Lay

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It took Lay a moment to realize that someone had addressed the lineup of men and once he did he gave him his slightly divided attention. Lay's eyes drifted from each members names and their power until he spotted someone's name that made him chuckle lightly.

Is his name bacon?

Lay's mind and eyes weren't in sync as he assumed the man with the opposite powers as his name was bacon when instead it read "Baekhyun". But who could get a clear at the name anyway? Baekhyun was fidgeting and turning everyone two seconds from either excitement or nerves. Lay's power was healing, and he was very laid back, I mean he should be, right? No one wants someone fidgety and nervous healing them, right? But many have spoken saying that Lay looks like he was high or on some type of drug. Being honest he was just either too tired or depressed to say much of anything and to look lively was out of the question.

He realized he had drifted into thought and out of the conversation when suddenly the leader spoke to him, earning everyone's eyes to land on his figure.

"What's wrong with you man?" Kai asked his subordinate.

"I swear to high I'm not God." Lay answered in a startled state.

"Sir," Luhan leaned into Kai's ear, "I think we have a druggy on our hands..."

"Damn it... not another one." Kai sighed.

He referred to the one he had trained last year, but kicked ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter