1.

Who
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You going to Athens Saturday?" Jong In asked, slinking up behind them as they entered through the school gates.

Do Kyung Soo glanced at him stoically. "You're a mess." He said.

Jong In looked down at himself, tucking in his chin and making a, frankly, stupid face. "What're you talking 'bout?" He shot the other a goofy grin, using his thumb and index finger to daintily pick up the edge of his untucked, wrinkled shirt. "I look great."

Suddenly, a rolled up newspaper came down on his head. Hard. 

Jong In groaned, his hand going up to his, now, aching crown. If he hadn't already known who his assailant was because of the way his two friends had immediately stood up straighter upon seeing him, he would have cursed. 

"Kim Jong In," The gruff voice resonated in his ears, and he made a face before letting his features go slack and turning to face the head of their school's disciplinary committee. 

"Yes, sir?" He asked, his eyelids falling a little heavier, the morning sunlight making his skin glow.

Lee Jae Suk, their balding gym teacher, was unimpressed, unlike the passing girls who, upon merely stealing a glance, were forced to look back down in front of their feet, embarrassed and blushing. 

"How can you manage to wear your uniform so incorrectly?" He asked, more tired than mad. 

This exchange was already a part of both of their morning routines. Jong In reluctantly started fixing his clothes. It was a mystery to everyone how he hadn't already learnt his lesson.

Lee Jae Suk's gaze made its way over to the boy's two friends. They skimmed over Kyung Soo, not doubting his tidiness for a second, and fell on Park Chan Yeol. 

Jong In finished tying his tie in record time. "Well, then, sir," He started, taking his bag from between his legs and already starting to bow.

"Tell me again, just how are you two friends?" Their teacher interrupted him, eyed fixed on Chan Yeol.

"It just happened to end up that way, sir." Chan Yeol smiled at him amicably. 

"Hmph," Jae Suk turned, dissatisfied, missing Jong In's silent snarl before Kyung Soo shoved his shoulder, forcing him to walk away.

They entered the building and Jong In sent a lazy wave their way, heading to the nearest flight of stairs. Chan Yeol and Kyung Soo nodded back and turned right, into the classroom wing. 

The biggest advantage of being sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter