Chapter One

Is This What You Call Love?

((BEFORE YOU READ THIS:
I want you to know this is a sequel to my story
'Without You, There Is No Me'

So if you have not read that yet go read that one. But if you have read that you may continue with this story.
Also guys before I allow you to read this.

Warning:
This story contains many issues dealing with self-harm, self-destruction, anorexia, bulimia and other things like that. At times the story does go pretty deep into detail so there's a trigger warning here.
I do not support any form of self-destruction and if you do self-harm, starve yourself or anything like that I want you to know I'm always here for you and I know it's not easy I've been there before it's not fun and I'm still dealing with it. So just remember
"You're not alone you're with me"
And remember I LOVE YOU!))

Xiumin'sPOV

Luhan and I walk hand in hand out of the apartment that we are currently living in together.

We've been here for about a week and the day that I had moved out of my fathers house has been the happiest day of this sad life I've been living.

~back to past~

I sit in my room gathering all my clothes together and neatly placing them in a my dark red suitcase. I'm glad to finally be able to leave this hell-house. I had already taken down all my posters, leaving my walls completely bare except for the blue paint that covered them.

I hear a noise escape my stomach signaling that I am in need of food. I let out a groan at the thought of leaving the safeness of my room, but get up off my bed and walk out anyways. As I walk through the living room I'm stopped by something; more like someone. It was a 130 pound man slamming me into the wall. I look up to see its my father who as expected has drunk himself stupid.

"Get off me" I begin to push the man off me but my efforts fail. He grabs hold of my skinny arm; his large hands able to wrap around it one and a half times. Squeezes it tightly, I feel my arm slowly going numb along with my hand.

"What did you say to me!?" He spits on my face just a little bit as his gross alcohol smelling breath slurs out to me.

"Get off me" I repeat to him to the man I refuse to call my father. I move my right foot slightly to the left and stomp on his foot to make him let go of my arm that I can no longer feel. But he doesn't release my arm; instead he brings his other hand up and slaps me hard across the face.
"Don't you ever tell me what to do! You got that " somehow this drunk man can manage a sentence without all the slurring and nonsense a normal man would have.

I sigh a little and struggle to get out of his very tight grip. He tightens it even more, the arm I already hadn't been able to feel now hurts like hell.  With a devious smile my so called 'father' continues to tighten his grip.
I yelp out in pain and he finally lets go of my arm most likely leaving bruises on me. "Weak "

He puts on that devious smirk of his that just makes me want to stab him in the face multiple times once again.

As I take a deep breath to calm myself, I turn away, walking back to my bedroom because I don't feel like being out there any longer and have lost my appetite.

I continue to pack up my clothes and everything that I'll need till I have one full suitcase and a duffel bag full of my clothes and other necessities of mine. I take a step into the bathroom that's connected to my bedroom, flipping the light on, and taking a look at my arm.

With no surprise my arms currently bruising over;  in the shape of my fathers grip, that had been crushing my arm.

I sigh and walk out of the bathroom i look the the clock that I've decided to leave hanging on the wall. It's just after 6 and I'm meeting Luhan at our new apartment in about 40 minutes.

I grab a sheet of paper and a pen so I can write/leave a note for this mess of a father. Though it's not like he'll care that I'm gone at all; he'll be happier, much happier without me.

'No matter what you say you will never be my father in my eyes. You have no right to call me 'your son' I am in no way related to you. You're an abusive drunk piece of that I want nothing to do with so I've decided to leave this house, I'm moving somewhere new. Somewhere I won't have to deal with you and I'll never have to see you again'

I walk out of my room feeling acomplished with the note I've written. With my suitcase and duffle bag in hand, I walk downstairs, finding my father nowhere to be seen. I place the note on the table in front of the couch where the drunk man will eventually be able to find it. I grab the keys to my car as I walk out of the house.

Taking a look back at the house, as I drive away from the dreadful place. All the awful memories I've had in that piece of house, with my piece of father. I smile at the thought of finally being away from it all as I begin to drive to mine and Luhan's new apartment.

~Present time~

Luhan and I walk hand in hand to the park thats not too far from the building we live in. Ignoring the glares we receive from random pedestrians, we make it to the park after about five minutes of walking.

The both of us walk over to the swings and  considering the fact that its a saturday afternoon and there are a bunch of children here already there's only one swing available.

Luhan and I look at each other, both having the same thought and he smiles, instantly letting go of my hand and running towards the swing. I run a little slower than I normally would, letting Luhan win and letting him take a seat on the swing.

"Beat you!"

"Yeah you might have won, but now that just gives me privilege to sit on you" I smirk as I take a seat on Luhan's lap and he wraps his arms around my stomach, resting his head on my back.

I let out a small giggle at what my deer is doing "What you laughing at?" he pokes my side which makes me laugh more because it tickles me. "I'm laughing at you, ya goon"
I stand up for a moment before turning around and sitting back down on Luhan's lap but this time so I'm facing him.

I wrap my short, skinny legs around his back to so I don't fall off and he places his arms around my waist to hold me still. Luhan leans in closer to my ear "You're too cute" he whispers, I grab his face, pulling it closer to mine and begin to kiss the slightly younger boy passionately.

I unwrap my legs from around Luhan and place them on the ground moving us slightly back and forth on the swing.

"Ew don't do that here! Thats gay!" I hear some kid yelling at Luhan and I which makes us stop kissing each other.

I roll my eyes at the comment we seem to get a lot in this ed up homophobic world.

"Wanna hear something that's gay?" Luhan says turning his head and his attention to the brunette boy who looks about the age of 12 or 13. He wears blue baggy jeans and a plain black T-shirt.

Without waiting for an answer Luhan speaks lyrics to a song I've heard more than once as he turns to me, speaking to me.

"Go and my lolli-pop.

I wanna you hard, I wanna feel you deep, I wanna rock your body I wanna taste you sweet.

Yo ho ho and a bottle rum we go, it's my duty to please that booty.

Welcome to candyland. I'll split your in two, so take me by the hand. it up, slide it down, to satisfy my sweet tooth. Welcome to candyland. You'll wanna me twice, I'll be your gingerbread man. First time naughty, second time nice

Sticky like a lolli, blow me till I pop"

((side note from author: OH MY GOD I HAD TO I'M SO SORRY FOR THESE LINES. These are all BOTDF lyrics and I couldn't resist I found the chance to use them.
Songs are
First quote: Scream For My Ice- Cream
Second: ting
Third: Yo Ho
Fourth and Fifth: CandyLand
Don't bother me cause I listen to them I know their a group hated by a lot of people but I don't care
Okay you can continue now cx))

I feel myself blushing a little as Luhan says all these lines out loud. God he's such a ert, but I love him anyways.

The boy looks at us in pure disgust without saying a word.

"Go away kid" Luhan says turning to the kid and waving at him to flee. Luhan pulls me in even closer to him, a smile spreading across his face as he leans his face in and begins to kiss me once again. I smile into his kiss and kiss him back while wrapping my arms around his neck.

With one small swipe of the tongue across my bottom lip, I open my mouth and grant Luhan's tongue access to enter. The boys tongue explores my mouth as he deepens the kiss more than we probably should have.

As people shout at us out of disgust, we ignore them and continue our hot make-out session which I seem to love a lot.

We pull apart, both of us in desperate need for air, I rest my forehead against my deers and we both sit on the swing, still moving slightly, trying to get air in/going through our lungs once again. I smile and give Luhan a peck on the lips.

"Wanna go back to the house and possibly finish this with more action?" Luhan asks me in a seductive tone with a wink. I blush a little and slightly nod my head, as a huge grin spreads across both our faces.

I crawl off of Luhan, so I'm standing once again and Luhan stands up, grabbing hold of my hand and standing close by me. We begin to walk back to the apartment building, with a fast pace so we can continue what we had started moments ago.

I close and lock the door behind us as we kick off our sneakers and socks. Luhan looks at me, his eyes full of lust, just before slamming me into the wall and kissing me hard and passionately. I feel myself instantly wanting him more at the moment. Luhan's quick to deepen our kiss, both our tongues fighting for dominance but I let the younger boy win, as I always do.

Luhan leads me to the couch and pushes me down, causing me to fall onto it. Him crawling on top of me, with one leg on either side of me, he quickly pulls his shirt of and I stare at his beautiful body as he throws it somewhere across the room. I watch as he leans down, laying his hands next to my head to hold himself up, and my lips, before beginning to kiss my jaw and down my neck.

I feel a hand tug at my shirt so I push my arms down onto the couch, propping myself up, letting Luhan pull the green shirt I wore off of my body and throw it to the ground. He begins to trail kisses down my chest then moves back up to my neck, kissing it once again.

He begins to on my neck and I can't help but let out a moan. I feel a smile against my skin and hear Lu mumble a "Found it" his warm breath on my skin.

Moving his head up he places on hand on my chest and the other on the couch to keep himself up and above me, he kisses my lips once again. I feel as he begins to grind himself on to me as I buck my hips up and into him begging for more.

"Impatient" Luhan says jokingly with a laugh as he breaks the kiss. I try to respond but instead my voice is replaced with a loud moan as Luhan continues to grind on me.

I look up to him and lean my head up, attaching our lips once again.

((Authors Note))

So I'm back guys! This is chapter one of the sequel to
'Without You, There Is No Me'
I hope you enjoy this one
If you liked the last one you should like this one. It does have more action in it and more happens between Xiumin and Luhan but I'm not revealing anything.
Love you guys please read this story and enjoy!

Posting days will be the same as the last story. Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Though I may not post on time most days or skip a few days cause I'll be starting school on Monday and I'll be stressed with it and all so just telling you now.

I'll post chapter 2 tomorrow and continue from there getting it on schedule and such.

Btw yes I know these are annoying as hell and I'll shut up now.