The Beginning

If Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  

"Tae-yeon!!"

A female voice from downstairs, echoed in the entire house…

"MungTaeng!!"

Another hoarse voice from downstairs…

"Tae-yeon unnie!"

A sweet voice shouting...

"Man, I hate my family." Taeyeon mumbled before opening her eyes. 

Taeyeon got up, stretching and yawning at the same time. She went to look at the mirror, checking herself. I'm a cool chic. She thought and smiled. 

"Unnie~ First day of work and you're late already! I'll go now. Bye unnie~! Take care! " Seohyun shouted, banging the door.

"Omo!". She looked at her wall clock and it's already past 8. She grabbed her towel and slipped. "Aaah! My !"

After 10 minutes, she went out from the bathroom, touching her aching . She went to her closet and chose a black skinny jeans and a white top. Then she combed her hair and tied it highly with a ribbon. She also put a light make up that matched her skin tone. "That's what you called glittering!" she said happily.

Downstairs, Yunho and her mother looked at her, examining her. Then Yunho broke the silence with a laugh, "MungTaeng, what happened to you? You're walking like a duck plus that of yours; you're definitely a duckbutt now."Yunho .

"Oppa! Please don't mention that DUCKBUTT in front of me!" Taeyeon shouted, feeling hurt.

"Yeah right~ that ******* left you without saying goodbye." Yunho said, concentrating on his food.

"Thanks for the concern oppa, that’s so nice of you." Taeyeon said irritatingly.

"Ya! The two of you, stop fighting in front of the food. Now, eat!" their mother hit their head and smiled afterward.

After eating, she kissed her mother and left...

"Great Taeyeon! You're late!"

Jaejoong shouted inside his office. His hands were on his waist and his face was red and burning. Taeyeon bowed many times before approaching her friend. 

"Boojae ah~ I'm so sorry. This is my first day, right? And this is also my first time working. So please please forgive me," she said with puppy eyes and a pouting lips. Her hands were entwined in Jaejoong's arms.

"Eew! Taeng! Get away from me! You're disgusting!" he pushed Taeyeon and flipped his hair in the air, acting as if he had a long hair. Taeyeon laughed at her friend. 

Jaejoong was her friend for 3 years now. She met him in Tiffany's party. And with the same interest in designing, they immediately clicked. Speaking of Tiffany, she went inside Jae’s office wearing pink outfit from head to foot.

"Ooh! Darling, you can have your own Legally Blonde movie." Jaejoong said controlling his laugh. Tiffany ignored him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter