Chapter 2

STOLEN MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rena laughed after heard the story from the guys called themself, Patrons. She laughed out of loud until she almost empty her lungs. What they told was crazy, nonsenses, and so fiction. They said she was a daughter of Ares, the God of war? Jeezzz... Were they too much read fiction books?

"Wait, wait," Rena tried to stopped her laugh. "So... I'm a daughter of God of war? My father is Ares? You came from place called Upper-Earth to protect me from the thieves that want take my memory?" Rena tried to not laugh again. "Is it?"

"Is it," V answered seriously. Made Rena burst into laugh again. V stared Rapmon frustrated. How to made she believe them?

"Song Rena," Rapmon a little bit annoyed by her, but he tried control his feeling because a girl in front of him now is his responsibility. "I know it heard so nonsenses for you. But believe or not, like or not, this isn't something that you can choose. This is your fate, our fate to stay by yourside to protect you!" Rapmon talked with serious face and tone.

"The thieves was here. In Earth," Jin continued. "They're looking for you and will find you soon."

"Please believe us," now Jimin speak. "We will protect you whatever the consequences."

"Even if we should die," V insisted. "The galaxy, the gods, your father was choose us to protect you. You belong to us."

"Whoaaa," Rena said. she shook her head. "I don't belong to anyone!"

"You have no choice but accept this reality. But trust us, we will protect you and you'll be save," J Hope took a step closer, but stopped when Rena gave him killer glared.

"It's crazy," Rena murmured. "You're crazy. I should call police," she moved to dining table, approched her phone. But her phone moved and flew to Rapmon's hand. Rena stared empty to them. Her face change into scaredness.

It's weird, she thought. They are terorists? Witches? OMG, i'm gonna die today.

"No, we're not terorist or witch," Jimin said.

"And no one gonna die today," V smiled.

"H-hey!" Rena's eyes got wide. "You can read my mind? That's rude! Criminal! That's my privacy!!!" Rena screamed panickly.  She walked back and forth. Panick attack.

"You... Worry about your pivacy?" Jin asked. "You don't worry if somebody steal your memory?"

Rena stopped moved. She glared to Jin. Then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm her down. When she opened her eyes, those boys was two meters closer.

"Hey! Don't come closer! Step back!" Rena scolded. The boys took a step back. "Listen. I don't know what are you talking about! Memory? What memory? I don't have memory about that! I don't have a godly parent, and i don't even know you! You suddenly crashed my flat, out from the bubbles! That's cra...zy..." Rena suddenly fell, but V catched her before she hit the floor.

"Aish~ She more noisy than J Hope and Jimin," he said.

"What? You are the king of noise, V!" Jimin growled.

"Excuse me, you need mirror to check yourself?" J Hope growled louder.

"Hey! Can you two be quite?" Rapmon scolded. "V, take her to the bed. Others, help me fix this place."

V hold Rena and take her to the bed. J Hope and Jimin whistled then the place was fulfilled by the wind. Jin moved his hand to the broken wall and in the blink, the wall was fixed. Rapmon rose his hand to the broken furnitur and fixed it. And he moved to the bubbles and its gone.

"Done," Jimin wiped his forehead from sweat. "So, what will we do now? Wait until she wake up?" He stared to Rapmon, waited for the next instruction.

"Eat. We need eat," Rapmon grinned.

"Right! I'm hungry too!" J Hope clapped his hand happily.

"Hey, V! Come here! Don't take a change to touch her!" Jimin scolded V who lied beside Rena on the bed.

V grinned and moved to his friends.

"Jiiinnn... Now it's your duty," Jimin and J Hope glared Jin and gave him puppy eyes.

"Alright. Alright," Jin sighed. "I will cook for you and for her, of course," Jin stared at Rena then he moved to the kitchen.

 

 

Earth. 96 hours after The Patrons Fell.

 

Ares knew he wouldn't won this war. They're too strong. He should stepped back and save the remained soldiers. He ordered the troops to stepped back. Now he should save the one his love and hid his sword. This sword would be dangerous if it fell to the vilains. He should kept the world save. Ares ran and fell dowm to the Earth, to the place that fulfilled with love.

"Ares! You're back!" A woman ran to him and hugged tightly. "What happened?"

"Joanna, we should go from here. This place isn't save for you. The thieves are in everywhere and now they're looking for you. We should take Rena to the save place," Ares said.

A little girl who played on the couch turned to him and smile angeliquely.

"Let's go!" Ares grabbed his daughter, hugged his wife, and popped disappear from there, at the same time when the vilains arrived. They popped in somedark place in somewhere. "Here, save," Ares looked at his wife with sadness eyes. "I won't be here again. I'll sent the patrons to protect you."

"You'll leave?" Joanna asked.

"I should, Joanna. I'm sorry," Ares gave her an instant kiss on her lips. Then he stuck his forehead to his daughter. A bright light out from their head, connect them and transferred what he had to her. A world spinning around, the little girl felt her head in pain and she cried loud.

Rena gasped and awoke in sudden. She felt her heartbeat race and she got a goosebumps. Rena looked at the white ceiling above her, recalled her memories before she slept but something good disturb her nose. Her tummy growled loud. She hungry like she haven't eat since three days ago.

"You're wake up?" A husky voice heard not far from her bed.

Rena sat up on the bed and saw five boys were gathered around on dinning table. It's not a dream. They're... real? Or i still dreaming?, Rena thought.

"You're not dreaming, honey~" V said then he winked.

"Are you hungry?" Rapmon asked. "Oh, you must be hungry since you've slept for three days."

"Sorry to make you sleep for that long," V gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter