Chanyeol

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol laughed so hard he started clapping his hands like a happy seal.

Man the new leader is hilarious! These nicknames are so laughably accurate. Chanyeol thought.

“You look like you have a big mouth, from now on your name shall be Toothers.” Kai said, snapping Chanyeol out of his happy daze.

“What?” Chanyeol’s giant smile faltered a little. Then he touched his teeth self-consciously. Suddenly he let out a loud laugh. “Man that’s too funny!” This made many other people laugh as well.

After Chanyeol calmed down he looked around to try and find out who was his opposite in power was. He made eye contact with a cool, but scary looking man named Kris or Ice Cube. Chanyeol sent this cold looking man a big smile, and Kris responded with a small nod of his head.

Before Chanyeol knew it the leader, Kai, went off to bed complaining about a head ache. The sub-leader Luhan proceeded to show each person to their rooms and their new roommates. Chanyeol found out that he would be rooming with Kris, D.O who had large owl eyes, and a man named Chen that looked like a dinosaur.

This is going to be fun, Chanyeol thought with a smile.

MING MING FIRE INTRODUCTION

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter