Next Day Lay

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay awoke to a soft buzzing, he turned over and saw something blinking by their bedroom door. He gently got to his feet and walked over to it, reading to message and nodding along with it.

"Wakey wakey ladies, Luhan's got eggs and bacey!" The message read in bold letters. Underneath it was a small "P.S I have your schedules, come down to breakfast before nine to receive them."

Lay yawned and looked over at his roommate.

"Baekhyun..." He called out softly in a sleep state.

"Hmmmmm....?" Baekhyun moaned out.

"We need to be down for breakfast in an hour." Lay yawned.

"Hmmm." Baekhyun moaned and sat up, a beauty mask covering his eyes.

Lay stared at the man strangely before shaking his head and going over to his closet, pulling out his clothes for the day. He grabbed a simple white wife's beat and light blue camisole and grey skinny jeans. He wore converse and fashionable glasses. He grabbed his MCM backpack and yawned, heading downstairs with his roommate trailing slowly behind.

"Wait! D.O! You don't know where anything is! I can show you!" A worried Luhan ran past the stairs.

Lay and Baekhyun exchanged weird glances before walking down the rest of the way and looked to a daze Luhan that stood by the door.

"Morning sir." Lay and Baekhyun bowed.

Luhan turned and shook his head, smiling softly, "Morning Lay, Baekhyun, would you like some breakfast before you get your schedules?" Luhan asked, pointing to one of the many plates.

Lay and Baekhyun nodded, going and grabbing a plate. Sehun was sitting at the counter, leaving only two other chairs open. Lay and Baekhyun occupied those chairs and heard men screaming at each other upstairs. Sehun rolled his eyes and drank some orange juice while he looked at his schedule he already received. Lay and Baekhyun started eating as Luhan searched through papers. He finally got out the boys schedules, handing them to their respective owners. Lay looked over his classes and nodded.

Song/ Musical Theory - Mr. Horwell - (10am - 12pm)

English - Mrs. Noah - (2pm - 3pm)

Dance - Mr. Kim - (4pm - 6pm)

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter