Chapter 12

My Gay Best Friend

Seungri’s POV:

“Not until you agree to go out on a date with me,” I said sternly.

“Then I guess you’ll just have stand out in the rain while I call the cops, Lee Seunghyun,” she bitterly threatened.

Why is she playing so hard to get??? I’ve been pursuing her for weeks! She should be grateful that I’m giving her so much of my attention.

All of a sudden I see someone poke out from Chaerin’s back, is that? My eyes widen and I pointed at her, “You’re-!”

“BUT AREN’T YOU GAY?” Sandara noona cuts me off.

HUH??? ME? GAY? WTF?! My jaw dropped. “What?” I shook my head, I must have heard that wrong, there is no way she called my handsome self gay, “What did you just say?”

“Aren’t you gay?” she repeats slowly as she completely shows herself.

I didn’t hear wrong! “Me? Gay?” I bitterly chuckle, “There is no way.”

“Ah,” she hid behind Chaerin again, “sorry.”

“Now that you get the message rat, just leave,” Chaerin glared, “Go back to your playboy boyfriend!

“HUH? BOYFRIEND??? I DON’T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! Never had one and I never will,” I remarked roughly, “Who the are you referring to?”

“Ha,” she scoffed, “Who else could I be referring to? Of course it could only be Kwon Jiyong.”

“Hyung? As my boyfriend? Ya Cat! Are you out of your mind????” I forced myself into the house, “Your parents aren’t here?”

“Ya! Who do you think you are for walking into my house?! Just because my parents are away doesn’t mean you can come in, you disgusting rat!” Chaerin yelled.

I turned around and faced her, “Good. That means it’s just us here,” I smirk.

Chaerin raised her arms to protect Sandara noona, “Don’t you dare think of trying anything,” she snarled.

I put my hands up and grinned, “I wouldn’t even dream of it, but,” I glared, “We need to talk.”

“About what?”

“Why your friend,” I pointed at Sandara Noona, “is calling me gay and why you called hyung my boyfriend.”

She looked over to her friend, “It’s really up to her…if she wants to talk.”

I see Sandara Noona clench her fists and nod. “Let’s talk,” she whispers.

I nod as I remove my shoes and follow Chaerin further into the house. We end up in the living room and I was sitting across from the two girls. Both of them with a mug in their hands and mine was sitting on the coffee table. “So,” I looked up at Sandara noona, “care to explain?”

“Ano,” she nervously gripped her mug, “Where to begin? Ah, we’ve never formally met, my name is Sandara Park, I’m uh…a friend of Jiyong.”

“Ah,” I bow, “I know who you are; my name is Lee Seunghyun or Seungri. You’ve probably seen me with hyung before.”

“Neh,” she nodded.

“So…” She must not know where to really begin, I sigh, “first off, why do you think I’m gay? Especially since this is the first time we’ve met.”

She nervously fidgeted with her mug, she took in a deep breath, “because, the first time I ever saw you, you were flirting and kissing Jiyong!”

Me? Kissing Jiyong? What? I looked at her in disbelief.

Seeing as I didn’t respond she continued, “Ever since high school, you two are always extremely affectionate towards one another. Nothing like how guys act towards their guy friends. So I assumed that you two were…um…a couple. Of course, as a good friend, I secretly supported you two and never told anyone! I mean you had a very strong relationship, you even live together!” she said.

“And that,” I tried to grasp everything she just said, “is what made you think I was gay?” I sigh as I placed my face into my hands.

“It was my own assumption, I’m sorry,” she apologized. She’s a nice girl though.

I remove my hands and look up at her, “I get why you thought the way you did…but, believe me, I’m a completely healthy young man who LOVES women. I’ve actually been pursuing your friend,” I glance at Chaerin, “for about a month. As for hyung,” I rub the back of my neck, “he’s just that, my brother. We’ve known each other for years, since middle school. He’s actually is the one that introduced me how to,” I blush, “interact with women. He’s just like an older brother. Us, as well as the other three guys we live with, are as close as real brothers. I’m surprised you haven’t met the others, seeing how close you and hyung are. Anyways…I can guarantee that I have never kissed hyung,” I hugged myself and shiver, “I can’t even think of doing such a disgusting thing, especially if it’s on the lips.” Wait…me kissing Jiyong…during high school? Omo…don’t tell me, she’s that girl, “Ah, that kiss…before that happened…did I say something stupid like asking hyung if he loved me?” I nervously asked.

Surprised by the question, Dara looked up and nodded, “I think it was something like that…something like he told you how much he loved you the night before…which I mean, I could only assume that you two were…you know…doing-”

I bolted up and waved my arms, “No!! There is no way such a thing…with hyung,” I sunk into the couch in horror. My hands gripped my hair and I started to shake it violently, “no way, no way, you can’t possibly be that girl.”

“That girl?” Chaerin raised an eyebrow.

I looked over at her desperately, “I…did something stupid. When hyung started high school, I was lonely without hyung since I was still in middle school, so I would go over to the high school often…And one day, I was asking hyung to go somewhere with me, but then I saw a girl looking over at us, well specifically at hyung with huge, loving eyes. I mean, I know hyung is a very attractive man and many girls want to go to bed with him, so I assumed that girl was the same and pretended to kiss hyung to make the girl go away. I’m sorry!!!” I bowed, “I didn’t think that girl was you Sandara noona! If I did, I would have never done such a thing. Hyung will kill me when he finds out that I’m the reason for why you thought we were a couple.”

“It’s fine,” I look up at Sandara noona, “and please call me Dara, there’s no need to call me noona,” she smiled. She’s just like an angel, so this is what hyung meant…I see why he didn’t want me to meet her. “And, don’t worry, what Jiyong is…doesn’t matter anymore. I need some space away from him anyways,” she said with sad eyes.

What’s wrong? Hyung was so happy this morning because he was going out on a date with this girl? What happened? Why is she so sad? Does she still think he’s gay…? “Dara-ssi, I know this is sudden, but hyung is also not gay,” I said. I’m pretty sure she likes hyung…

“I know,” tears started to stream down her face, wait…her eyes are already supper puffy and red, was she crying before I got here??? “I found that out earlier.”

“You and hyung had a date today, right?” I asked ignoring Chaerin’s death glare.

“Date?” she hollowly laughed and shook her head, “He doesn’t even see me as a woman, how could it be a date? I mean that girl practically rubbed it in my face that I’m not a woman in his eyes! Her and her pregnant body!” she completely broke down in sobs as Chaerin tried to comfort her.

Pregnant??? What is she talking about? Don’t tell me hyung…no no no, that can’t be. I bolted up again, I need to find him, “I’m really sorry, but I need to go. Thank you so much, I’ll see you soon Chaerin,” I nodded towards her, “Dara noona,” I raced towards the door.

After putting on my shoes, I walked back into the rain with my umbrella protecting me from the rain, ignoring the two girls approaching Chaerin’s house. I quickly dialed Jiyong’s number, pick up hyung! Where are you???

“Hello?” A voice answered. That’s not Jiyong.

“Who is this? Where’s Jiyong???” I asked urgently.

“Ah, Seungri! This is Teddy, umm…Jiyong is drinking like there’s no tomorrow, please come here fast!”

“Got it! I’ll be there soon,” I hung up and ran.


Once I got to the club I ran over to the bar and saw Jiyong emptying the glass in his hand, “Teddddddddddddddyyyyyyy, one *hic* more *hic*!”

“Ah, Ji, I think you should take it easy,” Teddy tried to reason.

“Givveee meee another da’mit!!!” he yelled.

I rushed over to him, “Ya! Hyung!,” I pushed the glass away from him.

He turned over to me, “You ing rat,” he slurred, “why *hic* you *hic* here??”

“I need to talk to you hyung!” I whined, pushing the glass away from him after he grabbed it again.

“Give me my damn drink rat!!” he yelled, slightly sobering up.

I unwilling let him take the glass again, “what’s wrong? Why are you drinking by yourself?”

He took a swig from his glass and turned to me, “Remember Sohee?”

He’s already sobering up? I nod, “Yeah, she’s the one who constantly came to you.” She was like a stalker! She practically knew where you’d be every time you decided to go out…how creepy. She only stopped when we threatened her that we’d file a restraining order if she didn’t stop following you!

“She showed up…on my date with Dara,” he stared into his glass before taking another swig. “She’s pregnant…and she says I’m the father.” He drank the rest of the liquid in one go before slamming it onto the counter. He turned to me and grabbed my shirt collar, “how is that ing possible????” He yelled at me.

I sigh as a I remove his hands from my collar, “I don’t know hyung….aren’t you always super careful about these types of things?”

“I’m always been ing careful. I always make sure I have plenty of condoms whenever I go out. Every single girl I sleep with, even if I forget her face, I always ALWAYS make sure we’re both protected. No matter how ing I am. I’ll always wear a and make sure she’s on the pill. If she isn’t I’ll wear double the protection,” he started to pull his hair, “how is if ing possible that she’s pregnant?! I know for a fact that we used protection every time!” he ran his hand through his hair angrily. “What about Dara?!” he looked at me desperately, “She ing showed up in front of Dara, how can I face her? Just when things were going wonderfully, she ing showed up, that ing b*tch! Dara…Dara’s face looked so hurt, I wanted to tell her that none of that was real, that there is no way I was the father. I couldn’t even run after her because that b*tch was making a scene! Oh! And to put the cherry on this whole ing mess, she thinks I’m gay!!! My best friend…my angel….my butterfly….thinks I’m ing gay!! Oh and let’s not forget, that ing Donghae from her class! He’s trying to steal my baby girl away from me!!!”

...it’s like everything exploded in front of him at once. “First thing first…I need to call the guys here,” I said calmly. There is no way in hell I’m going to do this by myself. I quickly call the others to get here urgently. “They should be here soon…let’s go somewhere a little more private,” I said as I looked around. All of the girls were staring at hyung with hungry eyes. I start to lead hyung up to one of the VIP rooms upstairs, I turn to Teddy, “can you send up some beer to our usual room?”

“Sure thing, just let me know if you need anything else, bro,” he nodded.

“Thanks,” I smile as we walk upstairs. Soon after we entered the room, Daesung and Youngbae hyung entered. “Thanks for coming, I don’t think I can handle all of this by myself.”

“What are brothers for?” Youngbae smiled.

“What happened to him?” Daesung asked.

“Where’s TOP hyung?”

“He wasn’t in the apartment, he might be with Bom noona,” Daesung answered.

“Whatever, he said he was on the way, we can just fill him in later,” I said, I told them everything Jiyong had just told me as Jiyong was drinking away.

“Hyung, you are in some deep …” Daesung said worriedly.

“Don’t you think I already know that??” Jiyong snapped as he glared at Daesung.

Youngbae sighed, “First things first, let’s talk about the whole Sohee problem. Are you sure that her child isn’t yours Ji?”

“I’m absolutely sure,” he gripped his beer bottle. “There is absolutely no way.”

“Then…why don’t you go to the hospital with her and confirm it?”

“I ing already tried that. After Dara ran off, I practically screamed at her to go to the hospital. She absolutely refuses to go to the hospital,” Jiyong shook his head and took another swig.

My eyes narrow, that’s suspicious…this whole thing is freaking suspicious. I glance over to Youngbae and Daesung giving them a look. They both nod, we need to find out the truth.

“What about Dara???” Jiyong’s words started to slur again.

, he’s getting drunk again. Whoa, when did he drink all those bottles of beer??

“How can I let that Donghae guy take away my baby girl???!!!”

AISH, in the end he always worries about Dara noona, I look over at his sad state, I think he’s seriously in love with her...first we need to get stalker Sohee out of the way.

When hyung was completely out from exhaustion and alcohol, Top finally showed up and Daesung was able to fill him in. I turned to the boys, “We need to find out the truth…and fast!”


A/N: Hello ^__^ here's an update, hope you enjoy!

and I'm gonna rant a little, so you don't have to read this, it doesn't pertain to the story.

Rant: So, like a lot of you know, there's the whole ice bucket challenge video where kiko is mentioned. Like a lot of you, I'm hurt to hear that because daragon is my otp. They are the only pairing I really ship, but the thing is, you have to remember that this day was going to come, even if no one has confirmed anything. G-dragon and Sandara would be super cute if they actually were together and I am an appler, but I support both of them as artists. I hope they both find their special someone, especially Sandara, she's already turning 30 this year D: And it makes me feel guilty that these idols have to hide their personal relationships because it would hurt their fans, Sandara is turning 30 and G-dragon just turned 26, they should be free to see whoever they want, and as fans we should support them. PLUS even though all of us are applers (for the most part), what we're writing is just fanfiction, it has absolutely nothing to do with the actual stars. So as a fan of both of them and as a fan of Daragon, I'm going to finish this story, and I hope all of my readers will still read it, thanks (: