Chapter 6

STOLEN MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rena's POV

 

I still couldn't believe what I saw. A body lied down there was someone that I knew. Even it's not something good, I still have memory about her. We fought everytime and everywhere we met and it's getting worst when I played with her brother. She must be hate me alot. But yeah as I remember, I didn't like her too.

"Excuse me."

I lifted my head and saw a police. I didn't realized whrn the polices were arrived. And now they brought that body to the hospital.

"Are you Song Rena?" He asked.

"Y-yes."

"I heard your relationship with Tan Chenie wasn't  good."

I nodded in a confuse. This police was interrogated me? He suspected me because my relationship with Chenie, who died today, was not good.

"Would you mind to go to the police office to give some information?" he asked again.

"I'm not killing her..." I said.

"I didn't said - "

"Yeah, you are!" I cut his word. He's crazy? I just saw my friend - well not really that friend - died a second ago and it's still made me bad, then now i was being suspected by the police! Could something worst happen after this?

"Rena-ya!"

I turned my neck and saw Suho oppa ran toward me. Thank's God. "Oppa!" I hugged him as he reached me.

"She's with me, Officer Lee," Suho oppa said to the police. "She's with me this morning and last night."

Officer Lee eyed me then he left. I sighed.

"Oppa... I'm not kil-"

"I know, Rena-ya. I know," Suho oppa hugged me tight.

"Rena!" Jessica and Minah ran approached me. Suho oppa pushed me from his arms then Jessica and Minah hugged me. They took me from there to Jessica's car.

We sat on back seat and cried in silent. Yes, we cried. We hate Chenie but it didn't mean she used to be death. I ever said that i wanna kill her, but i never meant that. It's miserable and frightened. Who could be that evil? Killed a student in the university? Oh my... Jin was right. The world was changed and not save anymore.

I looked at Rapmon and Jin were sat in the front seat. They might looked to other sight, but i knew they watching me.

Rapmon... Jin..., I called them.

"Yes?" Jin answered. He turned to face me. His face was so unreadable.

Was it... Who killed Chenie... Was the thieves?

I sighed. Even in my mind, I still couldn't believe about that myth. Oh, come on, Song Rena... The patron was real, how could the thieve wasn't?

"Probably it was them," Jin said. "The thieves was looking for you. You're not save anymore. We should go away from here."

Go? Where? I don't have any place or anyone to go! I have no one. I can't go. I don't wanna go.

"But you could your friends are in danger," Rapmon said coldly.

I glared to Jessica and Minah who still crying beside me. I couldnt' let them in danger because of me. Suho oppa! Oh no.. I couldn't let him in danger, though! They're the only family I had. I don't wanna lose them. So, I closed my eyes and made a big decision of my life.

So, if I leave, you can promise me that they will be save?

"No, we can't promise anything," Rapmon said. "Unless, you could find the sword and kill all the thieves."

What? Find the sword and kill all the thieves? I can't kill! Okay?

It's really hard to yelled and scolded in your mind and kept your expression straight. I hope Jessica and Minan didn't recognized my expression now.

"Just trying to remember where your father hid his sword!" Rapmon insisted.

I sighed and the tears fell over again. Now, I wasn't cried for Chenie, but for myself. I really had a serious problem. I wasn't an usual teenager. I more than that. I am a daughter of Ares which is a God of War. I'm part of this myth. A myth about Greek Gods who lived in Olympus.

Aish~ I just need to remember where the God of War hid the sword and kill the thieves, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter