Ming Ming Earth Introduction

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You laid out on the grass, each blade brushing against you like soft feathers. You had your eyes closed and you just laid there, listening to the sounds of nature, taking in every sound and smell. It all felt so soft in your eyes. Your head was laid comfortably on your schoolbag and you were currently waiting for a warning bell to send you to your next class. You were laying in the small amount of grass that stood under a large oak tree on the campus grounds. Your hands rested at your sides and your hair ruffled in the delicate breeze. Not really feeling like laying anymore you sat up and winced slightly to the bruise on your side. You lightly placed a hand over it and pressed, only to wince again from pain.

Earlier this morning....

*  *  *

You awoke and took a shower and got dressed. You were slowly eating a green apple in the kitchen when you heard your name being shouted by your uncle.

"MING MING!" His thunderous voice screeched in anger.

You sighed softly as you heard his pounding feet echo through the small house. You were living with your aunt and uncle. Your aunt was rude and refused to take actual care of you, while your uncle was an abusive alcoholic and he would constantly beat you up for no reason further than to just do it. You were currently working in a coffee shop and saving up as much money as you can to get your own place and finally get away from your horrible living conditions. You were currently going to college for singing and dance, but it was hard because your constant bruises caused you intense pain when you moved or even breathed. Your bruise from two days ago was finally disappearing and it seemed like your uncle thought you deserved a new one.

You silently swallowed and threw out the remnants of your apple, watching your uncle walk in. He was finally showing signs of age with the grey hair that was invading his short dark brown hair. His eyes were bloodshot, indicating that he had already had his share of drinks this morning.

It's only 9am...

He was wearing a white ripped and stained wife beater and an e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter