Chapter Three

Is This What You Call Love?

Chapter 3 

I shove my head under the blankets and into Luhan's chest in fear of the film we had gotten. I practically hear him smile at me doing this. I look up from under the blanket to see on the tv the killer in this story is holding a giant knife in his hands and holding the main character in a head lock. He brings the knife from her neck to her face and begins to cut it. Tracing her face, as he cuts,  her skin begins to peel off as he cuts off her face. 

"Oh thats just gross" I yell as blood begins gushing down the girls face. Luhan starts laughing hysterically at my random outburst and I yelp as I watch something fly across the room in the film. As the film ends I push the blanket to where it's laying on my lap. 

"I liked that movie what did you think of it?" Luhan asks as walks over, and pulls the DVD out of the player.

 "It was bloody, gory, gross, and I most certainly did not like it." Luhan begins to laugh at me and I slightly pout to make him stop. 

"You're such a wimp" He pushes my head lightly while taking a seat next to me. 

"I am not a wimp!" 

Luhan pulls me onto his lap and i curl up on him laying my head on top of his shoulder. 

"Whatever you say" sarcasticness rolling off his tongue. Luhan lightly rubs my back as i snuggle into him. "Come on lets go to bed" he tells me but I choose not to move. 

"Carry me" I tell Luhan wrapping my arms around his neck. He gives a small laugh and puts one arm under my legs and the other around my back. Picking me up, Luhan carries me into our bedroom, setting me down on the bed we share and stands back up fully. 

"You should probably get changed so your not sleeping in jeans" Luhan says while walking over to the small dresser he owns. I grunt and roll off the bed, standing up I walk to my own dresser, and pulling it open. 

I grab a random shirt and take off the one I'm wearing now and slipping on the new one which is cold because its been in my cold drawer all day. I take a glance at Luhan to see him pants less and shirt less. I can't help but smile as I stare at him in awe, he  looks up, causing embarrassment to flood over me. 

"Someone likes what he see's" 

I blush slightly at his remark because well its true I love his body its perfect, unlike mine. 

"Ew you? No your bodies gross" 

I  chuckle as I begin to undo my pants. I pull my pants off leaving me in my boxers and a T-shirt. 

This should be fine for sleeping in. 

I throw my pants in the basket we have for dirty clothes and crawl into bed. I watch as Luhan covers his chest by putting on a baggy T-shirt and throwing the clothes he'd been wearing in the bin on top of mine.

Luhan then crawls into bed next to me and pulls me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Good night love" I hear him whispering into my ear, I smile as I close my eyes, slowly drifting off. 

"Luhan?! Luhan!" I yell out searching for him. "Where are you!?" I walk around the house that I had somehow appeared to be in searching for Luhan. I look around at the blood stained walls and hear a loud scream coming from a distance. 

I listen closely to find it's Luhan's screams I'm hearing from across the house. I begin running around trying to follow the sounds of the screams; I can't seem to find where their coming from. I run around the house searching all the rooms. 

"Xiumin! Where are you!?" 

I hear Luhan yell to me as I continue following his screams of terror. I hear one final scream before everything goes completely silent throughout the entire house. 

I look around terror filling my eyes, walking to one door that I hadn't looked in yet and I slowly open the door, hearing the loud creak from it as I slowly push it open. 

Walking down the stairs I find myself in a small basement that's covered in darkness. I search for a light against the wall with shaky hands. Finally finding a light switch, I quickly flip it on, and look around the room, where I find Luhan tied up and with a rag tied over his mouth so he cant scream or speak. 

I gasp at the sight of his wounded, beaten body and run over to him grabbing his face gently. Looking at his face I find many cuts that are still bleeding, and a few bruises. 

"Who did this to you!?" I question as I pull the rag down to his neck so he can speak. It must have been tied tightly, considering the fact there are red marks across his face from where it had been tied. 

 "Xiumin get out of here before he kills you!" 

I see his panicked look cover his face as he speaks to me. 

"I'm not leaving! Not without you!" 

He crashes his lips onto mine for a short kiss. 

"I love you, and this is for your own sake! I don't want you to die too! Get out of here now, while you still have a chance! Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I'll see you again...one day." 


((Authors Note)) 

I'm so sorry for not posting this chapter in a bit guys. But hey it's up now isn't it. 

I haven't really been posting cause I've been having problems with social anxiety, depression, school starting again and all that stuff. I just haven't really felt all up for posting and updating so sorry. 

I'll also post chapter 4 tomorrow, most likely. If I don't it's cause my friends coming over and I haven't seen her all summer. 

Also sorry for such a short update, I don't think the next ones much longer, but they'll get longer, dont worry. 

So yeah, anyways hope you're liking the story and continue to enjoy it.