Chapter 1

STOLEN MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

All the students of Patron's school were gathered in front of buletin board in the main hall. Chatter voice echoed all over the hall. They're talked with low voice with their friends, talked to theirself, or whispered worryly.

"V! Here!" Jimin waved at a boy who called him via telepathy.

The boy who called V popped in a second next to him. "What's going on? Why your head is so noisy?" he asked.

"Look!" Jimin pointed to the name list on the board. The board showed the name list of students in last grade.

V looked at the board and read the name list which Jimin pointed at.

-Earth. Song Rena-

945. Rapmon

946. Jin

947. V

948. Jimin

949. J Hope

"Wow! We protect one human?" Jin suddenly popped and asked.

"Ya! You shocking me out!" Jimin yelled.

"I heard she's daughter of Ares," Rapmon popped next to Jin.

"I'm glad that we placed together!" J Hope popped behind them. He placed his arms on V and Jimin's shoulder.

"But, guys...We know that this task isn't easy even we together. We have a big responsibility on our shoulder," Rapmon said.

"Yeah..." Jimin sighed. "We probably never come back here..."

They're silent as they looked at their name on the board. Their head busy with their own thought.

"But, it's okay as long as we can save that girl and kill all the thieves!" J Hope gave a hope to others as usual. "And the world can be saved. You know what the consequence if that powerful sword fell to the villains."

"Hopi right," V agreed. "As long as we are together, anything will be okay."

"You know guys, we are the strongest student here!" Jimin yelled. "What are you worrying about?"

J Hope smiled widely. "Now, let's go party!"

"No party, J Hope!" Rapmon interrupted. "We should prepare for tomorrow! Meet me in recreation room in ten minutes!" After said that, Rapmon disappeared.

 

 

Earth. 24 hour before The Patrons Fell.

 

Sounds of music heard all over the place called 80Degrees Club. The disco lights was dim and flickering that add to the festive atmosphere. Some peoples were gathered in the middle of room and dancing follow the music. Some more sat on the ouval table enjoyed the stripteaser or enjoyed their drink. Or some more were made out with their partner.

In other corner, a girl with long-brown-blonde-ombre hair was standing in a circle of 3 girls and 2 boys. That circle saw her with lustrous eyes, but that girl just smiled widely.

"Do you think you can kill me, now?" She screamed to beat the noisy sound of music.

"Yeah... You will pay what you did to my brother, Song Rena!" One of them threatened. A girl with red mini dress.

Rena smirked. "Don't blame me if your brother such an !"

After said that, Rena kicked two boys in her right then she ran away. Bumped into people who stood in her way, her eyes looked around tried to found her friends but they're nowhere.

"Shoot! Where are they when i need them the most???" Rena talked under her breath. She clenched her teeth and keep ran out of the club. She was running on her high heels and mini dress on the alley. She turned her head and saw that circle still followed and yelled out her name.

"Dang it! My feet's hurt!" She uttered. She kept ran and ran until turned to the right corner and not far she looked a police station. Rena's smile cracked on her face. "Catch me if you can, chickens!" she yelled to them. She laughed as she turned to the police station.

The circle that following her suddenly stopped and yelled out their anger. Rena ran enter the police station then sat in the wooden chair at the corner of the room. Watched the detectives and polices interrogate some peoples. She took her breath back and wiped her sweat with her hand.

She looked around, scanned the face of the detective. Her eyes met a pair of eagle eyes of a man that sat on his desk in the corner. She smiled in return and waved at him. That man stood up from where he was and walk approached her.

"What are you doing here? And what the heck with that dress?" his eyes got wide when scanned Rena from head to toe; messy hair, tight mini dress with low cleavage, dan 12cm pump heels. So attractive. He looked around panickly and took off his jacket and cover Rena's chest.

"Suho oppa... I'm sweaty and you want me to wear this leather jacket?" Rena whined.

Suho's eyes narrowed. "Are you clubbing?" he asked.

"I used to," Rena muttered, then she sighed. "Can i stay here oppa? I promise won't disturb you... I can't go home now..."

"No," Suho said firmly. "Let's go home!" He pulled her wrist and took her outside the office. They walked accross the parking lot to the SUV black car. They jumped into the car then Suho started the engine.

Car moved from the police station. Rena stared Suho, who was care for her since their young. Suho was like her real brother.

"Did you make some trouble again?" Suho question.

Rena shrugged. "I don't know. I think i didn't do anything wrong. I just did what i should do, but people always see me wrong," she sighed.

Suho chuckled. his hand moved and touched Rena's head, then rubbed it gently. Rena turned his face to opposite side, hid her red-like-tomato face. She was blushing.

"You now, the condition in out there is not condusive. Vilains in everywhere, number of people missing is increase..." Suho pulled his hand and looked straight. His eyes looked gloomy. "You better not out at the night," His voice rose as he stared to Rena. "Goddammit Rena-ya! How many times should I tell you? Can you just listen me once?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter