IDNAM 10

I Don't Need A Man.

“I can’t tie this tie.”

“You need to ing chill,” Jongin huffs as he takes over, tugging on Sehun’s tie and pulling him closer.

Sehun groans, pinching the bridge of his nose. “What am I going to do, Jongin?”

“You’re a grown man who’s been tying his own tie for the past five years and you suddenly can’t tie your tie?” Jongin complains and his best friend nods. Throwing Sehun another glare, Jongin then makes a loop and tries to not choke the taller male. “Luhan invited you to have dinner with his sister, who he hasn’t met in months, okay? He did not invite you to your own funeral.”

“He might as well?” Sehun says and Jongin rolls his eyes. “I can’t even face one Luhan, how can I face two!”

Jongin shrugs. “Okay, so Luhan has a twin sister, big deal. You didn’t know, we didn’t know, hell he looks like a girl himself, maybe no one noticed there are two of them in the first place.”

“You’re not helping.”

“I’m your best friend,” Jongin states and slips one end of the tie into the loop, “I’m supposed to sound like I’m supportive but I’m actually making it worse.”

“You’re giving me a headache.”

“There!” the tan male beams at the result and looks up to pat Sehun’s cheek. “I’d make a great wife, don’t you think?”

Just then, Yixing appears at the door with Soyeon in his arms and the other two girls by his side. “I’d make you my wife,” Yixing chuckles and Jongin has the tendency to blush. It’s Sehun’s turn to roll his eyes at his best friend. “But our Jongin is too handsome to be a wife.”

“Aww—“

Sehun pushes Jongin away. “Okay, no more flirting,” he says and it’s Yixing who’s blushing now, “how do I look?”

“Like you’re ready to meet your boyfriend’s sister, Mr. Oh!” Yixing replies and bounces Soyeon in his arms. “Do you agree, baby girl?”

Soyeon nods and claps her small hands. “Daddy, you look very handsome!”

“Very, daddy,” Sora is nodding her head as well. “More handsome than Hao Hao.”

Sehun raises an eyebrow. “Who’s Hao Hao?”

The girl smiles brightly. “This crow I met yesterday!”

Jongin bursts out laughing and Sehun scowls before pushing Jongin again, making him trip on his foot.

Sojin steps forward and scans her father from head to toe. “You…”

“Yes?” Sehun crouches down to her level and waits for her opinion.

“Look like your usual self.” Sehun frowns. “Daddy, this is how you dress every single day for work,” she says, “Which by the way is very smart and handsome.”

The man smiles and pulls his daughter in for a hug. “Thank you for your honest opinion, princess.”

Sojin smiles too and hugs her father back when Soyeon starts whining. “No fair! Why does she get a hug but not baby!” The little girl struggles in Yixing’s arms, causing him to put her down. “Baby wants hug too, daddy!”

“Yeah, daddy!” Sora joins in and Sehun looks at his upset princesses.

Sojin laughs and turns around, breaking the hug. “Come here, you babies,” she says and the other two giggles before running to her. She welcomes her sisters with open arms but gets knocked down instead and all three of them end up on Sehun, who is now lying on the floor.

Yixing watch as they giggle and roll on a laughing Sehun and slowly, a smile creep up his face too. Jongin appears next to him and Yixing takes a quick glance at him.

“Sehun is actually a big baby, huh?”

“Can I have a hug too?” Jongin whispers and Yixing laughs as he shakes his head in disbelief.

The shorter male throws an arm over the other’s shoulder and pulls him in. “You’re another big baby.”

 

 

 

It’s already six in the evening when they arrive at their destination. Sehun takes a deep breath in the driver’s seat while Luhan texts his sister to inform her that they’re here. After pocketing his phone, he reaches over to grab Sehun’s hand and squeezes it gently.

“She’s not scary at all.”

Sehun nods stiffly. “I know. You’ve told me fifty times.”

The smaller male smiles and the back of Sehun’s hand with his thumb. “Then what are you worried about?”

“Well,” Sehun pauses and he can feel his throat tightening, “when you say we’re going to spend another night together, I did not expect it to be at your sister’s place.”

Luhan laughs and Sehun looks over, a little surprised. “We’re not spending the night here, silly.”

“No?”

“We’re just going to have a nice dinner with my sister and that’s it.”

Sehun splutters, “Then why did you ask Jongin and Yixing to watch over the girls for a night or two? I even packed my most decent pajamas!”

“Most decent pajama huh?” Luhan teases and Sehun nods with a serious look on. “Tell me,” Luhan whispers as he leans closer, his hand trailing up and down Sehun’s broad chest suggestively, “what do you normally wear to bed at night?”

There’s a lump in Sehun’s throat. Should he tell Luhan? “Well… I have one with Spongebob on it… a unicorn onesie and… a superman pj.”

“Mm, y,” Luhan pats Sehun’s chest once and chuckles. “I’m glad you decided to leave those at home.”

“Yeah, I don’t think letting your sister see me in my superman pajama is going to leave a good impression.”

Luhan pulls Sehun down by his tie and when Sehun is expecting a kiss, Luhan whispers into his ear, “You don’t need a pajama when we get back to my place.”

“Oh,” Sehun chokes and it’s not because of the tie around his neck. “You have bathrobes back home?”

Luhan grins against Sehun’s ear and pulls back a little to place a kiss on Sehun’s cheek. “Cute. Come, she’s waiting for us.”

With quick movements, Luhan is already out the car and Sehun swears Luhan actually lingers a little to let him have a good view of his . Damn it.

Sehun sighs and stares down at his semi-hard . And he thought the day couldn’t get any worse. “Hang in there, buddy.”

Luhan knocks on the window and Sehun lifts his head to look at his boyfriend, who is smiling back at him. Luhan his head at his sister’s door and Sehun nods, getting the message. His small lover gives him a bigger smile and makes his way to the doorstep, leaving Sehun to calm his mind… and his .

“Okay, Sehun, you listen,” he tells himself, “you get in there, act normal, eat dinner, promise his sister you’re going to make him happy, yada yada, say goodbye, thank her for dinner and speed your way back to your boyfriend’s place.”

After a few seconds of silence, he nods to himself. “Sounds good. I’m going to survive this.”

Sehun stops the engine and steps out of the car. He looks up after closing the door, only to see two Luhan’s staring back at him. He gulps and tries not to fantasize Luhan in a dress instead.

“Meet my sister, Luyin. Jie, this is Sehun.”

The woman smiles and gives Sehun a small nod. Wiping the sweat off his palms, Sehun smiles awkwardly and nods back. , stop thinking about Luhan in a lingerie, Oh Sehun!

“N-Nice to meet you.”

“You too, Sehun,” Luyin says in a voice softer than Luhan’s. “It’s going to be a great evening.”

 

 

A very quick (and short) update! I know it's been two months but oh my gosh, many things happened in this long (it's short for me somehow) period and everything was overwhelming-- I don't know what else to say lol. Hopefully I will get another update up before spring semester begins (next week) (fingers crossed). I miss you guys.