Chapter 3

Our Love Story

N's new school life was okay except that Leo wasn't giving N any much attention. But Leo started eating with them often. 

"So what did you do with Leo yesterday?" Hongbin asked.

"We chatted." N replied.

"Only?" Ravi asked.

"And we drank iced latte at the cafe he works in." N continued.

"That's nice." Hongbin and Ravi said in unison.

"You see? My brother can do it! Leo hyung even joined us for lunch." Hyuk said and nudges Leo beside him. Leo grunted.

"I know. Leo hyung doesn't join us. N hyung is really something." Hongbin said.

"We actually just chatted and we met-" N was interupted by Leo's 'cough'. Everyone looked at Leo.

"Did you choke?" N asked.

"No." Leo said.

Everyone turned back to N.

"Met who?" Ravi asked.

Leo coughed again.

"Are you sick?" N asked again, voice full of concern.

"No. Don't bother me." Leo said and left with his empty tray.

"What's up with him?" N asked.

"Maybe he doesn't want to tell us who you guys met. Must be something personal." Hyuk said.

"I wonder what..." N mumbled.

"Don't worry about him. Just eat." Ravi said.

N nodded and they continued eating.


 

After school, it was raining heavily. Leo took out his hand and felt the raindrops falling softly onto his palm. He had forgotten his umbrella and he felt useless standing there.

"Hey." Someone said from behind.

Leo turned back to see N.

"Take it." N offered his umbrella to him.

Leo took it over slowly.

"See you." N said and ran off in the rain.

Leo stared at N running then to he umbrella in his hands. He opened it and got out of school. The big umbrella protecting him from the rain. Why did he do that....?


 

The next day, Leo gave N back the umbrella.

"Did you get home safely and dry?" N asked as soon as he saw Leo. Leo nodded.

"Good. It'll be bad for you to get sick."

"How about you?"

"I'm okay. I don't live far."

"Thank you...." Leo said softly.

"Your welcome." N smiled contentedly at him. Leo felt a warm feeling inside him. 

"Hey, you're flushing and red. Are you sure you're not sick?" N asked and began to take his hand to Leo's forehead.

"I'm not sick." Leo swiped his hand away hurriedly.

"Then...That's good." N said. Leo could hear his voice sounding a little disappointed. Why?

N has been around Leo ever since the incident. Leo had adapted to N being around him all the time and he doesn't find him as annoying as before. He found that N is weirder than he is annoying. 

"He's always weird." Hyuk told Leo as if he can read his mind.

Did I not notice that before? "How do you know what I'm thinking?" Leo asked.

"If staring at hyung is not the answer then what is?" Hyuk asked.

"Am I staring at him?"

"Yeah. You looked as like anyone can be into your eyes."

"Yah! I don't eat people."

"It's just a sarcasm."

Leo rolled his eyes. But he still have this weird feeling inside him. What is this feeling?


A/N: I'm going to skip parts so I'll get to the love part. I'll maybe make a sudden confession so they can get together quicker for the third party to come in. A big thank you to all my subscribers! Please continue to support my story!