Their Fate

If Love is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  


“What are you looking at?”

Yunho asked Fany when he noticed her looking at the flip flops’ section. She was staring at it for 5 minutes already. She really wanted to buy it but Taeyeon didn’t give her the money.

“Oh~ Nothing. Let’s go. I’m hungry.” Tiffany bit her lips then pulled Yunho. He looked back and smiled.

While the two of them were walking, Fany’s hand were in Yunho’s arm, people were looking at them and smiling. Tiffany heard someone said, “Wow, they look good together.” While the other one said, “They’ll have good looking babies.” Yunho heard it too but he ignored it and smiled.

While passing on a shop, a guy accidentally bumped Tiffany. She almost fell down on the floor. Luckily, Yunho held her waist and caught her. 

Yunho smirked and looked back. “Ya! Apologize to her!” he said, almost shouting. 

Yoona who was with Junsu scolded her cousin for not apologizing. She went back to Yunho and bowed. “In behalf of my cousin, I’m sorry for what happened.” 

“Ya~ It’s not your fault. Tell your cousin to apologize to Tiffany,” he said calmly. “We’re in a hurry. I’m really sorry. Are you okay, Tiffany?” she asked looking at Fany. “Of course not…” she said. Yoona was about to say sorry again but Fany smiled, “Kidding. I’m okay. You’re in a hurry right? You’ll be late.” Yoona nodded and bowed again before going.

 

***


“She’s so simple,” Yunho said while wiping his mouth. “Who?” Fany asked. “The girl we met awhile ago. She’s the girl in my dreams. She’s so perfect,” he said. Tiffany nodded and smiled bitterly. “Yeah, she’s perfect,” she replied with sadness in her voice.

Fany was hurt when she heard Yunho confess his feeling about Yoona. She wished that someday Yunho would confess to her and tell her that he liked her. Fany shook her head and hit it in the wall without thinking that Yunho was staring at her. 

“Brat, what are you doing? Are you trying to kill yourself?” he teased.

Tiffany glared at Yunho. She put some icing on her index finger and wiped it at Yunho’s face. When she saw his reaction, she clapped her hand and stood up to run. “Ya~! You!” Yunho stood up and followed her.

 

***


Meanwhile at Taeyeon’s house, Jaejoong arrived at their house too holding a basket filled with fruits.

“Aigoo, my best designer is sick. I didn’t give you that much work. I wonder why…” He put the basket in her desk. Yuri and Seohyun went out the room to eat while Jessica stayed with her Taengoo. Jaejoong pushed Jessica that caused her to fall flat in the floor. 

“Taeng, did you check your temperature? Did you take your medicine?” he asked sitting in the space where Jessica sat awhile ago. Jessica stood up and punched Jaejoong’s arm but he ignored her.

“Ya! Kim Jaejoong! How dare you push me!” she shouted. Jaejoong continued wiping Taeyeon’s forehead with a warm towel. “Taeng, did you hear someone talking? I think you have a ghost here in your room. An ugly ghost,” he said, pouting his lips.

“Ya! Kim Jaejoong! How dare you ignore my existence!” she screamed. Taeyeon controlled her laugh and coughed instead. “Taeng, I’m worried about you. Maybe, the ugly ghost is the reason why you’re sick,” he continued, teasing in his gay voice.

Jessica stomped her foot and left the room. When Jessica went out, Taeyeon and Jaejoong burst out laughing. 

“Jaejoongie, why you’re so mean at Sica? She’s kind, sweet, and pretty,” Taeyeon asked.

“Because… Because like what you’ve said, she’s sweet, kind and pretty. She’s so lucky to be a girl but she’s wasting it and acting like a boy. She’s weird darling. If I were a girl, I would flirt with your brother. And I’m serious!” he explained.

“Is my brother that handsome and hot?” she asked again. Jaejoong stared at her with a do-I-need-to-answer-that-question look. “Araso, I get it. I’m so stupid to ask.” She covered her face again with a blanket. “Sleep well, Taeyeon.” Jaejoong whispered and left the room.

Jaejoong went downstairs to join the girls eating. He sat beside Jessica and ate too. Jessica looked at him and sniffed again. She raised her foot and ate like a boy. 

“Sica! Put your foot down! We’re eating!” he yelled at her. “Ya! Kim Jaejoong!” she started to talk while chewing. Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter