Chapter 4

Our Love Story

It's been weeks since N transfered to the school. And he seems attracted to Leo.

"Do you like him?" Hyuk asked one day at home.

"Who?" N asked.

"Leo hyung. You stick to him often." 

"Well...No." 

"Hey, don't deny it! We all suspect it." 

"I don't love him." N poked Hyuk's forehead.

"Hyung...Just tell me. I'm your brother."

"No. I don't love him."

"Then I'll pester you until you say yes." Hyuk grinned.

"Yah!" N screamed.

"Come on! Brothers share secrets okay? I tell you every secrets I have!" Hyuk grumbled.

"Yeah yeah, you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend last time."

"But we broke up. So there's nothing between us."

"Whatever." N rolled his eyes.

"Come on hyung! I won't tell the others, okay?"

"I can't trust you for that."

"I knew it!"

"What?"

"If you can't trust me, it means you don't want me to tell them that you love Leo hyung!"

"You've got me..." N burried his head into his hands with Hyuk laughing by his side.


 

During lunch, N ate beside Leo like he always do. But it was more awkward this time since the others knew. Leo, on the other hand, have no idea. 

"Leo hyung, do you know anything?" Hyuk asked.

Leo looked at him. Hyuk signaled him to N who was looking at Hyuk suspiciously.

"Hyuk..." N mumbled.

"I didn't do anything." Hyuk giggled. He then turned to Leo.

"I'll tell you later." He whispered to him. Leo looked at him confused but only the others, except N, were laughing.


 

In a dark corner of the school...

"What do you mean?" N asked.

"Why are you like this?" Leo asked.

"Why am I what?"

"Why are you so good to me?"

"What?"

"Why? Why did you lend me your umbrella last time and went out in the rain. You cared for me and even appear everytime in my sight. What do you want?" Leo shouted.

N blinked at him. "I.."

"Hyuk is right. You left me no choice." Leo mumbled. 

N feared that they might have told Leo about his love for him. Leo pinned N roughly against the wall. N was shocked at Leo's sudden action. His heart pounding loudly in his chest. Is Leo going to beat him up? But that's not what Leo is doing. Leo leaned in close to him, N could feel the hot air near him.

"What are you doing?" N managed to ask.

"Shut up." Leo said and leaned in.

Time almost stopped for N. He crashed his lips onto N. Leo had kissed him! N closed his eyes, enjoying the taste of Leo's lips. Leo broke free seconds later. N opened his eyes again. They panted for a while but their eyes were locked. N was stood rooted to the ground due to the shock but Leo's words brought him back.

"Now...That I kissed you. You're mine." Leo said.


A/N: I am not a professional for writing kiss scenes or whatever. So I kept it simple and short. This chap is short because of that. I already tried my best to include some more things on top. :P