Ming Ming Healing Introduction

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You stood in the girls bathroom in the college and lifted your shirt in front of mirror, noticing your new bruise from this morning. Your uncle went a little overboard and cracked on your ribs as well and even cut open your neck. You willed the familiar rainbow like glow to coarse through your hands. Once the light grew strong you pressed it to you side and winced as the pain slowly pulled away, your bone repairing itself. You placed another to your neck and closed up the wound and making it leave no mark. Having the ability to heal sure came in handy when you had an abusive uncle.

The bell rang and you hurried to your last class. You sat through a boring lecture about the miracles of numbers and jumped in glee once the bell rang in the middle of your professors talk, happily skipping out of class. You were walking down the street on your way home when you saw a puppy limping. The small dog looked oddly like a wolf pup. You quickly picked him up and pouted to his obviously broken leg.

"Let me fix you up sweetie." You smiled to him and carried him to the park.

You sat on a bench and closed your eyes, willing your power to activate, once it did you gently pressed your fingers to the puppies leg. He yelped as if popped back into place painfully. After that you kept your hand there a little longer, seeing through him like an x ray. You saw that his bone was back in placed and he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter