Chapter 10

My Gay Best Friend

A/N: As promised, here's part 2 of the double update ;D


Author’s POV:

To: Me

From: Darong

Sorry, I went out yesterday and was completely exhausted so I passed out as soon as I got home >.< I didn’t see your messages until now, aww my best friend worries about me so much.

 

Jiyong sighed in relief when he read the message.

 

To: Darong

From: Me

It’s okay Darong ^___^ I’m glad you’re safe.

 

To: Me

From: Darong

AIYA Stop calling me Darong. *pouts*

 

He laughed at her text, She’s too cute…aigoo I want to pinch her cheeks…I wonder if she’s free.

 

To: Darong

From: Me

But that’s your name on my phone *pouts* Are you doing anything today? Want to go out?

 

After he sent that message, Jiyong couldn’t stop checking his phone in hopes that she had replied. I don’t think I’ve ever been this anxious for her to respond to my text message…He turned back to the stove and continued making the hangover soup for the boys.

*beep beep beep* He quickly whipped out his phone.

 

To: Me

From: Darong

I’d love to go out with you.

 

Badump badump badumpwhat is this feeling in my chest…why am I so relieved that she agreed to meet up? I’ve never felt this before…

 

To: Darong

From: Me

I’ll meet you at the usual spot in an hour then ^_^

 

He fist pumped into the air, “Yes!!” he cried.

“Why so energetic in the morning, hyung?” Daesung yawned as he walked over. Hyung is already up to his weird antics…

“She finally responded and we’re meeting up later,” he smiled happily.

“Omo,” Daesung said in surprise, “When?”

“In an hour,” he smiled proudly.

“An hour??? Don’t you need to shower and get ready??” Daesung asked wide eyed as he looked at Jiyong up and down.

Jiyong looked down, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” he screamed like a girl, I totally forgot that I didn’t shower, I just stripped down to my boxers before I fell asleep…and I was too concerned about making them hangover soup this morning.

“Stop yelling Jiyong! God damn this head ache,” TOP yelled from the couch he was laying on.

“Daesung,” Jiyong placed the spoon into his hand, “I leave the soup to you, I need to get ready.”

“EEEEHHHH???,” Daesung said worriedly while biting his fingernails, “What am I supposed to do????”

“When it starts to boil again, place those,” Jiyong pointed to a bowl of chopped ingredients, “into the pot and let it simmer. Boil another pot of water for the noodles and cook those. By the time the noodles are done, the soup should be done as well, just test taste for anything else, okay?”

He nodded, still looking worried.

“Thanks Daesungie!” Jiyong took off the apron and handed it to him as well before rushing into his room to grab a pair of clean boxers, skinny jeans, and a white shirt.

After half an hour he was ready, his hair was dried, light cologne was applied, and his clothes were on properly. He put fitted cap on his head, his blue plaid shirt, watch, sunglasses and shoes. Aish, this was the fastest I’ve gotten ready in a long time.

“Bye!” he yelled as he raced out of the door towards his car.


He checked my watch, it’s been over an hour…where is she? Maybe I should have just picked her up. Aish, why didn’t I think about that earlier?? After fifteen more minutes, he spotted her, was she always that beautiful?

Dara was running towards him with her hair down, in a black skinny jeans, blue plaid shirt, and backwards facing fitted cap. They were even wearing the same colored shoes. “Sorry I was late, I accidently missed the first bus.”

He smiled sweetly, “It’s okay, I don’t mind waiting for you,” he grabbed her hand.

A light blush swept her cheeks, “What are we doing?”

“Hm…ice cream?” He grinned.

“But I haven’t eaten anything yet!” she pouted.

“Me either,” he cheekly grinned.

“Aigoo, what am I going to do with you?” She pinched his cheek.

“You are going to go get ice cream with me,” he said as he placed his hand over the her hand that was pinching his cheek.

“I really can’t win against you,” she shook her head. “And why are you holding my hand?” she blushed.

“Because we’re wearing couple clothing,” he wiggled his eyebrows, “Isn’t it only appropriate?”

“Aiya,” she pinched her nose.

“By the way, where were you yesterday? I was worried,” he pouted.

“Aigoo, I’m sorry, I was just so exhausted yesterday,” She smiled.

“What did you do?”

“Oh, you know that movie I mentioned last week? I went to go see it with Donghae, oh” Dara quickly covers , Wait why does it have to be a secret, he won’t care anyways! She lowered her hand.

“Donghae??? That punk from your design class?” Jiyong hand tightened on hers, SHE IGNORED MY TEXTS BECAUSE SHE WAS ON A DATE WITH HIM??? His other hand curled into a fist.

“Yes,” she bit her lip.

Stop looking so cute, omo, don’t tell me she was being this cute when she was with donghae?! What did they do? Hold hands? Hug? Kiss? Even further than that??! NOOO! MY INNOCENT BUTTERFLY. “Did he……do anything inappropriate??” He said in a tight voice.

Inappropriate?? Omo…I don’t think so? “Ummm…no?” She tilted her head in confusion. “We just held hands,” she blushed.

“What?? You let him touch you?!” He fumed. SHE LET HIS FILTHY HANDS TOUCH HER???

“Ya! It hurts,” she winced as she looked down at their hands, “Why are you so mad?” She bitterly said why does he keep yelling at me? Is he jealous…? No way…Kwon Jiyong acting jealous over me? No way…don’t try to make false hopes that are bound to come crashing down on you Dara, “we didn’t do anything wrong,” she quietly murmured.

He let go of her hand, “Sorry, I yelled at you and I didn’t mean to hurt you,” he bent his head, “But there is no man on this earth that deserves you.”

That did it, Dara snapped. “Why? Do you think you deserve every man? Just because you’re gay doesn’t mean that you have to be selfish!” she yelled. THERE! I finally said it. All of a sudden a stream of tears started to cascade down her cheeks.

Jiyong just stared at her in disbelief, she thinks I’m gay…she thinks I’m gay….she thinks I’m gay…GAYYYYYYYYYY??? Was that what she meant by she knows my secret??? She thinks I’m gay…that I’m gay…gay…how?????? I’m the ING farthest thing from being gay!!!!

All of a sudden a girl starts running towards the couple, “Jiyong-ah!!!” she yelled before she latched herself onto his arm. “I finally found my baby’s daddy!!”


A/N: who do you think this girl is? Comment your guess :)