Kai

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai looked over his new subordinates with a smirk.

This is going to be fun.

Looking from face to face, Kai decided that he needed to come up with some funny nicknames to remember each subordinate.

“Ok es, since it will take too much effort to remember all your names. I will give you nicknames until you give me a reason to use your real name.” Kai said with a chuckle.

“You shall be called Panda.” Kai said while pointing at Tao.

“Wh-why?” Tao said with a little stutter.

“Because you look like one.” Kai paused and looked to the next person. “You, your name is Stone.” Before Sehun could say anything Kai interrupted, “and before you ask, it’s because your face looks like an unfeeling rock.” At that comment Sehun barely blinked.

The next person was Kris, “You look like a cool guy…so I’ll call you Ice Cube.” Kai slide his gaze over to Chanyeol, at which said man gave him a wide grin. “You look like you have a big mouth, from now on your name shall be Toothers.” Kai chuckled at his own joke.

Behind Toothers was a small man who trembled slightly. “Hey you, get out here and stand in your place!” Kai yelled and the small man jumped and scrambled back to his spot. “To keep the name simple and easy I’ll call you Bacon.”

The next guy, Suho, stood up straighter under the power of Kai’s gaze. Kai smirked evilly. “I think I’ll give you a name that needs no explanation,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter