Chapter 7

STOLEN MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rena's POV

 

I had a bad dream in last few days. I dreamt about my father, Chennie, and about how i lost my memories. The same dream was always repeated every night, like I always had three dreams in one slept. I always woke up in tired because the dream felt so tiring. But, my life seemed so normal so far. I had normal life but not-that-normal with five guys followed me around. I went to university, hung out with Minah and Jessica, and had dinner with Suho oppa. Everything looked fine, so I kept my dream from my patrons and I tried to blocked my mind like they tought me.

I woke up in silent. My flat looked so dark and empty, the only light in this room was came from the outside. I sat up and looked around. Where are they? Were they always left when I slept? I grabbed my phone and looked at the time: 01.10 am. It's still midnight but I didn't feel could slept again. I kicked my blanket and walked to the referigerator to took a bottle of water. I'm so thirsty, I emptied the bottle then walked to the veranda, and opened the curtain.

I jumped when saw a boy stood outside the glass-door. He looked at me intently with his eagle eyes. My heartbeat raced. Who is he? Where's V, Rapmon, Jin, J Hope, and Jimin in this situation???

I wanted to scream but i couldn't. My breath felt so heavy like there's no air in this room. I'm scared. Is he a thief that would steal my memory?

"RENA!!!" voice of V broke the silence.  He appeared in front of me then held me in his arms. Outside the veranda's glass-door, Rapmon, Jin, and Jimin tried to catched the thief.

The room suddenly became bright, J Hope the lamp. He was gone. That boy was gone.

"Are you Okay?" Jin asked as he popped beside V. V freed me from his arms. Rapmon and Jimin popped afterwards.

I nodded slowly. I couldn't thought properly, my mind busy remembered who was he, because he looked familiar.

"She lost her memory? Her body feels so cold," V said.

Rapmon touched my head then shook his head. "No."

"Who was he?" I asked as I could controlled my fear. I felt save by they around me.

"He's a thief. He was stealing you memory when you slept on campus building's roof," Jimin answered.

"Remember the storm that happened at last day on the roof? He was there, too," J Hope said.

Ah~ So that's why he looked familiar. I saw him before... But not just that.

"I dreamed about him," I said, looked at them in the eyes.

"When?" Rapmon asked.

"In these few days..." I said.

"You are not telling us..." J Hope narrowed his eyebrow. "You... Blocked your mind from us?" I gulped and nodded. "Why are you being so stubborn? We are here to protect you, to find the sword, save the world, then back to our home!" J Hope's voice was increased. "J Hope yelled at me. It's out of my mind that J Hope would angry, I thought Rapmon who would scolded me first.

Rapmon grabbed J Hope's shoulder to calmed him. Jin took him to somewhere, maybe to the roof. V guided me to sat on the dinning chair and the other gathered me.

"Sorry for J Hope," Sapmon said. "He seems a bit stress in this few days," he smiled slightly. Wow! Rapmon smiled! "It's not your fault. I know it's hard for you, too, because it happened in sudden. But, it's hard for us, too. We had a big t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter