Smartphone [2Eun]

blue_periwinkle's Dumpster of Drabbles and Oneshots [UPDATED ft. NAPINK:)]

Summary:

Eunji plays with her brand new smartphone all the time and Naeun is tired of being ignored.

Pairing(s):

main!2Eun, side!Eunmi (if you squint. Hard,)

Genre(s):

fluff...?, jealousy (if that's even a genre)

Word count:

645 words

Published on:

January 2nd, 2016

A/N:

First update in 2016! May I have more day off than before in 2015 (which is near-impossible, though) so that I can write more than I did last year (which was near-naught, sadly). Right, it's been a while since I've done 2Eun, and I'm terribly sorry. I've been focusing more on my main fandom, f(x), because good s have happened lately and I just can't... :")

Thank you in advance for those who still reads my stuffs! I really appreciate it, be it silent reading, commenting, upvoting, or commenting and upvoting ;)

Enjoy! <3

 


 

Eunji just got a brand new smartphone.

It wasn’t a particularly amazing thing. After all, keeping up with the trend was kind of the norm nowadays. Especially so if you’re an idol with a big following and generous amount of salary, you’re bound to, say, advance yourself with brand new technologies and gadgets. Not that anyone mind, right?

At least, that was what Jung Eunji thought. And boy, how she thought wrong.

Because someone minded. Like, really minded.

“Yah, Eunji,” Bomi nudged her same-aged friend discreetly, “stop playing with your phone will ya?”

“Why?” the vocalist asked nonchalantly, ignoring her friend in favor of playing Cooking Mama on her, you guess it, brand new smartphone. She knew she wasn’t being polite, but why would she when the one she’s talking to was just Bomi, her best friend?

“My God, at least pause the goddamn game, please? Before she- Oh my God she’s giving you, or me, or rather, us, the dreaded stare!” Bomi spluttered incoherently, at least to the oblivious Eunji who continued to stare at her phone screen without a care to the world.

“Speak properly, Yoonrilla. What are you—”

A chilly voice suddenly spoke with so much eeriness to it that Eunji jumped on her seat, “My, Eunji-unnie, seems like your game is so much more important that the rest of your group mates, am I wrong?”

“W-What? O-Oh, i-it’s you, Naeun-ah!” the Busan girl looked up, and the first thing she saw was Naeun’s cold gaze glaring daggers at her, “H-haha, what a-are you talking about? O-Of course my group mates are f-far more important than that s-stupid game! W-Why are you suddenly so angry, t-though?” she chuckled awkwardly, trying to dismiss the very scary glare the taller girl was giving to her.

“Is that so? Then,” the visual smiled, a very creepy one at that, as she leaned in closer, “you won’t mind if I do this, will you?”

In a swift movement, Eunji’s new phone was snatched away harshly.

“HEY!” the vocalist cried out in horror, “What are you—”

“Oh, but didn’t you say your group mates are so much more important than this stupid game, right? Or am I wrong? Which one is it, Eunji-unnie?” Naeun challenged, her icy glare darkening even more.

Eunji swore Naeun was being super scary at that moment. And bloody hell, where is that Yoon Bomi when she needed her the most?! Actually, wasn’t she here just moments ago?!

“W-Well, I…” the older girl contemplated on her words. Deep down, she actually knew the reason why Naeun was being irrationally angry, but she needed to pick her words nicely.

“Well? Which one would it be? I’m waiting for an answer, Eunji-unnie.”

“Argh, to hell with it!” Eunji cried out, “come here, you jealous woman!”

“Wha—”

In an instant, Eunji hugged the taller girl tightly without giving the latter a chance to even blink. Surprised, Naeun could only gasp at the sudden contact.

“Really, Naeunnie, if you’re going to get jealous towards my smartphone, you could’ve just ask for a hug, or a kiss, or some ‘alone time’, whatever. You don’t even have to give me those choices, I will pick you without hesitation or doubt!”

“But you did hesitate just now…” Naeun muttered.

“Yes, well… Will ‘I was about to win’ suffice…?”

“Hmph!” the taller girl let go of the hug and gave Eunji her phone back with a smile, “Seriously, though. I know this sounds stupid but I don’t like it when that stupid, brand new phone of yours gets more of your attention than I do.”

“Well, sorry for that…” Eunji scratched the back of her neck.

“Anyway…” the visual smiled seductively, “when you said I could ask for some ‘alone time’ without getting jealous over your attention,” she smirked, “you really mean it, right…?”

Eunji gulped, “Uh oh…”