Chapter 3

STOLEN MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  

 

Earth. 168 hours after The Patrons Fell.

 

Rena's POV.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Judged my own face and body. I have an oriental face but mix with some-Europe-genes. I have no idea. It's really out of the blue.I remembered i've asked my mom about who my father is? How does he look a like? But, she never told me anything about him or showed me his picture. So, I never knew my father. My mom just said that i have his pointy nose and his brown hair, and she said my dad wasn't Korean like she was. He lived far far away from this country nor my birth place (London).

Well, my surname shouldn't be Song, but my mom prefer used her surname to me. Maybe my name should be Rena Potter? Rena Rowling? Rena  Zuckerberg?  Rena - oh whatever. 

I sighed halfheartedly. I think my stress level was increase since these nonsense came to me suddenly. I glared to a boy who looked at me without single  blink. He said his name is V. Well, my name is R, then.

"Don't mocking me," V finally talked. His voice so deep and errr- i refused to thought about that word. "Thanks to compliment me. I'm flattered, R." V smiled. 

See? He and his group could read my mind and that such irritating! Where's my privacy? Heeellloooooooo~

"I have another than just R. There's E, N, and A," I said coldly. I rolled my eyes then walked around him to the dining table and took my slingbag under the  chair.  How came my bag could be here? 

"Where are you going?" V asked.

"College."

"Ah~ So you are a student," V said. He followed me to the door. "I thought you're a jobless person since i never see you out from the house."

I glared at him. "Who's made me being a sleepyhead?"

V grinned. "Jimin! Let's go!"

"Coming!" Jimin appeared suddenly. He popped beside V. 

I almost said the dirty words i have. They always freaking me out everytime they appeared.

"Where are you two going?" I asked as they followed me to the elevator.

"We're going whenever you go," Jimin answered. "We will protect you and make you save always!" Jimin looked so spiritfull.

"Just you two?" Last time I remembered, they-called-themself-my patron were five. Not two.

"Rapmon, Jin, and J Hope have something to do," Jimin said. "So, for today we'll be your exclussive bodyguard!"

I rolled my eyes and stepped into the elevator. Whatever they said, i didn't care. 

"You're welcome!" Jimin smiled, made his eyes smile too. Cute. Aish~ What the hell i was thinking??? "Thank you!" 

Stop read my mind you, as*hole!

The elevator stopped at L floor. I stepped out, and wave to the security to greeted them and walked through the front yard, and to the bus shelter with  followed by V  and Jimin. Not until five minutes, the bus came and I stepped into it. Unfortunately there's no empty seat, so I stood up held the holder above me. I took my phone from bag and checked it. Whoa~ there's 17 missed calls from  Suho oppa,  3 missed calls from Minah, 5 chats from Minah, and 20 chat from Suho oppa. A wide smile cracked  on my face, thought that Suho oppa might be so worried.

"You like that detective?" V asked.

"None of your business," i said without stared him. I kept looked at my phone, now checked my SNS.

"He's a good guy," V said again.

Oh, he is.

"But he's good to other girls, too," V continued.

It's because he's a good guy!

"You're not the only girl that he take cares of. Maybe more than three girls in his office - "

"Would you shut your mouth off???" Jinjja! They really got my nerves.

"Hey, easy. You will look like a crazy person because you're talking to no one," Jimin said. Then he giggled with V. I looked around and saw other  passengers were  looked at me weirdly. 

Aish~ They're so annoying!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter