Chapter 8

STOLEN MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Thunder broke open the sky, the lighting tore the night sky. Every hair on Rena’s arms stand straight up. She sat frozen on her bed in shocked,  half deaf, stared at the window. Sound of a heavy rain heard from the outside. Rena could felt her heartbeat raced. Rena glared to her watch. It’s only 4 pm but the sky was so dark. Rena took a deep breath then jumped from the bed to turned on the lamp. She scared with the thunder but she more scared with the dark. She hates the dark because she would never know what come over her.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

She turned to the door and peeked into the hole at the door. It’s Suho. She opened the door, looked at the wet body of him. His face full of the wounds.

“Oppa! What happened to you?” she asked in worries. She pulled Suho into her flat and locked the door.

“Run... You should run away from here...” Suho said with heavy breath.

“Run? What’s going on, oppa?” Rena looked worry and scare. She remembered to the thieves. Were they do this to Suho? “Oppa!!!” Rena screamed as Suho fell to the floor. Rena tried to woke him up but he didn’t move. She felt his breath then sighed in relief. He still alive. “Rapmon! V! Jin! J Hope! Jimin!” Rena called out her patrons loud.

For next second, they appeared in front of her eyes. Their face looked angry and dark.

“Rena! We should go from here, now!” Jimin said.

“What the hell is going on?” Rena yelled. “What the hell happened to Suho oppa?”

“The solstice,” Rapmon spoke up. “Is also the time of greatest darkness. It’s a day when evil magic is strong. And it comes today.”

Rena gasped. “B-but...” she lost her words. She afraid and confused. 

“Let’s go!” V grabbed her arm.

“Wait! Suho oppa!” 

“He’ll be okay!”

“I can’t leave him like this!”

V sighed. “Take him, Jimin.”

“Why shoul I?” Jimin mumbled to protest but he still carried Suho on his back. Then they popped to some place.

Some place that seemed familiar to Rena. She felt like she was there before. Rena looked around to made sure that this was the place that appeared on her dreams.

“Lead us to the place that Ares hid his sword,” Rapmon broke the silence.

“Wh-what?” Rena still confused.

“This is the forest on your dream, isn’t it?” J Hope asked. “Lead us to there.” J Hope’s eyes looked scary. So do V, Jimin, Jin, and Rapmon. Rena took a stepped back slowly. For the first time she felt afraid to them.

“Rapmon... V... Jimin... J Hope... Jin... Why are you like this?” Rena’s voice heard trembled.

“Now!” Jin said with a deep voice.

Rena gulped.

“B-but I don’t know where it is...” she said. “I never reach there before...”

Jimin pushed down Suho to the ground and choked his neck.

“No, Jimin!” Rena yelled. “Please! Please!” Rena stepped forward to rescue Suho but V stopped her. Rena looked into V’s eyes. His eyes gleamed evily. “No... You’re not V...” Rena stepped back again. “You’re not V...” Rena shook her head slowly. “Who are you?”

“Why are you asking? I am V.”

“And we are your patron,” J Hope continued. “Tell us! Lead us to your father’s sword!”

“Or I’ll kill this detective,” Jimin said.

Rena’s eyes got widen. She still couldn't believe with what she saw right now. They’re not her patron. She knew it. They wouldn’t betrayed her. It’s not real, Rena thought. She repeated that sentences in her mind while she closed her eyes.

It’s not real. It’s not real. It’s not real. It’s not real.

Rena opened her eyes slowly and saw a white ceiling above her. She was in her apartement, on her bed with the blanket covered her body. She felt the sweat all over body but she felt cold on the feet and her heartbeat raced.

She was dreaming? That was a dream?

Rena sat up on her bed and saw her patrons were on the dinning table, eat the food. Rena looked out the window; bright and clear blue sky became the view. Yeah, right. She was dreaming. That’s just a dream.

“Good morning, Song Rena!” Jin greeted her. “Come! You must be hungry after yelling out our name in your sleep,” he said then he giggled with the boys. 

V smiled and waved with the spoon in his hand.

“That’s just a dream,” she mumbled. She looked at her patron then smiled. She never this happy saw them. “Yes, i’m hungry!” she said as she kicked the blanket then jumped from the bed.

“Did you had an  dream about me?” V asked sillyness.

Rena gave him a killer glanced, “You wis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter