From Chic To Aegyo [JungLi]

blue_periwinkle's Dumpster of Drabbles and Oneshots [UPDATED ft. NAPINK:)]

Summary:

The whole f(x) wake up in the morning to see their maknae undergoing sudden personality change from being cold and chic to being cute and full of aegyo, and Sulli receives the most of it.

Pairing(s):

main!JungLi, side!OT5

Genre(s):

fluff

Word count:

907 words

Published on:

August 9th, 2014

 


 

*thoughts are written in bold*

Never had it occurred to Victoria, Amber, Luna, and especially Sulli, that one day they would wake up to a cute Krystal bursting out whining with disgustingly cute aegyos. “Unnieeeee, I’m hungryyyyy~!” the youngest practically begged with big, cute puppy eyes, something none of the other four had ever seen before. The leader, Victoria, diverted her gaze from Krystal and gave the Jung’s roommate, Sulli, an urgent, questioning look, “Sulli, what happened to her?”

“I don’t know…” the tallest member answered honestly. Yup, honestly. She remembered how nothing happened last night before they drifted to their own dreamland. Heck, nothing out of ordinary happened the entire day before. This was too random and weird and unexpected and perhaps only Sulli found it amusing.

None of the five had any schedule for the day, and for the three oldest, it was kind of like mini fluffy hell. Krystal kept jumping round and round the whole dorm and beamed each of the three her scarily cute sets of aegyo.

 

“Vic-umma~ can I have bulgogi for dinner, pweaaaseee? Pwetty pwease with cherry on top?” she asked while doing her famous ‘bbuing bbuing’ aegyo that made Victoria’s heart ached because the Chinese girl couldn’t handle the cuteness overload.

 

“Amber~ come on~ play with me~” she said while pulling the poor tomboy’s hand so hard, Amber swore her right arm was now longer than her left.

 

“Luna-unnie~ do you want to eat this chips with me? Come hereeee~” she called and waved her bag of potato chips, and Luna thought she was dreaming because never once had the maknae ever shared her foods with her before.

 

And Sulli, as the blonde’s girlfriend, had it more than the others.

 

“Sulli-ah~ come here and cuddle with me~”

 

“Sulli-baby~ play with me~ Amber-unnie won’t play with me~” (“I played with you! Don’t spread false rumors! And why are you calling me ‘unnie’!?” – Amber)

 

“Ddulli~ where are you? I miss youuuuu~”

 

“Gawd, Sulli!” Amber groaned when the four of them (sans the aegyo machine Krystal) secretly gathered in LunToria’s room, “what the hell is wrong with your girlfriend!?”

“Beats me! I don’t know either, hyung!” Sulli defended, and Victoria believed her. Well, the leader never once doubted the giant baby who always lived up to her name ‘Jinri’ which means ‘the truth’. “Then,” she whispered, afraid the Jung would hear them, “do you think you can do something to her?”

“Like what, umma?”

“Try to get her attention away from us,” Luna butted in, “it’s not like I hate this side of her, but I don’t have a good feeling about CuteKrys…”

And Sulli understood. She did. You don’t see this every day and usually something must had happened before, and usually that meant something bad was about to happen next.

Though Sulli didn’t really care. Hey, CuteKrys was cute, anyway.

“Hey, unnies~ what are you guys doing here?” the four girl jumped in shock and turned their heads toward the door, where Krystal was poking her head in and flashed them a ridiculously cute smile. Amber was the first to react, in fact she might have reacted too fast, “w-we were just deciding who’ll do groceries today!” she signaled the other two to play along, and both of them did just that, “a-and the three of us will be going! Krys, can you and Sulli stay here?”

“Sure~!” the Jung grinned cheekily, and the four felt guilty for thinking that she had just obtained some weird personality disorder, “make sure to come back soon, unnies! I’m famished…” she pouted, rubbing her stomach cutely and beamed them another lost puppy stare. Oh God not that stare again! The three girls thought and nodded almost too quickly before scurried away from the room almost soundlessly, leaving the two maknaes together.

 

It had been an hour since the three unnies left and Krystal hadn’t done anything too hyper, she only showed her aegyos occasionally but most of the time, they just cuddled on the comfortable beige sofa.

“Jjung?” Sulli called her girlfriend softly, and received a cute hum in response, “Is something wrong with you today? You seem to be… more hyper?”

“Why?” Krystal snuggled closer and rested her head on the taller girl’s shoulder, “do you not like it, Ssul?” she asked cutely.

How could I not like this ultra-cute side of yours, Soojung!? The Choi thought and shook her head, “aniyo, it’s just that this is so unlike you.”

The blonde girl hugged Sulli’s right arm koala-style, “I don’t know myself. Maybe I’m just tired of being cold. But I might return back to normal tomorrow morning, though,” she craned her neck and buried her face into the crook of her girlfriend’s neck, “or maybe I’m just drunk.”

“If it’s the latter, then the unnies will probably hide all those boozes away from you next time, Jjung,” Sulli giggled, “if it’s the former, though, then I think you’re still cute even when you’re acting cold.”

“You think so?” the Choi could feel Krystal smiling, “then maybe I’ll keep on acting cute just for you, Ssul.”

 

That night, Victoria, Amber, and Luna returned back to a sight of the two lovebirds sleeping on the living room while still cuddling with each other. The sight was so heartwarming that they decided to leave them be.

 

The next morning, they were all greeted by the old, cold and chic Krystal Jung-

“Ddulling~! Where are you, babyyy~?”

- Or probably not.