9.

Who
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong In and Se Hun were going up against a couple of boys from a nearby school. Apparently, these were the finals. It was easy to tell from the nearly impossible looking b-boying and krumping. Mi Na was slightly shocked to find how y her friends looked on stage. 

Her immersion was thwarted by all the other screaming teenage girls in the club, though. 

"They're so good." She said to Bo Na.

"Aren't they?" Dong Hoon interrupted, having arrived a while before with Baek Hyun. 

Bo Na shot him an insincere smile and nodded. Mi Na almost rolled her eyes. 

Chan Yeol seemed to notice the tension. "Want more shots?" The girls nodded. "Jager?" They nodded more enthusiastically. 

A couple of girls from their school came up to the table, greeting the boys comfortably but not saying much to Mi Na and Bo Na. Mi Na took it as a signal that the performances were winding down. 

"Do you want to dance soon?" Bo Na leaned in and asked her.

"I'm not drunk enough, yet." She replied honestly. 

Jong In and Se Hun won the competition. They came back with a plastic-looking trophy and fans trailing behind them. Most importantly, the club gave them a bottle of vodka and another of expensive champagne, Mi Na's favorite. 

"Congratulations." She spoke into Jong In's ear.

He turned and smiled at her slyly. "What did I tell you?" She laughed. "Are you in love with me now?"

"Not yet." She joked. "I think I need a few more shots first." 

"Well," He gestured to the bottles, resting in buckets of ice on the table in front of them. "That can be arranged."

A hand clasped down on his shoulder. "Congrats, Jong In. I knew you'd win." It was Seung Hyun.

Jong In laughed. "Thanks, man." 

"I'll send up a few more rounds, on the house." He winked at Mi Na. "But half of them are for you." 

"Geez, Seung Hyun, are you trying to kill me?" She snickered. 

"Fine, then."  He conceded. "For your friend from before, too."

"You're the best!" She cajoled him, laying her hand on his arm. 

"Nah," He smiled at her. "See you later, babe."

Jong In chuckled next to her. "It's been a while since we've hung out, Mi Na."

"True." She replied, sipping her champagne. "It's cause I haven't been clubbing in a while."

"Why?" He whined. She noticed a skinny girl pawing at his shoulder on his other side.

"Over saturation..." She stared across from him pointedly. "Looks like someone wants your attention."

Jong In, already slightly drun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter