Chapter 15

Our Love Story

2 days later, Ken, N and Leo was in the school library, working on a Science project on Plants. This three 'bestfriends' has been together ever since the incident. Ken's acting was really good. He was very friendly to them. Still, Leo doesn't trust him and N alone together so he's always with them. But N kept telling him that Ken had changed for the better. 

"Leo, can you help and find some books about plants?" Ken asked.

Leo raised an eyebrow at him.

"Is this a way to get me away from him?" He asked.

"No, why would I?" Ken asked.

"Leo, just go." N said.

Leo sighed and went off. He had never wanted to leave them alone. Because he knew something might happen to N. He had kind of found out why Ken did this. Getting close to N means getting closer to him. Leo must be extra protective of N right now. Leo quickly took three random books that had the cover of plants and went back. But N wasn't there, only Ken writing some notes on the paper.

"Where is he?" Leo asked while he put the books down.

"Toilet." Ken answered.

"Here are the books." Leo said.

"Gomawo." Ken smiled. 

Leo sat down and looked at him strangely. He wasn't in their project group so he was only there because of N. It was a long time and N wasn't back.

"You might want to check on him." Ken said as if he can read his mind.

"Excuse me?" Leo asked.

"You might want to check on Haekyeon." Ken repeated.

"You're right." Leo said and he left.

Ken watched him leave before feeling for his pocket and taking out a packet of white powder....

N's POV

Leo gone to find some books and I was left with Ken. It wasn't long before our class president found us and wanted us to help her with some things. Ken wanted me to go instead so I did. Now Ken was alone. I was following the class president to the staff room where we were ordered to bring two boxes of books to our class.

"I'm sorry to make you do this." She said.

"It's okay. I'm happy to help." I replied as we carried the boxes to the classroom.

3RD PERSON's POV

Leo went to the toilet near the library but N wasn't there.

"Aish." Leo said.

Then he went to every toilet on the floor that the library was in. But N wasn't anywhere. Then he went down to the second floor. It was then a thought struck him. Ken got rid of them, so nobody's at the desk except him.

"He might do something..." Leo mumbled to himself.

Leo ran back to the library and saw Ken staring at a packet of white powder. He hid behind the wall and watch what he is doing. Ken opened N's water bottle slowly and poured all of the packet's content into it. Leo widened his eyes. Then, Ken closed it and shook it so it dissolves with the water and it looks normal. Ken smirked to himself and threw the packet away. Then, N arrived.

"Welcome back." Ken smiled at him.

"The boxes were heavy. I'm so thirsty." N said, picking up his water bottle.

"No!" Leo screamed in his head.

Just as N tip the bottle towards his mouth, Leo grabbed it away from him. Ken growled softly.

"Leo?" N asked.

"Don't drink it." Leo said while glaring at Ken.

"Why? What's wrong?" N asked.

Leo put the water bottle on the table hard and grabbed Ken by the collar.

"Leo? What's happening?" N asked.

"He drugged the water, Haekyeon!" Leo said.

"What?"