Xiah's Back

If Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] “Man, wake up. I have something to tell you and this is important.”

“Naah~ Save it,” Junsu mumbled in his sleep.

“I’m serious man. You’ll be happy when you hear this,” Yoochun said shaking Junsu’s shoulders.

“I’ll be happy if you let me sleep, get lost Yoochun,” still mumbling, he covered his face with his pillow.

“Aish! You’re saying that to your best friend? How could you. I’m hurt…really hurt…” Yoochun said, clutching his heart.

Junsu hit him with his pillow and turned to the other side of his king-sized bed.

“Fine, I’ll tell your manager to cancel your flight to SEOUL.” Yoochun stood up and shook his head. 

Junsu immediately opened his eyes and stood up. He pulled Yoochun and jumped three times. Yoochun was shocked and almost get a heart attack.

“Ya~ Yoochun-ah, is it today? Ya~ help me pack my things, my clothes, everything. I’ve waited this. What will I do there? Have a concert? Any TV shows? Will I promote my album? Ya~ I need to have a 10 days rest first ok? I’ll look for my tae-tae… or will you look for her?”

Yoochun snapped him out and didn’t let him finish his sentence. It might take him for years. “Will you stop? You’re like a child. Do you want me to copy your expressions awhile ago? I’ll look for my tae-tae… Man, you’re obsessed!” 

Junsu smiled and hit Yoochun’s arm. After five minutes of talking, Yoochun helped him pack his things and prepared all the things they needed.

“Oppa, you’re finally going back.” Yoona said smiling. She was sitting in Junsu’s bed and helping him fold his clothes. 

“Yeah~ are you coming with us?” he asked. “Hmm?” Yoona pouted her lips. 

“Thinking about Changmin eh? I think he will understand,” Junsu said with concern.

“I didn’t tell him yet. He’s sweet and he cares about me a lot but he never said that he likes me… sometimes I think he’s just playing around…” Yoona confessed. The last words were almost a whisper.

Junsu sat beside her and patted her head. “I’m sorry, Yoona. What about going with us? Forget about him first and have fun in Korea,” he suggested. Yoona nodded and smiled. 

At the airplane, Yoona was sitt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter