Ming Ming Telekinesis Introduction

Powerful Love in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You sat under a tree on the campus ground and you played with a leaf in the air, you bounced it through the wind and made it gracefully float around as if being carried by the wind. Your hand froze slightly with the leaf barely an inch away and you noticed an old black bruise on your wrist starting to peak out of your sleeve. You stared at it in anger and couldn't help but become angry. Suddenly things around you started lifting off the ground, leaves, bags, benches, even the trees were starting to lift. You closed your eyes and took deep breaths, your nostrils flaring. Softly everything went back to its original position, even the leaf that was floating in front of your palm. You calmed your heart and covered your bruise with your eyes closed so your anger wouldn't spike again.

Your uncle had slammed your wrist into the counter earlier this morning and it felt almost broken, but you willed your powers to work because they were almost the only thing that kept you calm and entertained.

Suddenly the school bell rang and you ran a few feet away until you realized you forgot your bag. You looked about you and finding no one looking you reached your none injured arm out and willed you bag to come toward you, which it did, but it came a little too fast and painfully slammed into your bruised body. You let out a rugged cough and rushed to class.

During the lesson you were distractedly rolling your pencil on the desk and suddenly it rolled past your hand and clattered onto the floor a little too far for reach. You looked at the other students to see them thankfully too distracted by their own work. You reached your hand out and willed the pencil to GENTLY come back to you. Unfortunately, you couldn't control your power, nothing unusual there, and it flew at you and stabbed through that small piece of skin between your thumb and pointer finger.

"AHHHH!" You screamed and everyone froze, some screaming along with you at the sight of blood.

You gripped your hand tightly, ignoring the searing pain in your wrist. It was all very dramatic and many people were scrambling away from you in fear.

"Ms. Ming Ming! Hurry to the nurses!" The professor hurried to you and directed you to the nurses.

"N-Nurse!" You cried ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter