Kris

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris chuckled in a low tone. He was supposed to take orders from a guy shorter than him, who also possessed a potty mouth. Wonderful…

Even better, the short tempered leader began to give them all nicknames. Some of the nicknames were funny and seemed to go with the other’s faces or personalities. When the leader Kai stood in front of Kris and called him Ice Cube, Kris just gave him a blank look. On the inside though, Kris had to agree with the leader. He knew that he looked like a cold and uncaring person.

Looking around the room Kris made eye contact with an odd looking man. The man was about as tall as him with a toothy smile and large ears that stuck out from his head. Kris looked down at the man’s name tag, which read Chanyeol. Kris was surprised to find out that Chanyeol was his opposite. Making eye contact with the goofy looking man again, said man gave a big smile with which Kris responded with a short nod.

This ought to be interesting, Kris thought.

After the leader went to bed, Kris along with everyone else followed Luhan, the sub-leader, who showed them all to their rooms. Kris was not happy to see that he would not only be rooming with one other person, but three others. Wonderful…

MING MING FLYING INTRODUCTION

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter