Ming Ming Water Introduction

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You yawned and stretched your arms, getting ready for the school bell to chime. Your bandaged hand dipped into the pond you laid in front of and you winced to the long cut below the bandage. The water attempted to heal the cut, but that hurt more than the cut itself. You let the water heal it a little before pulling away, the pain a little too much. You got the cut because of your stupid uncle and his stupid drinking problem. He normally beat you up, but feeling a little more daring he grabbed a knife and swung it at you and you tried to protect yourself with your hands and got the long cut.

You quietly cursed at your uncle, knowing he wouldn't hear it and wouldn't ever find out. At the house you snuck around, hoping not to be seen by your aunt and uncle so you wouldn't be emotionally or physically harmed. Being angry and rebellious from their harm caused you to turn to cigarettes. You pulled out a cigarette and lit it, feeling it soothe you as soon as the familiar burning feeling edged down your throat. Suddenly the bell rang and you cursed at the horrible timing. With a quick flick of your wrist you instantly soaked your cigarette with water and threw it in a trash bin.

You puffed out your last bit of smoke before running to class. You made it perfectly in time and greeted your teacher. He grimaced a little to the strong smell of smoke you, but he still waved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter