Chapter 5

STOLEN MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rena's POV

 

"What... The... Heck... Are... YOU DOING???" I lunged at my door. No, actually to the boys who stood behind me. I turned and face them. They're really got my nerves. "WHY ARE YOU LOCKED MY DOOR AND MY WINDOW WITH THIS WOODS???"

It's unbelievable. There's more than six rectangular-thin woods acrossed my door and my window.

"ARE YOU KIDNAPPING ME???" I yelled again.

"We have no choice," Rapmon said. Ugh! These person really lost their mind.

"I need to go to the university! I have classes!"

"We can't let you go out if you don't allow us protect you," Rapmon said again.

"Oh, come on! Just for today!" I begged. "Haruman, juseyo~" Really. I never be this lamed. There's no 'beg' in my dictionary. But i did it today.  "Suho oppa will drive me to campus. Please~"

They're all shook their head.

"Don't be so mean! I have go anywhere without someone follow me around to protect me for all my life! And you can see, i still alive until today!"

"It's change... Things change..." Jin said. "The world isn't that save again."

I sighed. "Suho oppa is the capable detective in this country! He can protect me, okay?"

V snickering. "Yeah... Like he could help you when you flown by the storm."

"And you couldn't, too, V!" I said.

V shrugged with resignation. "Don't be that stubborn... We have give you choice. Let us follow you or stay here forever."

I scoffed and kicked the wall to released my anger. I was so mad. I hate them. I sish they're never came. But, i couldn't turned back time. So...

"Alright," I muttered. "But, just one - "

"Two is minimum," J Hope cut my words. Damn!

"Hey! You never said before!" I complained.

"We did! Just a second ago!" J Hope giggled with V and Jimin.

"That's not fair!" I complained again. I sighed, oh my... I thought my blood pressure was increased because of them. "Alright... Alright... Rapmon and Jin."

"What? Why not me?" V protested.

"Because you're too noisy!"

V frowned.

"How about me?" Jimin asked. "I could save - "

"You're noisy, too," I interrupted. "And same on you, J Hope."

J Hope and Jimin frowned.

"Now, open the door! I'm gonna kill you if I late for the class!"

Rapmon swiped his hand to the door then the lock wood was gone. I scoffed then open the door.

"Oh my!" I yelled as I saw Suho oppa was standing in front of my door. "Suho oppa.."

"Oh? Are you ready? I just want to knock your door then you come out," he grinned. Oh so handsome.

"Let's go, oppa," I grabbed his wrist then pulled him fron there.

"What's going on?" he asked as we stepped into the elevator. "I heard you screamed."

I changed glare with Rapmon and Jin from the reflected in the elevator door.

"Umm... No... I just talked to... My friend. Minah. On the phone," I grined. I couldn't hope Suho oppa, the capable detective in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter