The Violent Girlfriend

If Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 

“Good Morning!!” 

Seohyun greeted her older sister with a big hug. Taeyeon smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Hmm? What do you want dongsaeng? That sudden sweetness you’re showing means something right? I don’t have money right now…” Taeyeon said.

“Aniya…” Seohyun sat on Taeyeon’s bed. “I just want to ask something…” Seohyun said shyly.

“Ooh~ what is it? Tell me…” she said excitedly before sitting next to Seohyun.

“How will you know if you’re in love?” Seohyun asked Taeyeon seriously.

“Yah~ Seohyun ah~ are you? Aigoo~ you’re not allowed yet to have a boyfriend. Books before Boys, remember that.” Taeyeon lectured her.

“But unnie…” Seohyun pouted her lips.

“No buts…” Taeyeon stood up and went out of the room…
***


“Today is your fifth day of training Jessica. You need to practice wearing High Heels and then we’re going to a salon and get your hair done,” Jaejoong enumerated.

Jessica nodded and sniffed. “And refrain from sniffing! You’re not a dog!” Jaejoong screamed. 

Jaejoong let Sica wear a Yellow floral dress. He matched it with a yellow headband. 

While Jaejoong was combing her hair, Jessica spoke…

“Jaejoong, thank you for helping me…” 

Jaejoong smiled. For the past few days after Sica’s confession, Sica became obedient to him. She would wear anything he wanted her to wear. She would eat anything he would cook for her except for the cucumbers. She even cried and locked herself in her room.

“Ya~ close your eyes. I’m gonna put some eye shadows…” Jaejoong said softly. Jessica closed her eyes and smiled. Jaejoong suddenly stop and examined her face…

“Jaejoong, are you not done yet?” Sica asked in her cold voice. His mind came back to reality. “Almost…” he answered and continued.

After putting an eyeliner and mascara, he put some blush on and then he finished applying lip gloss. “Done! Now you look like a girl!” Jaejoong clapped his hands. 

After an hour, Jessica put on her high heels and practiced walking. She walks just fine, Jaejoong thought. Then Jessica loses her balance and fell.

“Jessica!” Jaejoong ran to her. “Are you okay? What happened?!” Jaejoong panicked. 

“I’m fine. I’m fine…” she tried to stand. “Aaah!” she shrieked and fell again. 

“Aish~ you’re not fine! Let me carry you” Jaejoong carried her to her bed and let her sit. He massaged Sica’s foot. “Be careful…” he said in a low voice.

“I’m sorry….” Sica replied in her low voice too.
***


Meanwhile, at the set where the CF of Junsu and Yuri would take place…

“Yuri! Here are your clothes for the CF… You’ll wear first the blue tube and white shorts.” Tiffany said while arranging her clothes in a rack.

“How dare you date my Yunho?” Yuri glared at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter