Chapter 9

STOLEN MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rena's POV

 

I wish it was a dream.

My patrons were betrayed me. It must be a dream.

I glanced toward Jungkook who stared to me intently. I felt scare but I felt more angry. I couldn't believe what I saw. I wanted to run away, hide, and cried alone in somewhere. It hurt so bad that the guys that I believe the most were betrayed me! I stared at V's palm on my wrist. I should go away from here.

"Ho-how could you betray me," I said in calmed.

"No, Rena," Jin tried to explained. "Listen, I will tell you the whole story!"

"I want hear nothing from all of you!" I snarled. "You betray me!" I shouted, made an echo on the woods. "You are betrayer!!!" I kicked V's back and made him fell and let my hand free, I took this chance to ran away from there. I took my feet moved faster farther into the forest.

"Get her!" Rapmon shouted.

"Ya! Song Rena!" V shouted my name.

I kept ran without turned my head to them. I felt so hurt. The tears fell down from my eyes. I wiped the tears on my cheeks. It hurt so bad. Damn... Why am I like this? I should never believe them. I should never -

"Kyaaaaa!" I yelled as I bumped to something or someone which appeared in sudden.

"Rena-ya..." V's voice heard in my ear and it made me more in pain. "Please... Please..."

I kicked V's shin hard, made his held loosened and I took this opportunity to ran away from him. But, then Rapmon appeared followed by Jimin, J Hope, Jin, and the last, Jungkook. Jimin hugged me from behind, others made a circle to trapped me.

"Rena, please listen to us..." Jimin said.

"No, Jimin! I hate you! I hate all of you!!!" I lunged. "Just kill me and you'll never get what you want!"

"We won't kill you! We are your patron!" Jin said. "We will protect you!"

"Shut up! I can protect myself! I don't believe all of you! I am a daughter of Ares! The God of war!!!" after said that, I felt my body burnt and I didn't remember what happened next.

Jungkook's POV

 

"Back off!" I screamed as I jumped to near tree. 

DUAR! DUAR!

Thunder roared and lighting flashed split the night sky. I looked around and saw the others hid behind the tree. Rapmon saw me clueless. My eyes back to see Rena who lifted off the ground with a blinding light covered her body. She trumbled, screamed out her lungs then fell down. It freaked me out, I couldn't move even my finger tip and held my breath. Rapmon who first got his concious and ran to checked her. We followed after.

I saw something in her hand. A necklace with small sword pendant. I was pretty sure that she didn't have it before. I took it from her and tried to remember this pendant. I was sure ever seen it somewhere.

"Ah! Guys, look!" I remembered, I have seen it in Rena's memory.

Everyone's eyes turned toward me. They had to be surprised like I was.

"The sword..." Jimin stammered. His jaw looked like it might drop off his face.

Rapmon took the necklace from my palm. He checked it and nodded, this was what we were looking for.

"Look... Look... Who is in reunion?" A husky and familiar voice heard behind me. I turned to checked the uninvited guess. It was Suga.

He found us.

I stood up to fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter