Chapter 1

Our Love Story

"My life was nothing. But until I met you, everything changed..."


 

"Beep! Beep!" N woke up from his dreamland and sat up on bed. He yawned and stretched his arms. He looked at the clock and discovered that he is almost late for school.

"..." He mumbled and rushed out of the bedroom.

"Hyung, you're late." Hyuk, his brother said.

"It's not that late." N said.

"Eat up and get ready for school. It's your first day, Haekyeon. You must be ready for it." Their mother said.

"Thanks umma." N smiled.

"Why do you want to transfer to my school?" Hyuk asked.

"Because it's boring and distracting there. All those fangirls that stuffs presents in my lockers. It'll be great to be with you." N said.

"But my class is dangerous."

"How dangerous?"

"Three bullies. Two flirty girls. A gay and a quiet guy."

"What's wrong with the quiet guy?"

"He's kind of violent. He looks cute and normal outside but if anyone offends him, they're dead. So nobody dared to be his friend. Except for me and some other boys." 

"I would like to know him."

"You must be kidding. Come on, we're going to be late for school."

They went off for school after breakfast. They entered the school just in time before the Discipline Master caught them. 


 

"This is the principal's office. You may be in our class. There's an empty seat beside 'the quiet guy', you may be sitting with him." Hyuk said.

"What? Will I die?" N asked dramatically.

"Nah, you have me and my friends. We can back you up." Hyuk smiled. "Go in."

N went in the principal's office. It was not long after he was out and following the principal to a classroom, his new classroom. Year 2-5 Classroom, it's where Hyuk is at. The homeroom teacher went out to welcome N then they went in the classroom.

"Class, this is your new classmate." Their homeroom teacher said. Everyone stared at N whike Hyuk grinned at him.

"Introduce yourself." 

"My name is Cha Haekyeon. But people call me N. Pleased to meet all of you." N said and bowed.

"Very good, Hakyeon. Please go and sit beside Leo." Their homeroom teacher pointed to an empty seat beside Leo. N nodded and went to him. Leo glanced at him for a moment then avoided his gaze. Leo has a chocolate brown hair and a pair of nice eyes. N sat down and greeted him.

"Hi." N smiled at him. Leo nodded.

"Hmm? You don't like to talk?" N asked.

"Shut up." Leo said harshly.

"Oh." N gulped.

The homeroom teacher left the classroom and anothet teacher came. It's History class. Not a perfect morning to start History...


 

During lucnh break, Hyuk went to show N around the school and showed him his friends, Ravi and Hongbin. The four of them ate together.

"I never know Hyuk will have a brother." Hongbin said.

"You two don't look alike." Ravi frowned.

"Well...Not all siblings are alike." N said.

"So how's sitting beside Leo hyung?" Hyuk asked N.

"Awkward. I mean, he doesn't talk. He doesn't do anything except that he is working alone." N said.

"He's independent and doesn't like to talk much. Nobody messes with him." Ravi said.

"Don't he feel lonely?" N asked.

"Who knows?" Ravi said.

"I'll make him talk." N said.

"There is a possibility that he'll hit you if you do that." Hongbin said.

"Don't underestimate my brother, I'm sure he'll make Leo hyung open up. Right?" Hyuk said.

"Of course." N smiled. "He will."


A/N: First chap of the new fanfic. How was it? It's VIXX this time~