Chapter 9

My Gay Best Friend

Jiyong’s POV:

“WHERE IS SHE???” I screamed as I angrily ran my fingers through my hair, he looked over and saw someone, “This is your fault isn’t it?!” He grabbed Seungri’s collar.

“Hyung?? What’s my fault? I didn’t do anything!!” He yelled in pain.

“Then why hasn’t she contacted me all day?! She and the girls were acting really suspicious all this week! She barely even talked to me! She even ignored me a couple times for that guy in her class! How could she? Why isn’t she talking to me like she always does?!” I kept shaking him by his shirt collar.

“I don’t know hyung! Just please put me down,” he cried.

I let go and ran my hand through my hair again.

All of a sudden the door to the lounge opens again, Seunghyun, Youngbae, and Daesung walk in.

“Save me!!!!!!” Seungri whined as he hid behind Youngbae.

“Aish, what did you do to the maknae this time?” Seunghyun laughed.

“Nothing,” I pouted.

“Right, like any of us would believe that,” Daesung rolled his eyes.

“Hyung is bullying me just because Dara noona hasn’t talked to him all day and behaving weird this whole week,” Seungri pouted.

“All of this for a girl?” Daesung raised an eyebrow.

“She’s not just some girl!” I replied angrily, Don’t lump her together with them. “I mean, how could she just leave me a note saying that she’ll be out all day? Where is she? What is she doing? Who is she with? Why hasn’t she contacted me?”

“He’s got it bad,” Seunghyun shook his head at me.

“And why do you guys keep saying that??? I don’t have any diseases! I went to the doctor’s office quite recently!” I yelled angrily.

All of a sudden I feel a pat on my back, I turned to see Youngbae, “Youngbae…”

“Ji…We know she’s important to you, but you can’t act like a jealous boyfriend, or heck even a jealous husband with the way you are acting, just because she hasn’t contacted you. You’ve drawn a clear line for your friendship with her. And friends don’t tell each other every single detail about their life, I mean, if you knew every single thing she did, wouldn’t you be more like a stalker? Realize where you stand with her. You need to either stick with the decision you’ve already made or change something…otherwise…who knows if another hungry wolf will come in and pull Dara away from you,” he lectured.

My eyes narrowed as I balled my hands into fists, Donghae…that brat…he’s been pretty close to Dara this whole week. No! He can’t have her…I need to see Dara…

I pull out my phone and send her a text.

 

To: Darong

From: Me

Where are you?

 

A few minutes pass…then a half an hour pass.

 

To: Darong

From: Me

Are you home??

 

To: Darong

From: Me

WHY AREN’T YOU ANSWERING ME???

 

To: Darong

From: Me

So this is how you treat your best friend TToTT

 

To: Darong

From: Me

WHERE ARE YOU??? I’LL COME OVER RIGHT AWAY

 

To: Darong

From: Me

YA! ANSWER ME AT LEAST!!!

 

To: Darong

From: Me

At least let me know you are alright!

 

To: Darong

From: Me

If you don’t message me back in the next five minutes, I will call the police to go find you!

 

To: Darong

From: Me

Please, Darong…please answer me…

 

I look at the clock and see that it’s already 2am…How many messages have I sent her…how many hours have I waited for her to text back…I guess she must be sleeping right now…I shouldn’t disturb her too much…sigh…I miss you…damn…how much alcohol have I had so far. I look at the table in front of me to see dozens of empty beer cans and a couple of bottles that once contained hard liquor that was once empty. I look over at the other couches and see all of the boys are knocked out, I really do have the highest tolerance out of all of them…I better send them all home. One by one with the help of Teddy, the bartender, I stagger to help them all into the taxi…good thing we all live together…I moved out of my parents’ house after I turned 18 and started college…but I should get back Dara’s place to see if she is actually alright…I send the taxi off, and head back. As I walk back towards the shop I look at myself in the window’s reflection…I look like though…maybe I’ll just drive home too and clean up…seeing as Dara’s avoiding me anyways, I pout.

“Hey there boy,” some woman called.

I turned over to her, She seems drunk…and …oh gahd, I really don’t want to deal with this right now.

She wraps her arms around me, “I saw you sent home your friends...since you’re still here, how about we play around,” she flirted and she sensually kissed my exposed neck.

I place my hand on the back of her head and crash my lips onto hers like I would to any girl that approached me. What....something is wrong...This is disgusting…I push her face away from me and see her fluttering eyes and blushing cheeks...I feel gross...is something wrong with me....Ugh...I can't do this...I’m so sick of this and myself for falling into this so many times. I completely let go of the woman and wipe my mouth, “No, thanks. Now get yourself away from me, and tell your friends, that I, Kwon Jiyong, won’t be seeking any of their beds ever again,” I snarled as I paid and went to my car leaving the girl in complete confusion.

All of the boys were laying on the couches or on the floor of the living room when I got back, I’m glad they made it up here…especially considering it’s the 10th floor…I went to their rooms and grab blankets to cover them, I can’t carry them in this state…I’m too tired…

I travel back to my room and lay on my bed. I pulled out my phone once more, no response from Dara.

Sigh…where are you baby girl?


A/N: Hi! Should I do a double update? ;D lmk