7.

Who
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you looking at?" Bo Na jumped at the voice.

"You scared me!" She gasped.

Mi Na raised her eyebrows, impassive. "Sorry?"

"No, nevermind." Bo Na replied, turning away from the window against which she had been resting and heading towards her classroom. 

It was still early, only a few students dotted the hallway, each on their way to somewhere else. What a lonely place. Mi Na glanced outside and saw a group of boys running around the school. She spotted one kid from her class, then another one. I should have known...

"Did you bring it?" Bo Na asked when she followed her into the room.

"Why else would I be here a half an hour before the first bell?" Mi Na asked, her voice a monotone. She set her bag on a random desk and zipped it open, searching for the extra gym uniform her friend had woken her up to ask for.

"Thank you so much," Bo Na sighed, receiving the garments. "Someone spilled some juice on mine last week and I completely forgot to take it home to wash. You're a life saver."

"That one's mine from a couple of years ago. I grew out of it already, but it should probably fit you." Mi Na said, zipping and putting her backpack back on. "Anyway, it that you have to be here this early everyday."

"The club needs me." She shrugged, walking over to her locker to put away the extra uniform.

"Are you done, already, then?" 

"Yeah, they're just running laps and they're done, so I already put away all the equipment and cleaned up." She shut the door and turned to her desk, going to get ready for her first period.

"You sure do a lot; StuCo, the club, homework, parties..." Mi Na trailed off, staring at her.

She didn't look up, just laughed. "You're the one that does too little. This much is normal."

"Not really."

The tips of Bo Na's ears were red but nothing else. She knew. And Mi Na knew that she knew. After all, they wouldn't have really been able to be friends had Bo Na not been as smart as she is. 

Fortunately, Mi Na was smart, as well; if only that. She knew better than to bring the subject up. It would just be awkward for a few moments until she left and they met again. By then, everything would be normal again. They were easy going girls, they knew better than to be cynical. 

If anything, there was one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter