Chapter 10

Our Love Story

Ken didn't go to bother N as Leo has been by his side. Leo and Ken were still working in the cafe and Leo doesn't allow Ken to touch him during work when they're alone.

"I already told you, we've agreed to it." Leo said while they were washing the dishes.

"But I just can't resist you." Ken said.

"Ken, we already broke up." 

"That was your parent. If you beg them, they'll accept me again. Okay?" 

"No, Ken..They wouldn't want me with you."

"Leo, you still love me right?"

"Ken, stop hugging me!" Leo struggled out of Ken's hold.

"I know you still love me, so can you please give me one more chance? I'll change! I promise!"

"I don't love you anymore, Ken. Get back to work."

"Don't deny it! I know I am still in your heart somewhere!" Ken hugged Leo tighter.

"Ken!" Leo shouted and pushed Ken away. But Ken was too strong and they both fell to the ground. The pots and pans fell along with them, causing a huge metal sound.

"Ah!" Leo cried out as Ken fell on top of him. Ken got off and Leo sit up.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry! Leo!" Ken apologized desperately.

Leo got up and hissed as he felt a sharp pain in his left wrist.

"Did I hurt you?" Ken asked.

"Go away!" Leo shouted and he left the kitchen. 

Ken went out but stopped at the door because he saw Leo and N outside the cafe. Work was already over but they were only there for the extra cleaning job. Ken balled up his hand into a fist and clenched his teeth at them.

"I won't let this continue." He mumbled to himself.


 

"How's work?" N asked Leo.

"It was fine like always." Leo replied.

"Did Ken disturb you today?"

"No.." Leo lied.

"That's good." N smiled.

They continued walking down the streets back to their neighbourhood. They came across to a cotton candy cart that caught N's attention.

"Leo! Let's go eat some!" N exclaimed and pulled Leo along. It was unfortunately his left hand and thus Leo hissed in pain.

"Argh!" Leo groaned.

"I'm sorry! What happened to your hand?" N asked worriedly.

"I fell.." Leo lied again.

"Let's go see a doctor!" N said and hurriedly brought Leo to a nearby clinic.


 

They visited a doctor and the doctor said that Leo had a slight fracture in his wrist. It will take a couple of days to recover. The doctor also put a cast on Leo's wrist.

"You should be more careful, Leo. You've got me so worried." N said.

"I'm sorry. The kitchen floor was sliperry." Leo said.

"Don't injured yourself again, okay?" 

"Yeah. I won't."

"Luckily it wasn't your right wrist. Or it'll be difficult for you to write."

"Yeah..." Leo sighed softly.


 

The next day of school, Ken behaved weirdly. He was worried about Leo when he saw the cast on his wrist.

"What happened to you?" Ken asked.

"Thanks to you, I fractured my wrist." Leo rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday. I promise I won't hurt you again."

"If you don't want to hurt me, you just have to back off. Don't even touch N." Leo left his sight to join N and Hyuk.

Ken screamed in frustration.  "N, N, N. Everything is about him." He mumbled.


A/N: Chap 10.