Her Johnny Depp

If Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 


“Jaejoong! Will you please STOP!!”

Tiffany shouted at Jaejoong who was walking back and forth in his office. They’ve been waiting for Jessica for an hour already. She called him and told him that she’ll be late. 

“You’re so tense boojae… Try to sit first or drink some water…” Taeyeon suggested. 

“Don’t tell me… you… you… you and Jessica are dating for real now…” Tiffany teased.

“No!” he screamed.

“He’s still gay,” Taeyeon and Tiffany chorused then laughed.

 


Finally, Jessica arrived at KJJ Building. Men were looking at her and stopped breathing. She was like a goddess walking in the hallway that made the time stop for awhile.

Jessica smiled at them and went inside the elevator. They were mesmerized by her. When she’s on the right floor, she went out and winked at the guys looking at her.

Knock! Knock!

Before Jaejoong could open the door, Jessica already opened it.

“Hi…” she greeted.

Tiffany stopped laughing while Taeyeon stood gaping in disbelief. “Is that Sica?!” Tiffany asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded.

“Hi Taengoo~ Hi Fany~ Jae, are you ready?” she asked. Jaejoong nodded. The two went out and left the building.

 

***


At Seohyun’s ballet class…

“Wow… look at Seohyun! She’s really good!” Dara said amazingly.

Seohyun was doing her best to impress her Johnny Depp. Changmin stood there smiling at Seohyun. After she performed, he clapped his hands.

“Very good Seohyun ah~ you’ll be a good ballet dancer if you’ll pursue,” he said.

Seohyun nodded and smiled sweetly. Dara sat beside her and .

“Seohyun ah~” Dara teased.

“Stop it! Teacher might notice us…” she scolded Dara and pinched her nose.

After changing, Seohyun’s classmates left the room while Changmin stayed to write some reports. Seohyun took a lunch box from her bag. 

“Sir~ for you…you didn’t eat anything.” she said shyly.

“How did you know?” he blushed. “Well, thank you Seohyun. You’re so sweet.” He said.

“Sir, have you found your special girl?” Seohyun asked sincerely.

Changmin stopped writing and sighed. He shook his head and covered his face with his hands. “I don’t know where she is right now… I don’t know where I will start looking for her…” he confessed.

Seohyun could feel his pain. She wanted to comfort him and help him. “Sir, I want to help you…” she proposed. Changmin smiled and pinched her cheeks. “Ya! Seoul is very big. It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t want to be seen…” 

Seohyun blushed and touched her cheeks. “But Sir! I really want to help you…” Changmin looked up and smiled. “Araso, if you insist. But don’t blame me if you can’t find her… And don’t call me Sir. I’m not that old.” He laughed. “Call me oppa…” he winked. “Oppa…” she repeated. “Deh, Oppa…” they both laughed.

Seohyun and Changmin walked together. Changmin shared his childhood life and even his sweet memories with Yoona. Seohyun listened carefully and smiled. Then she shared her obsession about Johnny Depp and Keroro. Changmin laughed at Seohyun. She became hyper when it was her turn to share. 

They reached the bus station, Seohyun went in first and waved goodbye at her Johnny Depp. She sat next to a pretty lady. She looks like an actress, she thought. She kept on glancing at her. While examining her face, her books fell. Yoona picked it up for her and smiled.

“Here…” she said sweetly. Seohyun bowed and smiled. “You look so beautiful…” Seohyun sighed while looking at Yoona. Yoona laughed. “Even your laugh…” Seohyun continued. 

“I’m Yoona, you?” she introduced. “Yoona unnie, I’m Seohyun. Nice to meet you!” she answered cheerfully. “Unnie, can I get your number?” she asked shyly. Yoona smiled and took a calling card from her wallet. “Here… don’t give this to anyone without my permission okay?” Yoona said.

Seohyun nodded and smiled. After a minute, she stood up and bowed before going out of the bus. 

 

***


Jessica and Jaejoong arrived at Sica’s house just in time. Sica’s mother prepared their lunch in the garden. 

“Jaejoong, we can do this…” Sica whispered repeatedly. Jaejoong smiled and held her hand. Jessica looked at Jaejoong. “What?” Jaejoong asked. “A boyfriend must hold her girlfriend’s hand right?!” he defended. Jessica nodded and smiled.

Jessica sat next to Jaejoong. Sica’s mother was observing her daughter and Jaejoong. “We should eat our lunch first. Eat Jaejoong…” she said thoughtfully.

Jaejoong couldn’t eat properly. He needed to be careful because the witch was observing his every move. Sica held his hand and squeezed it. Jaejoong looked at her and smiled awkwardly.

What the hell am I doing here? He asked himself and swallowed very hard. After eating, Sica’s mom started to ask him questions. Now, he knew where Sica got her cold attitude.

“What do you do?” she asked. “My family owns a company. I am a fashion designer and the current owner,” he answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter