aren't as open around the rest of us.

"But why cant we?" Baekhyun whined as he sat on Chanyeol's lap to annoy Suho. He rolled his eyes and waved his hand dismissing the issue.

He claims he's not gay all the time but we know he secretly has a thing for Lay. He just wont admit it but we've seen how they act around each other.

Its just a matter of time before they come out.

((Okay so I do kinda ship Sulay just a little but though, not much. I also just needed someone to ship him with that wasn't taken in the story and yeah the others would be an extreme weird so Yixing was the only one to choose))

Luhan walks over to the couch with his arm wrapped around my side so I go with him and he sits down leaving me standing. He removes his arm from around me, and sets one hand on each hip of mine, pulling me down so I'm sitting on top of him.

I feel as he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my back. I catch a glance of Sehun who's giving me a glare; I shoot him a devious smile and mouth the words 'He's mine'

Sehun rolls his eyes and looks away so I turn around in Luhan's lap, sitting sideways but still on him. I then proceed to wrap my arm around his shoulder as he sets one arm around my waist and the other on my thigh.

I look up and watch as Suho walks back into the room with a bunch of paper in his hand; most likely lyric sheets. He seems to get a little angry when he walks in to see me on Luhan's lap, Baekhyun still on Chanyeol's lap and Kyungsoo sitting on Kai's lap.

"Guys will you stop with the ing PDA!" I watch as Kai rolls his eyes and begins to speak. "Technically its not PDA cause were not in public we're just in a house."

Chanyeol jumps into Kai's comment "Yeah, and your just upset cause you cant show your affection towards Lay cause your too scared" I watch as Lay's face turns a bright pinkish red in embaressment.

Suho denies what Chanyeol says almost immediately.

"I don't have affectionate feeling towards him I'm straight. " Lay glares at him and i see him mouth the word 'sorry'

"We see the way you act its pretty obvious" Kris adds in. Suho goes to respond but Lay stops him. Suho quickly calms down and starts passing out lyric sheets.

"Whatever just we need to learn this piece"

--------------

-2 weeks later-

"Lets do something fun tonight" Luhan says with a smile as we sit on our bed that we now share once again.

"Like what?"

He shrugs and looks around "I don't know we could go out on a picnic" He gives me a smile that I return

"Seems fun"

I decide to pack the food for us to eat so I can make sure it's low in calories and determine how many calories I'll eat beforehand. While I do this Luhan decides to change and get a few things for us to take like a blanket.

We walk out to the beach behind our dorm agree to walk down a ways far enough so none of the members can find us. Its dark outside but with the light from the lights that are somewhere behind the beach the lightings perfect.

We lay out our blanket and take a seat on it. "Its beautiful out here" I say to Luhan as he pulls out the two sandwiches I made for us.

"You look beautiful out here" I feel myself blush a little and I'm glad its dark so Luhan cant see; though I wouldn't mind if he did.

We finish our sandwiches and lay down on the blanket to stare at the stars. Luhan wraps his arms around me and pulls me in closer to him. I lean into him letting him cuddle me and lay my head on his chest.

He removes one hand from around me and moves it to my chin that he tilts up; staring directly into my eyes as I stare into his lust filled eyes.

After moments Luhan finally closes the space between the two of us, in a passionate kiss that neither of us choose to break. Luhan lightly on my bottom lip and I open my mouth, allowing his tongue to enter.

Our tongues meet, fighting for dominance. As I always do I let him win and take control, sliding his tongue across mine. I let out a whimper as he purposefully bites my lip, knowing that I like it.

Neither of us want to break the kiss; but airs important too, so we break apart taking deep breaths. Luhan moves around so he's on leaning over top of me and begins to kiss my neck. Kissing down he nibbles on my neck probably leaving small marks.

I try holding back a moan that threatens to escape but I accidentally let it out as he begins kissing and on a soft part of my neck. I let out the moan keeping it as quiet as I possibly was able to; which wasn't too quiet.

I slide my hand under Luhan's shirt, feeling his warm chest under my hand and slowly rub it as he moves up and begins to kiss my lips again. I remove my hand from under Luhan's shirt and begin tugging on the bottom of it.

He breaks the kiss and allows me to pull his shirt off his slender but built body. I throw it somewhere, probably in the sand, but as long as it's bit on his body I'm glad. Luhan then grabs my shirt, ripping it off me and throwing it next to his.

I lay back down, Luhan cradling over top of me, holding his weight with his arms. I lift my arms up, around his neck and pull his head down so our lips connect once again. He moves his hands to the ground next to my head and lowers his lower portion of his body onto me, slowly grinding on me.

His begins to grow and when his starts I feel mine starting to grow more; him grinding on top of me doesn't help it either. He smiles into the kiss and moves one of his hands down my chest and to the hem of my pants. Lowering his hand even more, Luhan begins palming me through my jeans. I cant help myself but I buck my hips up and into his hand some more. He smiles into the kiss and stops palming me, now beginning to mess with my zipper.

"Lu-Luhan n-not now. We-we're in public" I say between gasps for air and moans. "I don't ca-care where we a-are. I-I need you"

I feel myself beginning to blush a little as he says this. But are we going too fast with this relationship? Are we going too far? I mean we did only just get back together two weeks ago but still. Is it too soon for this? I push my thoughts away ignoring them and focusing more on how much I want this.

"C-can we go back t-to the ho-house and f-fin-finish this?"

I don't want to push him away and I also don't want him to stop but we're on the beach where anyone could walk up at any moment. Though it is after midnight so it's not likely for anyone to be out here anyways. No privacy or anything, no way for us to hide.

He sighs pulling away from me "Do you really want this?" I stare into his beautiful eyes for a moment before responding. "Yes of course I do, but I mean is here a really good place? Just lets go back to the house and finish this. The guys went out remember so we'll be alone." Luhan pushes himself up and stands, holding his hand out in front of me; I grab hold of the hand as he helps me up.

"You're too light" he says smiling at me. He lets go of my hand and places one arm around my back and the other one around my legs. Before I know it he's picked me up and is now carrying me. "I can walk on my own" I say wrapping my arms around Luhan's neck so I won't fall pr anything. "I don't care; I'm carrying you no matter what cause you're adorable and extremely light. Also were finishing what we started back in our room"

Luhan carries me inside the dorm and upstairs to our room. He lays me on the bed and crawls over top of me, beginning to fiercely kiss me.

 

((Authors Note))

Whoa getting a bit ual there XD.

I'm bad at writing and I honestly don't really want to so we're stopping there

But anyways here you go Chapter 11. Hope you liked it I suppose is what I should say now.